What's new

Discuss your experiences with HYIP

I have tried hyip previously, they are fraudulent. Your money will remain in pending withdrawal forever. I tried almost 20 of them, they are all fake. Even if you withdraw today, you will not be able to do so next time. I bet you before you know it that website will shut down. Dont fall for that trick called hyip again, am talking out of experience.
That's nice that you're talking out of experience I wouldn't recommend any one to use hyip sites for investment. They are only here with us to rip off our hard earned money. I have already stayed faraway from hyip sites long time ago.

That's nice that you're talking out of experience I wouldn't recommend any one to use hyip sites for investment. They are only here with us to rip off our hard earned money. I have already stayed faraway from hyip sites long time ago.
Yes you're absolutely right, I won't even advise my worst enemy to use on HYIP, it is what destroyed my life till today please my dear brother run for your life they are all scammers...infact if you hear my whole story about this Hyip U will pity the day i was born.

Yes you're absolutely right, I won't even advise my worst enemy to use on HYIP, it is what destroyed my life till today please my dear brother run for your life they are all scammers...infact if you hear my whole story about this Hyip U will pity the day i was born.
Laughs, its good now, that you've flew away from such risky investment. I have never developed any tendency of strong infinite love for HYIP sites. With the information I have gathered long ago through ponzi scheme made me believe hyip is their type.

My past experience was really bad ,because i invested up to $20 on the first hyip site i join and then i was still a newbie online so i think any investment online was legit and not scam , and this made me lost a lot of money from those hyip sites ,after investing that amount of money i was not paid by the hyip site , so i was really not happy i think

Although I lost to some HYIP, ponzi scheme some years back. I csn hardly fall for them anymore. It is a game of calculation. The last one I did, I calculated right. I made sure I withdrew all my money before they ran away.

My past experience was really bad ,because i invested up to $20 on the first hyip site i join and then i was still a newbie online so i think any investment online was legit and not scam , and this made me lost a lot of money from those hyip sites ,after investing that amount of money i was not paid by the hyip site , so i was really not happy i think
After your sad first attempt in hyip site, did you try investing again?? I can never advise my friend in dire need of money to utilize the option of throwing up his finance on the air. Even if hyip seems the only chance remaining to recoup some profit, I will advise him never to try that. Unless he doesn't like his money then he can dash me some and throw some away through hyip.

This is the story of our housemaid's parents who were duped to invest in a religious organization called KAPA. led by a certain Pastor Apolinario. Members are asked to donate money and in return would receive "blessings from God" the amount of 30% of their donation every month. It was too good to be true but new members are lured because there were proof of payments. Well, the trick of the payment is this - members who donated will only get the blessings of 30% if they have recruited new members. That means those who have no recruits will not receive the promised interest.
Hahaha, this is very funny and bad as well. I've realised that scammers are physiologically intelligent people who prey on our emotions to dupe us of our funds. They know humans needs money and needs it quick so they create good looking platforms with sweet promises of high returns on your money. It's either I invest a little sum on the launch day or I don't invest at all if I have any spare cash to risk.

HYIP is a bedt platform and it's not a spam it's legit. Hyip monitor and check all its project on daily basis.
If you want to invest in hyip then you must investigate that their what project is paid and what is not. If you don't properly investigate then you will have to repent upon it later.

Hahaha, this is very funny and bad as well. I've realised that scammers are physiologically intelligent people who prey on our emotions to dupe us of our funds. They know humans needs money and needs it quick so they create good looking platforms with sweet promises of high returns on your money. It's either I invest a little sum on the launch day or I don't invest at all if I have any spare cash to risk.
You have seen how smart some people are, because they knew that their are greedy individuals still very anxious to drive huge profits without work. So they use that medium "hyip to defraud people off their money because those that fell victim want quick cash.

You have seen how smart some people are, because they knew that their are greedy individuals still very anxious to drive huge profits without work. So they use that medium "hyip to defraud people off their money because those that fell victim want quick cash.
Yes,that's the nature of man and they're taking advantage of it to inflict misery on people. Their latest strategy is to reduce the minimum amount to make it look negligible and affordable but when multiplied by the number of members in the platform, it'll be clocking close or more than a million USD. More of those platforms are springing up daily.

Yes,that's the nature of man and they're taking advantage of it to inflict misery on people. Their latest strategy is to reduce the minimum amount to make it look negligible and affordable but when multiplied by the number of members in the platform, it'll be clocking close or more than a million USD. More of those platforms are springing up daily.
Thats very correct you've seenhow this hyip sites operate. Now it's a different format. They want to reduce the minimum deposit amount to even lower to enable the poor to invest on their misleading platform.

After your sad first attempt in hyip site, did you try investing again?? I can never advise my friend in dire need of money to utilize the option of throwing up his finance on the air. Even if hyip seems the only chance remaining to recoup some profit, I will advise him never to try that. Unless he doesn't like his money then he can dash me some and throw some away through hyip.
Well after my first experience with those hyip site , i did not invest again when ever i see any investment site with interest or others , i just ignore them and don't even check reviews , because thee could be presence of fake reviews i think

Don't have any experience yet and I don't think I will ever will, was warned of it and I also did my research to know that most if not all are simply scams, better to invest in other ventures, there is no free money anywhere

pretty bad to be honest, i once literally lost all what i had on my payeer wallet to them unfortunately, i was a fool to not make my wise researches before investing, but the most important is that i learned something from that experience

Well after my first experience with those hyip site , i did not invest again when ever i see any investment site with interest or others , i just ignore them and don't even check reviews , because thee could be presence of fake reviews i think
Okay, at least you've learned your lessons from all this hyip sites. And I believ e you've learned their tricks too. It will be hard for them to trick you with such high reward package. Without working anything that worth the reward they are offering you.

Okay, at least you've learned your lessons from all this hyip sites. And I believ e you've learned their tricks too. It will be hard for them to trick you with such high reward package. Without working anything that worth the reward they are offering you.
Well concerning the trick i think its best to invest in hyip sites that are just start operating , because they would pay you at the first imstance and when they have spent more days they would stop paying and the persom would be ripped off his or her savings i think

Well concerning the trick i think its best to invest in hyip sites that are just start operating , because they would pay you at the first imstance and when they have spent more days they would stop paying and the persom would be ripped off his or her savings i think
I heard something like that earlier from people in another forum discussing about what you just told me. But I still consider it as a gamble with my money, I can't still try such. Because a scam site is always a scam site, they might change idea and start ripping people off from the very start.

I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??
I tried it once and had my finger burnt.
I joined in very late and by the time I came in, unknown to me ,people were already pulling out.I mean no more pledging .So I pledged in and ddnt get ant returns back.To make matters worse, I took some cooperative to join.Worst experience for me .

Every hype investment is a time bomb, ready to explode. For me, I will never be so greedy to the point of investing in hypes. Even if its obviously paying some

I tried it once and had my finger burnt.
I joined in very late and by the time I came in, unknown to me ,people were already pulling out.I mean no more pledging .So I pledged in and ddnt get ant returns back.To make matters worse, I took some cooperative to join.Worst experience for me .
Very bad experience for you and your corperatives. I know how you will be feeling when you losing your funds through hyip. It's even worst cos of the people you also introduced to the misleading platform. At least you've realized your mistakes and learned from it, I believe you won't get trapped again, in such kind of investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back