What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

It looks like Dimeforum has turned into a scam site like its other site USAstock. That last site did not pay my withdrawal so I am considering USAstock as a scam site. With Dimeforum the admin has so many silly changes to the policy like he is dizzy all the time. He doesn't look sane with his decisions. Now Dimeforum is a scram site which means get out so you do not waste your time.
All you said about dimeforum is right. Every time the admin @shim, is making unfavourable excuses. I'm not longer working there. After he refused to pay me for the job I've done for him. The site looks like a scam site now.

I stopped posting in dimeforum when the admin stopped responding to withdrawal request.

He claims its because of plagiarism, but he really doesn't do a good job of moderation all alone.

Well, I am waiting for the week to end first before making my comments as to the status of the site. I'd I get paid by weekend, then, I would be back to state that here since I am hoping that the admin will keep his word.

I stopped posting in dimeforum when the admin stopped responding to withdrawal request.

He claims its because of plagiarism, but he really doesn't do a good job of moderation all alone.
I have told him saverally to be firm with his decision, if he find a member involved in plagiarism he should not such member and he should have proof about it , this also should not stop him paying those who are free of plagiarism

Reading thru all the comment and reviews in this thread, seems that dimeforum is not a good site to register to at the moment. By the way, how long has dimeforum been in the industry? Is it because of the number of users why they are experiencing this kind of problem right now?

Reading thru all the comment and reviews in this thread, seems that dimeforum is not a good site to register to at the moment. By the way, how long has dimeforum been in the industry? Is it because of the number of users why they are experiencing this kind of problem right now?
The forum claimed to have been paying members since four years ago but most of us new about the Forum two months ago and that was when it becomes known. Currently the admin is not responding to payment requests.

I stop working on the site the moment the admin stopped responding.

It was a really good forum with great potential, but it's sad that it has come to this.

It safe to say that no one should sign up for now.
The forum claimed to have been paying members since four years ago but most of us new about the Forum two months ago and that was when it becomes known. Currently the admin is not responding to payment requests

I am very optimistic that the admin will be back to improve the forum but very likely he is gonna be selective of those who he might be paying as he said more members of the forum are into copying and pasting which is not helping the site.

I never looked into this site even though I heard of this site sometime back. It was in Forum Coin where I read the discussion on this forum. However, the members were saying that the site is not paying. Some members on Forum Coins were even saying that this is a scam site. Maybe OP should go back to edit the thread and label it Scam.

I am very optimistic that the admin will be back to improve the forum but very likely he is gonna be selective of those who he might be paying as he said more members of the forum are into copying and pasting which is not helping the site.
I observed that his lack of response to withdrawal requests and possible selective payment is to deliberately make people leave the site on their own and I guess he is achieving that now. What I fail to understand is why have a referral program if you are not interested in having many people on your site?

I never looked into this site even though I heard of this site sometime back. It was in Forum Coin where I read the discussion on this forum. However, the members were saying that the site is not paying. Some members on Forum Coins were even saying that this is a scam site. Maybe OP should go back to edit the thread and label it Scam.
I don't think dimeforum needs to be labeled a scam so soon.

The site was paying, until things became too much for the admin, plagiarism increased so much and evrything stopped.

I believe a few tweaks here and there, with more effective moderation will help dimeforum get back on the feet.

I don't think dimeforum needs to be labeled a scam so soon.

The site was paying, until things became too much for the admin, plagiarism increased so much and evrything stopped.

I believe a few tweaks here and there, with more effective moderation will help dimeforum get back on the feet.
I respect your way of thinking, surely you have been working since dimeforum for a while. In this case, I think that if the admin wants to keep the site away from the "fraud" tag, he should reply to the members or post an announcement explaining the situation and giving the users hope of their payments. This way you avoid negative comments about the site.

The best will be for the admins to get money to pay all people that had requested and are eligible to be paid them after that he can select people that will be working in his Forum, possibly he should take off referal program because it obvious is financially incapable to manage the site with number of members available now.

The best will be for the admins to get money to pay all people that had requested and are eligible to be paid them after that he can select people that will be working in his Forum, possibly he should take off referal program because it obvious is financially incapable to manage the site with number of members available now.
If I agree, you should cancel members who have adhered to the site's rules regarding posts, send pm to those who won't be canceled for junk posts, and clean up the forum. In this way, leave the people who do a good job and benefit the forum with quality in the publications.

If I agree, you should cancel members who have adhered to the site's rules regarding posts, send pm to those who won't be canceled for junk posts, and clean up the forum. In this way, leave the people who do a good job and benefit the forum with quality in the publications.
I guess that was what he was doing initially when he said he has been paying for four years , he has managed this huge data base before and he didn't learn or consult the experts before venturing or expanding the forum.

I guess that was what he was doing initially when he said he has been paying for four years , he has managed this huge data base before and he didn't learn or consult the experts before venturing or expanding the forum.
It is one of the things that I admire about Bizdustry, the perseverance in attacking problems from the beginning, taking into account the opinions of the members and their complaints, always seeking to improve. Looking for experts in certain areas of conflict to move forward. Maybe it's the problem in dimeforum. He is unresponsive and I understand that he works alone without staff, so the burden for a single person is very great.

It is one of the things that I admire about Bizdustry, the perseverance in attacking problems from the beginning, taking into account the opinions of the members and their complaints, always seeking to improve. Looking for experts in certain areas of conflict to move forward. Maybe it's the problem in dimeforum. He is unresponsive and I understand that he works alone without staff, so the burden for a single person is very great.
He appears arrogant in his approach most times ,I wouldn't know if it because of the fact that he is still very young and probably because of inexperience in administering a site or Forum. His arrogance kinda overshadowed his sincere intention.

Recently I read on a certain forum that Dime was a good forum but the users posted duplicate content and low value content and killed the forum. I don't know whether it is true or not because I was never part of this forum.However, I believe it is quite difficult to manage a paid to post site.

He appears arrogant in his approach most times ,I wouldn't know if it because of the fact that he is still very young and probably because of inexperience in administering a site or Forum. His arrogance kinda overshadowed his sincere intention.
The admin of Dimeforum has a superiority complex that he feels he is better than all of the members. That is evident in his responses to our suggestions. When he changed the policy to pay only on the Paid to Post board and he ignored all other boards that means he doesn't have the funds anymore. He is just conceited not to say that he cannot afford to pay members. That is the main reason why I left together with the majority of the members there.

It would have been more honourable if he explained to members to be very patient with him instead arrogantly approaching issues . The fact that we appreciate him for his efforts so far, no body begged to run a forum from his pocket. If it is profit making he should consult experts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back