What's new

Discuss your experiences with HYIP

When I decided that I wanted to start earning online, I went and fell for a scam hyip and after doing some work I realised that I was scammed and never tried them again.
I hope you didn't invest your hard earned money into it?? If its just your data, your time then it is easier to digest it with in short period than losing money together.

I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??
I have only being part of a hype programs once, and I made a little amount of money from it. I only stopped it when I realized there are people in the loosing end of it.

I have only being part of a hype programs once, and I made a little amount of money from it. I only stopped it when I realized there are people in the loosing end of it.
Hmm, their are people always on the losing end of HYIP program. It's good as you abandoned it earlier never to be involved on the losing party in the future.

I have tried hyip previously, they are fraudulent. Your money will remain in pending withdrawal forever. I tried almost 20 of them, they are all fake. Even if you withdraw today, you will not be able to do so next time. I bet you before you know it that website will shut down. Dont fall for that trick called hyip again, am talking out of experience.
I have never had any experience with that company before but I heard of many people complain about the company how fraudulent they are.

The first time that I invested in a high yield investment platform I lost a lot of money from it and ever since then I didn't look back in order to avoid being scammed.

My first experience with hyip websites was when I invested 4 USD in a website back then in 2014. The websites promised to pay back 20% in five days. When it was time to withdraw my fund, they did not pay my money

I have not had so many experiences with Hyips but a few years back, there was this ponzi scheme where you receive about 30% of your investments plus the investment after some days. I was quite reluctant then, but because of the so many people around me who had cashed out several times over, I went into it and to be sincere, I also cashed out twice before the whole thing crashed with a lot of people's funds. Thankfully, my funds there was not too much.

My first experience with hyip websites was when I invested 4 USD in a website back then in 2014. The websites promised to pay back 20% in five days. When it was time to withdraw my fund, they did not pay my money
Sorry about that but what excuse did they give as to why they didn't pay back? Or did the site close up before then? Hmm earning 20% of your startup capital within five days is tempting though

The only one I invested sometimes ago, it was almost two years ago and that was out of ignorant because I didn't really understand what high return investment program is all about ,but I really thank God it was not a loss to me as I was able to recover all the money I invested with the profit before it crashes.

My dad sold his car to invest in a wonder bank scheme some years back and never got a dime in return for it. Since then, I've learnt to run away from all these HYIP schemes that are only out to defraud people.

I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??
A friend of mine invested some amount of money in one of these platforms. She was told she would receive double of the amount in 24hrs, which she did. Later on, she decided to invest a bigger sum thinking she would still get double of her investment, that was the last time she ever heard from the platform.

Some of those platforms are all scams, they are scamming people for money, I have seen so many people that were scammed on HYIP platform, before you invest there, make sure that you research about the platform very well

I remembered I lost sixty thousand naira to an hyip ponzi, lots of people cashed out in the past so I decided to invest and the site disappeared after some days, from here I got to understand that there are really no legit btc mining sites and no matter what I will continue to desist from ponzi, gambling or hyip.
That was really a bad one,i have had a personal experience concerning an investment scheme,it was a gold investment,and after some payment about twice,the whole thing just crash.

Some of those platforms are all scams, they are scamming people for money, I have seen so many people that were scammed on HYIP platform, before you invest there, make sure that you research about the platform very well
A lot of people are now understanding about such platforms that they are not trusted and they will not have anything to offer . Do you have any bad experience with them and will you like to share .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back