What's new

Disciplinary being taken against you?

Disciplinary action have never been taken against me. I guess i was a good employee. I made sure to keep to the rules, i wasn't a person who go to work late.
It is a good feeling to have such experience so that you will learn the more and it is never a bad situation because no one is an island of knowledge. We are bound to make mistakes and disciplinary actions are to be served accordingly.

It is a good feeling to have such experience so that you will learn the more and it is never a bad situation because no one is an island of knowledge. We are bound to make mistakes and disciplinary actions are to be served accordingly.
It really feels nice. I know no body is perfect, and i'm bound to make mistakes at work someday. I just hope that when that day comes, i wouldn't make a grave mistake that would require serious punishment.

Actually discipline is not an intentional actions I believe but it comes due to some circumstances. alot of people get discipline because they disobey the law so is not every body that covet disciplined.

It is imperative to know that no one is 100% perfect human beings are bound to have flaws.
You cannot be error free all the time. when disciplinary actions are metted, we should take it in good faith.
Yes, I agree with you. Disciplinary action is meant to correct the workers in concern and not to witch hunt him. However, some workers today see disciplinary action as witch hunt and such they fail to learn the invaluable lesson the company is teaching them through disciplinary action.

This is quite true. Observing all the laws of the company in good fashion will stand you in greater stead, and will render you less likely to receive punishment of any kind by the company.

I work on many different kinds of platforms and I have always tried to obey all the rules of each and every freelancing platform. I am a loyal member of each and every website I work for.

I work on many different kinds of platforms and I have always tried to obey all the rules of each and every freelancing platform. I am a loyal member of each and every website I work for.
It is essential to abide by the rules of the platform to the letter. This makes your experience on the website an enjoyable one and enables you to continue making an online income via the platform.

Personally I have always consider every human being as someone who always makes mistakes at places of works and even in the society and if actions will be taken against my misconduct, I consider as fair.
It is quite true that everyone makes a mistake but it is always important to be cautious in order not to make a very costly mistake. That is why businesses have rules and regulations.

It is quite true that everyone makes a mistake but it is always important to be cautious in order not to make a very costly mistake. That is why businesses have rules and regulations.

If I were to run a business, I would be really careful about investing money in the wrong manner and in an unwise way. I would avoid making bad decisions and think a lot before taking any kind of step.

If I were to run a business, I would be really careful about investing money in the wrong manner and in an unwise way. I would avoid making bad decisions and think a lot before taking any kind of step.
Sometimes people don't purposely take bad decisions. that is why it is always important for them to go into the right mentorship before they venture into any business.

Personally I have been in such and I know that some people used to make mistake, sometimes, it can happen to someone, that should never make you to feel bad because of that. I am a survivor

I can't deny the fact that I was once disciplined and it was all my fault due to the issue of late appearance at work place. but I have tried to adjust and do my best.

Yes, I agree with you. Disciplinary action is meant to correct the workers in concern and not to witch hunt him. However, some workers today see disciplinary action as witch hunt and such they fail to learn the invaluable lesson the company is teaching them through disciplinary action.
Of course, disciplinary actions are taking sometimes for wrong doings and it is necessary so as to make corrections for the overall growth of the business. If mistakes are made, there should be corrections, which could come in the form of a penalty.

Well I have do my best never in any situation where I have to face any disciplinary actions or panels at my place of work because I am very careful with work and my working environment , and I am always loyal to my superiors.

Well disciplined has once been taking against me despite the fact that I have been trying to get my jobs well done. sometimes mistakes are inevitable in our daily activities so we should be very careful.

Well I've never had such experience before because I never work for any private organisation before. something similar of this nature happened when I was learning a skill and then I was just passing through some process of experience and I believe that all those things should have not been used against me

Has disciplinary action ever been taken against you for you’re current or former employment? Do you feel it was fair considering the circumstances? Was the alleged actions a true version of events?

Share why you had a disciplinary and what action was taken as a result? Such as a warning, or final warning. If it wasn’t fair, in you’re view, did you appeal the decision and where did the appeal get you?
No never because whenever I join a company or start a job I am always trying to respect the rules and if I break the rules I will accept warnings but if it is not my fault then I have to appeal.

I do not think it is going to be doing a lot of go to your email if you are going to be facing disciplinary action especially if it is something that has to do with fraud on my practice.

I try to abide by all the stated rules and regulations.

This way, I do not get into trouble, especially up to the extent of having to face disciplinary measures.

Sometimes people don't purposely take bad decisions. that is why it is always important for them to go into the right mentorship before they venture into any business.

I think that taking bad decisions is a part of life and many people take such kind of bad decisions in their life. However, certain times, such kind of decisions could prove to be really lethal.

That means you did not comit any offence,but for me the first place which I work with seek me home for about 2months because of one minor offence I comited I thank God it wasnt a sack letter but latar resume work after that period of two months.
what was your actual offence because two months seems like a very long time and truthfully you are really lucky that you where not sacked as most companies would have just let go of you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back