What's new

Disciplinary being taken against you?

In one way or the other I have faced disciplinary action because I believe that no one is an embodiment of knowledge and we are bound to make mistakes sometimes as human beings.
If you put it in that context, then I would be tempted to believe that no one is perfect. With that being said, I do think it is appropriate to observe the set rules and regulations in a company

If you put it in that context, then I would be tempted to believe that no one is perfect. With that being said, I do think it is appropriate to observe the set rules and regulations in a company
We are trying to achieve perfection but we are never going to be perfect . We are meant to make mistakes and mistakes are meant to be corrected and it may warrant certain punishment sometimesm

Yes very sure, disciplinary has been taken on me, it was here on bizdustry. Though I was not having idea about how it was, my post has to awaits verification by an admin, it was later on that everything was set right.

I have not such before. In all the place I work at both offline and online, I have not faced any disciplinary action. I always keep the rules and regulations at where I work. That way no disciplinary action have ever being taken against me.

When certain disciplinary actions are taken against me because I did something wrong at work places, I should take it as a normal thing that must happen because I made a mistake and I must pay for it.

I always try to be courteous and never try to behave badly until or unless I am provoked or treated badly by other people. people should give respect and take respect in return.

We are trying to achieve perfection but we are never going to be perfect . We are meant to make mistakes and mistakes are meant to be corrected and it may warrant certain punishment sometimesm
Personally, everytime at work I try to be polite
and friendly towards others and never go out of my way to be cruel unless I am incited or victimised by others. I think the Bible verse “Treat others the way you would like to be treated” encapsulates my point best

I always try to be courteous and never try to behave badly until or unless I am provoked or treated badly by other people. people should give respect and take respect in return.
It is better to be cautious and I always behave and never get to be easily provoked by others.
This would be a great virtue to possess because you will rarely find yourself in a sorry situation.

In my place of previous work i have not really had a serious issue with the management before,apart from the normal caution on some work shedule that need to be meet,no major issue at my place of previous work.

In my place of previous work i have not really had a serious issue with the management before,apart from the normal caution on some work shedule that need to be meet,no major issue at my place of previous work.
It is imperative to know that no one is 100% perfect human beings are bound to have flaws.
You cannot be error free all the time. when disciplinary actions are metted, we should take it in good faith.

If you tend to obey all the rules and regulations of the company, then I do not think that you will be banned or barred from working in there. It all depends on the circumstances.

If you tend to obey all the rules and regulations of the company, then I do not think that you will be banned or barred from working in there. It all depends on the circumstances.
This is quite true. Observing all the laws of the company in good fashion will stand you in greater stead, and will render you less likely to receive punishment of any kind by the company.

It is imperative to know that no one is 100% perfect human beings are bound to have flaws.
You cannot be error free all the time. when disciplinary actions are metted, we should take it in good faith.
That is it,though in any organisation one cannot be that perfect in his approach to operational duties and guideline,but when it comes to the issue of falling into major issues with authorities,one should trend with caution.

Personally, I've always believed that everyone makes mistakes at work and in society as a whole, and if measures are taken to punish my misconduct, I will view them as just.

Personally, I've always believed that everyone makes mistakes at work and in society as a whole, and if measures are taken to punish my misconduct, I will view them as just.
No one is an embodiment of knowledge and absolutely no one is above mistakes.
When mistakes are made, punishment are to be served and that is how things work.

I've not been in such a situation before at my place of work, I'm
usually very careful at work. So what I do most times is to review the terms and conditions and rules; to see if I could keep up with it, once I start a new job.

I've not been in such a situation before at my place of work, I'm
usually very careful at work. So what I do most times is to review the terms and conditions and rules; to see if I could keep up with it, once I start a new job.
No matter how careful you are , you can never be perfect and everyone is bound to make mistakes.
When mistakes occur certain disciplinary action will definitely follow and it s a normal thing.

For someone to be disciplined, it means sometimes that the person might be constantly repeating same mistake, even after receiving warnings.

Actually no one is quite above disciplined including business owners and managers we are all victims of wrong doings and our wrongs most have to be punished

Disciplinary action have never been taken against me. I guess i was a good employee. I made sure to keep to the rules, i wasn't a person who go to work late.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back