What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

how i wish the admin of dim could had other withdrawal payment methods.. like crypto and e-currency.. like perfect money and payeer.. because PayPal has alot of restrictions on many countries.. like mine.

May be one mounth won't be enough to reach minimum pay out there with the new changes , and you should write long paragraph to earn only 25 dimes and we can't find suitable ideas for all topics .

I will visit the site this evening and find out what they are really made of, but I have been advised people to stick with bizdustry cos they have the right mindset and motives, They real, so instead of waisting there time on all this platform that doesn't pay they should focus here.

When you join a new site with a purpose of earning, make sure you do enough research because a lot of sites that were paying in the beginning are no longer paying, they have either discontinued reward program or have turned scam.

Dime forum is legit. I have received two payments from this forum and I am working hard towards earning my third payment too, though things are no longer as easier as they were when I joined.
Earnings have been reduced probably to enable the admin better keep his site running without being at the losing end.
Two of my friends I referred that are active have both gotten their first payments too , they got five point five and five dollars respectively .
It is on dime forum that I have earned the highest from my online earning sites.
I wonder why I did not even get to know about this site since and I was busy wasting my time on other sites that were frustrating my
It catches my attention that you say that dimeforum is still a legitimate site, did you manage to collect your third payment? I was working there and they were not paying, for that reason I stopped wasting my time with them, the main idea of publishing with them is to earn some money.

It will be a good site to earn financially but from information the have also reduce their earnings,which means to accumulate a reasonable amount will be a more difficult and it will take awhile .

It will be a good site to earn financially but from information the have also reduce their earnings,which means to accumulate a reasonable amount will be a more difficult and it will take awhile .
Is that until the last time I was on the site they were no longer paying, do you have any knowledge that things have changed in dimeforum? Because it lasted a long time paying but the last comments of the members more active than me, they were waiting for the payment.

Is that until the last time I was on the site they were no longer paying, do you have any knowledge that things have changed in dimeforum? Because it lasted a long time paying but the last comments of the members more active than me, they were waiting for the payment.
You are right, sis, Dimeforum currenctly has turned on a scam, because since last November I have been requesting withdrawals but until now I have not been paid. So in my opinion, we should stay away from Dimeforum.

It has very poor reviews of late with a number of people saying they are not getting paid. I can never understand why site owners aren't honest with their members and just tell them they are in financial trouble rather than just not pay them. I do think that people respect honesty rather than being kept in the dark or fed empty promises.

You are right, sis, Dimeforum currenctly has turned on a scam, because since last November I have been requesting withdrawals but until now I have not been paid. So in my opinion, we should stay away from Dimeforum.
That's right, I was working on the site but I didn't reach the threshold, because I started reading complaints from other members who didn't manage to pay. That's why I made the decision not to return to dimeforum until this is resolved. I check this thread from time to time to see if there is any news.

It has very poor reviews of late with a number of people saying they are not getting paid. I can never understand why site owners aren't honest with their members and just tell them they are in financial trouble rather than just not pay them. I do think that people respect honesty rather than being kept in the dark or fed empty promises.
You're right woman, no one loves to be kept in the dark. Honesty is what most of us wants to hear, and not fringe stories that is looking loosed and silly. The dimeforum Admin is just fond of that, that's why people left the forum. Common truth he can't say, just given excuses all the time.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
I have been hearingabout dimeforum for so long but I have not seen anybody that can tell me how to go about it, the only question is that are they still paying 50coindime or just 10coindime presently, i need to know the details before registering. And i heard theyare paying really fast.

I have been hearingabout dimeforum for so long but I have not seen anybody that can tell me how to go about it, the only question is that are they still paying 50coindime or just 10coindime presently, i need to know the details before registering. And i heard theyare paying really fast.
What has been posted in the thread, with people who have a long time on Dimeforum, is that it is not paying. That's why I recommend you to evaluate before registering in it, so you don't miss the opportunity to generate profits in another site that is safe and without scam.

Meaning it's not even worth trying out,instead i would put my energy on both bizdustry and GPT forum, some of this sites allow you to work and earn for them,but when it's time for payment, it will be another story.

Maintaining a paid to post site is really had. I have tried operating paid to post site three times and I failed. However, I was honest and I paid all outstanding balance before I shut my site for paid posting

Meaning it's not even worth trying out,instead i would put my energy on both bizdustry and GPT forum, some of this sites allow you to work and earn for them,but when it's time for payment, it will be another story.
I understand that many people are still writing on the site, but they will not get paid, Dimeforum went from being a legitimate site to a scam site. As honest people if they are not going to cancel the work of the members should close the site and be honest.

Guys, the forum turned into a scam; the admin looks incapable of paying his members, so don't waste your time there.
I will edit the prefix of this forum to a scam.

Guys, the forum turned into a scam; the admin looks incapable of paying his members, so don't waste your time there.
I will edit the prefix of this forum to a scam.
I'm just happy you did what you said, by editing the prefix of this thread. And tagging dimeforum as a scam site. Any site that is incapable of handling debts of members and given silly excuses, is tagged as scam. Dimeforum scammed me $12, which is still showing at the site.

I'm just happy you did what you said, by editing the prefix of this thread. And tagging dimeforum as a scam site. Any site that is incapable of handling debts of members and given silly excuses, is tagged as scam. Dimeforum scammed me $12, which is still showing at the site.
Managing a forum isn't an easy job, you will face many challenges especially keeping paying your members whole the days.
I wasn't satisfied with this site from the beginning because the admin there wasn't active and no staff there, so his forum became trash from the spam threads and posts and especially plagiarism.

The opinion of real people really matters because you know the truth. One of the things I like about forums is getting to read hones review on any site or program

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back