What's new

Disciplinary being taken against you?

There was a time in which an incident happened in the workplace which was completely not my fault but then disciplinary action had to be taken and I was punished for it.
That incident happens at times at workplaces but you will just have to bear with it because if you are not the owners of the business a lot of things will be happening to you.

Actually taking disciplinary actions against an employee is inevitable because sometimes is due to ignorance of the employees though I have not personally been a victim.

There was a time in which I got really busy and I was resuming to work very late sometimes even up to 30 minutes. This medium to take severe disciplinary action against me.

There was a time in which I got really busy and I was resuming to work very late sometimes even up to 30 minutes. This medium to take severe disciplinary action against me.
It is normal for a desciplinary action to be taken if an employee go against the rules and regulation of the organisation. Although , several warnings should have been sent before the disciplinary action takes place.

That incident happens at times at workplaces but you will just have to bear with it because if you are not the owners of the business a lot of things will be happening to you.

This is one of the main reasons why I prefer to be my own boss as I am in control of taking the decisions myself and working out on the plans that I have created for myself.

This is one of the main reasons why I prefer to be my own boss as I am in control of taking the decisions myself and working out on the plans that I have created for myself.
When you own a busines, no one is going to take a disciplinary action against you because you are your own boss and you make decisions for yourself.

According to the laws governing the human labor in our country, an employee is subjected to the relevant punishment in their work places according to the law

According to the laws governing the human labor in our country, an employee is subjected to the relevant punishment in their work places according to the law
All employees that will not discharge is our duty accordingly is entitled to receive a spank. This is what is obtainable in all the organisations because all organisation has the set rules.

When you own a busines, no one is going to take a disciplinary action against you because you are your own boss and you make decisions for yourself.

Yes, this is true. However, when it comes to conducting your own business, you must have a set of rules and you must abide by those rules as well. This is the key to be successful.

Yes I've had disciplinary actions taken against me but it wasn't justified as it was the words of colleagues against mine without the option of a fair trial. Though I was restored but left later as I couldn't stomach it

I dint think I have ever faced any disciplinary court or action for my behaviour at work because I am always of good behaviour and normally work hard to the success of my organisation.

Well discipline was once taken very serious against me though in the first instance, the habit was gradually becoming part of me because I always came to work very late. but since then I change for good.
I dint think I have ever faced any disciplinary court or action for my behaviour at work because I am always of good behaviour and normally work hard to the success of my organisation.
Well that shows how a dedicated employee you are to your business organisation. though some won't love others to know about there mischief behaviour at work place.

Yes I've had disciplinary actions taken against me but it wasn't justified as it was the words of colleagues against mine without the option of a fair trial. Though I was restored but left later as I couldn't stomach it
That was a very bad thing on the side of the judge who is also the owner of the judge , a fair judgement is a good way to lead as a good leader , giving the accuse an opportunity of defending him or herself is the best thing to do .

That was a very bad thing on the side of the judge who is also the owner of the judge , a fair judgement is a good way to lead as a good leader , giving the accuse an opportunity of defending him or herself is the best thing to do .
When certain disciplinary actions are taken against me because I did something wrong at work places, I should take it as a normal thing that must happen because I made a mistake and I must pay for it.

In case of theft in the place where I work as a security officer, the disciplinary measures are usually tough.

There are salary deductions, also possible dismissal.

I have never been into any kind of trouble that disciplinary action be taken against me and this is something that I usually try to maintain because I do not like black spots.

Well we humans are not perfect and until sometimes discipline taken very serious against before we becomes obedience if not we are ignorant of some rules and regulations of business.

it was a very sad experience for me, as what i was been tried for, i was innocent and it was very frustrating as the evidence where been pointed out to me and there where some people that wanted me to take the fall for it as well.

Has disciplinary action ever been taken against you for you’re current or former employment? Do you feel it was fair considering the circumstances? Was the alleged actions a true version of events?

Share why you had a disciplinary and what action was taken as a result? Such as a warning, or final warning. If it wasn’t fair, in you’re view, did you appeal the decision and where did the appeal get you?
Because of the fact that I am extremely cautious with my job at the workplace as well as my inclination to listen and obey instructions, I have never had to face any disciplinary proceedings or panels at my place of employment.

Because of the fact that I am extremely cautious with my job at the workplace as well as my inclination to listen and obey instructions, I have never had to face any disciplinary proceedings or panels at my place of employment.
In one way or the other I have faced disciplinary action because I believe that no one is an embodiment of knowledge and we are bound to make mistakes sometimes as human beings.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back