What's new

Discuss your experiences with HYIP

There was such a kind of "crypto lending" and I even used to see its ads on some websites. I never even knew it was a HYIP until I saw it listed in a HYIP monitor! Any website that portrays itself as an "investment opportunity" or "lending platform" might actually be a HYIP in disguise.
Hmm, their is no sort of scamming attempts one can't see online. This lending site just want to get your details then wire money out from your account without your consent. Its just wise as you've spotted them being scam.

Hmm, their is no sort of scamming attempts one can't see online. This lending site just want to get your details then wire money out from your account without your consent. Its just wise as you've spotted them being scam.

Exactly! However, many people do see these lending platforms as a "good" way to earn money. However, they are nowhere near being "good". They are only good at scamming people and then create another fake website to cheat people.

Exactly! However, many people do see these lending platforms as a "good" way to earn money. However, they are nowhere near being "good". They are only good at scamming people and then create another fake website to cheat people.
Laughs. That's exactly what they're doing. Scamming people, and not even ready to solve your immediate needs by borrowing you money. Instead they want to see you suffer more. Not good at all, simply scammers.

I don't invest online, especially in this kind of high yielding investment schemes. The only one that caughts my attention is Cryptocurrency, and I'm willing to invest sooner on it.

You cannot be scammed when you invest in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and not controlled by one person or any particular organization. HYIPs are owned by one or more people whoose only intention is to scam people.

Yes, HYIP is controlled by one person, who may employ other misleading staffs to help him defraud innocent people their hard earned money.

Those who make money on HYIP programs are the first set of people that venture into it. I have been to one before but I think I will not call it exactly HYIP because it doesn't really pay well.

But at least you got paid right?? Any website that pays you what it state's, no matter how small it is, for me it is better off than ponzi scheme.

I would not say that I have good experience with high yield investment platforms, the first one I did, the site closed up the following day and most of them like that.

You cannot be scammed when you invest in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and not controlled by one person or any particular organization. HYIPs are owned by one or more people whoose only intention is to scam people.
Sure, Cryptocurrency isn't a scam project or investment scheme its simply legit. That's why it is accepted worldwide and most people love it too, vos it has helped them to run away from poverty.

Sure, Cryptocurrency isn't a scam project or investment scheme its simply legit. That's why it is accepted worldwide and most people love it too, vos it has helped them to run away from poverty.

You cannot be scammed if you directly invest in crypto. However, you will definitelyget scammed if you handle your crypto to a HYIP project. HYIPs do claim that they invest crypto in mining and also trade crypto but HYIPs usually lie about this.

You cannot be scammed if you directly invest in crypto. However, you will definitelyget scammed if you handle your crypto to a HYIP project. HYIPs do claim that they invest crypto in mining and also trade crypto but HYIPs usually lie about this.
They're already in for lying, they aren't legit at all they make fools talk all the time. If you're accustomed to their tricks you'll understand them first time.

I have never experience any in HYIP because I have not invested in the website, because there is no website that one can invest without having any experience.

I've taken my downtime and I've moved on, not trying to remember what i lost around HYIP site in the year 2016. With time I believe i can recover more than that through consistency in whatever I'm doing online or offline.

I've taken my downtime and I've moved on, not trying to remember what i lost around HYIP site in the year 2016. With time I believe i can recover more than that through consistency in whatever I'm doing online or offline.

I am already earning quite low on the internet. Many people who are not able to earn on internet often fall victim to such kind of HYIP scams. I believed that I could make money by investing in HYIP and I was wrong. Fortunately, I have recovered all the losses investing in HYIP by earning more online than I lost.

I am already earning quite low on the internet. Many people who are not able to earn on internet often fall victim to such kind of HYIP scams. I believed that I could make money by investing in HYIP and I was wrong. Fortunately, I have recovered all the losses investing in HYIP by earning more online than I lost.
Very nice you've recovered from your dismal time investing on HYIP sites by working on a legitimate site online. I'm trying to recover my lost funds i recorded online by earning more.

Very nice you've recovered from your dismal time investing on HYIP sites by working on a legitimate site online. I'm trying to recover my lost funds i recorded online by earning more.

Yes, I did recover from my previous losses but I still regret my decision of investing into HYIP sites. I lost $27 and I could have enjoyed a meal at a restaurant for that amount. Anyways, I really hope best for my future and I really hope that I will earn thousands of dollars per month in the coming years. Inshallah.

Yes, I did recover from my previous losses but I still regret my decision of investing into HYIP sites. I lost $27 and I could have enjoyed a meal at a restaurant for that amount. Anyways, I really hope best for my future and I really hope that I will earn thousands of dollars per month in the coming years. Inshallah.
That's a lost time, but no blow up for too much alarm, its good as you've moved on. Chasing after your dream of making plenty dollars online should be your priority.

That's a lost time, but no blow up for too much alarm, its good as you've moved on. Chasing after your dream of making plenty dollars online should be your priority.

I no longer feel sad for those 27 dollars. What makes me sad is the fact that I am not able to earn money because there are only a few paid to post forums that pay and there are only a few online earning opportunities for people like me with no skills. You would not believe but I rely A LOT on Bizdustry when it comes to making money online and I do not have a 9-5 day job that pays me well!

I no longer feel sad for those 27 dollars. What makes me sad is the fact that I am not able to earn money because there are only a few paid to post forums that pay and there are only a few online earning opportunities for people like me with no skills. You would not believe but I rely A LOT on Bizdustry when it comes to making money online and I do not have a 9-5 day job that pays me well!
It feels sad when it comes to earning reasonable amount of money online without skill. Even the unskilled users should earn something better out of their time. Let me tell you, writing free from grammatical errors and plagiarism is a skill. You should be paid better for that.

Personally, I have had some bad experience with HYIPs some time back. You will be promised heaven and earth only for them to run away with your hard earned money immediately you invest your money. Many people are becoming aware of their scam nature and are staying away from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back