Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Has disciplinary action ever been taken against you for you’re current or former employment? Do you feel it was fair considering the circumstances? Was the alleged actions a true version of events?

Share why you had a disciplinary and what action was taken as a result? Such as a warning, or final warning. If it wasn’t fair, in you’re view, did you appeal the decision and where did the appeal get you?

I have never been in any situation where I have to face any disciplinary actions or panels at my place of work because I am very careful with work and my working environment , and I am always loyal to my superiors.

Personally I have always consider every human being as someone who always makes mistakes at places of works and even in the society and if actions will be taken against my misconduct, I consider as fair.

Not that I could recall, outside of being fired from my first job over a mistake. I tend to do what is asked of me and what is required of the job, even if I don't like parts or aspects of it.

Not that I could recall, outside of being fired from my first job over a mistake. I tend to do what is asked of me and what is required of the job, even if I don't like parts or aspects of it.
Making mistakes sometimes does not warrant getting fired from your place of work and that's the mistake that most boss in an organisation do, the best thing is to give your workers that made a mistake a second chance to reedem himself.

Actually discipline had to be done on everyone regardless of who you are when you deserve it, it should be done at the right time. personally I have no problem when I make mistakes and am fired from work.

may be Your manager might begin formal disciplinary activity against you in the event that they have concerns around your work, conduct or nonappearance. There should also be a chance to appeal any disciplinary action your employer decides to take.

Personally I have never been in such but I know that everyone used to make mistake something it can happen to someone, that should never make you to feel bad because of that.

I went in and like about me is that I always like to follow the rules and regulations and even if I am going to deviate then it is not going to be as bad as opening a disciplinary panel.

Personally I have never been in such but I know that everyone used to make mistake something it can happen to someone, that should never make you to feel bad because of that.
I am an hardworking indivudual and i never take my work as a joke , so i have never been in any situation where I have to face a panel for any type of misconduct .

I have worked in three places, these three places have never taken any deciplinary action against me because I always do my work very well, I believe in hard work and not laziness.

I have worked in three places, these three places have never taken any deciplinary action against me because I always do my work very well, I believe in hard work and not laziness.
That means you did not comit any offence,but for me the first place which I work with seek me home for about 2months because of one minor offence I comited I thank God it wasnt a sack letter but latar resume work after that period of two months.

Actually I have not had such personal experience though I have worked in different departments of works. Mistakes are inevitable with humans so also there is every necessity for discipline.

Has disciplinary action ever been taken against you for you’re current or former employment? Do you feel it was fair considering the circumstances? Was the alleged actions a true version of events?

Share why you had a disciplinary and what action was taken as a result? Such as a warning, or final warning. If it wasn’t fair, in you’re view, did you appeal the decision and where did the appeal get you?
Though i have not realy encounter any disciplinary action when i was working,but a colleague of mine ones came late to work after several warnings,and then he was asked to go home for that particular day.

Personally I have always consider every human being as someone who always makes mistakes at places of works and even in the society and if actions will be taken against my misconduct, I consider as fair.
It is always good to realise that you have made mistakes and if you do , and punishment is served , you wouldn't see it as a wickedness but you would rather try to learn from the mistakes and make necessary corrections.

Actually I have not had such personal experience though I have worked in different departments of works. Mistakes are inevitable with humans so also there is every necessity for discipline.
This is a major reason why most of the organisation would have rules and regulations. Anytime you go against the company norms, then you're bound to be disciplined.

Same with me. Disciplinary action had never taken against me for one despite working in many places. I don't joke with my work. Regardless of how much you're paying me, once you hire me, I will do my best.

I used to work with someone before and we are into marketing and sales and i was amazed to saw a sack letter on my table just because i was late to work one day. All my effort to appeal was just nothing at end

There was a time in which an incident happened in the workplace which was completely not my fault but then disciplinary action had to be taken and I was punished for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back