What's new

Disciplinary being taken against you?

You give an online business $200. You can work from home doing business online. You can profit from using any reliable platform. This is the internet business advise I would give you. There are many people that study and run a baking business online. I want you to operate an online store like mine.
Because I am very careful with my work and my working environment and I am always loyal to my superiors, I have never had to face any disciplinary proceedings or panels at my place of employment.

Last edited:
Disciplinary actions are always taken against people that disobey the rules and regulation of an organisation, so i have never for once go astray from what I know is good .

So many of this has been taken against me when I was learning a skill sometime ago. But I believe that was not the best because I was still on the learning process and not for the fact that I was an expert.

Has disciplinary action ever been taken against you for you’re current or former employment? Do you feel it was fair considering the circumstances? Was the alleged actions a true version of events?

Share why you had a disciplinary and what action was taken as a result? Such as a warning, or final warning. If it wasn’t fair, in you’re view, did you appeal the decision and where did the appeal get you?
I have always learnt to do my things accordingly. Something like this has never happened to me before. I have always been careful so I avoid it. I don't pray for it to happen to me.

This has not happened to me. I once had an argument with the boss. Before he could take any disciplinary against me, I quit the job. I am a sincere worker and do not give any rooms for complains.

I have never been in a situation where I have to face the disciplinary committee in any work. I always ensure I follow the laid down rules and regulations of any company I work to prevent something of such.

Regardless of the position and rank an employee is holding in the company , anybody that goes against the law and ethics of the organisation must face a disciplinary comitee to teach others a lesson ,

Personally I have always consider every human being as someone who always makes mistakes at places of works and even in the society and if actions will be taken against my misconduct, I consider as fair.
It is nice to have this kind of mindset. The truth is that you are always going to make mistakes, but that's not the point, but, just as you said, being able to accept your mistakes and don't take it to heart. Those that don't always learn from their mistakes are always the ones that are likely to repeat such mistakes.

It is nice to have this kind of mindset. The truth is that you are always going to make mistakes, but that's not the point, but, just as you said, being able to accept your mistakes and don't take it to heart. Those that don't always learn from their mistakes are always the ones that are likely to repeat such mistakes.

Many people struggle when it comes to maintaining discipline because they may deliberately violate rules. However, I am not like that. I always try to follow all the rules and regulations related to business and I think that all the people should do that all the time. This makes working environment friendly.

The only disciplinary action which have been taken against me was for being late to work twice. I missed the office bus on different occasions which had me come in 30 minutes and 45 minutes late to work. I couldn't give any excuse for it, I was disciplined for it.

The only disciplinary action which have been taken against me was for being late to work twice. I missed the office bus on different occasions which had me come in 30 minutes and 45 minutes late to work. I couldn't give any excuse for it, I was disciplined for it.

It is sad to hear such a thing. However, I really hope that action was not taken against you in front of other people. It could be quite insulting when the boss insults employees in front of other employees and this is something many people may never want to experience at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back