What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

Why would I head over to the site when I can earn more on Bizdustry. I would rather focus on boosting my earnings and refer more people than to divide my attention. Once I got my first payout here, I will use it to convince my friends and family to join under my referral link.

I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credit).
This means that bizdustry is much better than this one. So if I have to choose one of them I will choose bizdustry. Here 50 biz notes are credited per reply. If you know other such sites please tell me about them. I want to try more than one. Thanks and regards.

Dime forum is actually a good post to comment site, I am not active there due to the restrictions they had on some sections there,they rewards was removed from those sections.
The other reason was the condition to get paid, which is 150 words, this kind of discouraged me from working there.

I don't think dimeforum needs to be labeled a scam so soon.

The site was paying, until things became too much for the admin, plagiarism increased so much and evrything stopped.

I believe a few tweaks here and there, with more effective moderation will help dimeforum get back on the feet.
Is he working alone? I think he needs help to manage the forum properly. I don't think he can monitor all of the member's by himself. And if he can no longer pay its members, I think it's time to be honest rather than keep the members waiting to receive the payment. Lastly, as for the members of any other forum site, it is our duty to produce original post in return for the payment they are giving to us.

It would have been more honourable if he explained to members to be very patient with him instead arrogantly approaching issues . The fact that we appreciate him for his efforts so far, no body begged to run a forum from his pocket. If it is profit making he should consult experts.
I did not spend a month working on the site, since I started reviewing I saw many complaints regarding the payment, I sent PM and emails, but I did not receive any response. Your duty as owner and manager was to post a notice or send a PM, to let members know about any situation related to payment, many continue to register and post in the hope of receiving their earnings. This should not happen.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
I think bizdustry is better option to use, because here we can make money more fast than that website furthermore we can also learn about different business ideas and can also ask for people opinion about our business.

Bizdustry is the best option for now because it is user friendly, the admin of the site and the moderators are responsive . Communication is very important when people work for you because a word from you means a lot to them.

I still prefer bizdustry for its simplicity. The administrators can never take any step without notifying members. Besides, 5 posts per 3 hours is too small for me. That's 4 lesser than bizdustry. So, there is no way users will maximize his potential.

I am back on forum posting after a gap of more than one year. At one time I was posting on 20-25 forums every day. I have started with bizdustry, and I will be adding few more forums. However, I wouldn't try a forum that is already in hot waters.

I am back on forum posting after a gap of more than one year. At one time I was posting on 20-25 forums every day. I have started with bizdustry, and I will be adding few more forums. However, I wouldn't try a forum that is already in hot waters.
The forum dimeforum is not longer paying members so I will advise to stay focus on forums that are currently paying like bizdustry, beer money forum, forum coin and trendri.com. You are strong.to engage 20 forums.

The forum dimeforum is not longer paying members so I will advise to stay focus on forums that are currently paying like bizdustry, beer money forum, forum coin and trendri.com. You are strong.to engage 20 forums.
Thank you for the clarification. I will sty away from this site. I used to post on beer money forum when it was available through the forum wheel. Forum coin is low paying,I might check trendri, though.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details

How do I get started?
I have also joined it but not working much on this forum and have not much earned from there as I was not so much clear about it. Now, by seeing your response on dime forum i will try to work again on dime forum.

Thank you for the clarification. I will sty away from this site. I used to post on beer money forum when it was available through the forum wheel. Forum coin is low paying,I might check trendri, though.
Beer money forum is still paying as supposed , it is also a good site , forum coin is not really for significant earning but access to more information or news online earning sites. Bizdustry come with good interface with highest reward per post.

I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credit).
I have been hearing about this site for some time now, but recently I learnt that the payment per post have been reduced. So I don't think I have interest anymore in this site. At least earnings in bizdustry is reasonable, and I am ok working here.

Dime forum is legit. I have received two payments from this forum and I am working hard towards earning my third payment too, though things are no longer as easier as they were when I joined.
Earnings have been reduced probably to enable the admin better keep his site running without being at the losing end.
Two of my friends I referred that are active have both gotten their first payments too , they got five point five and five dollars respectively .
It is on dime forum that I have earned the highest from my online earning sites.
I wonder why I did not even get to know about this site since and I was busy wasting my time on other sites that were frustrating my

Beer money forum is still paying as supposed , it is also a good site , forum coin is not really for significant earning but access to more information or news online earning sites. Bizdustry come with good interface with highest reward per post.
I was posting on beer money until it waa available via forum wheel. I stopped when it was taken down from forum wheel. However, when I heard the forum was paying, I went back to the forum but I was not very active. Forum coin is just a gateway to other high paying sites.

I was posting on beer money until it waa available via forum wheel. I stopped when it was taken down from forum wheel. However, when I heard the forum was paying, I went back to the forum but I was not very active. Forum coin is just a gateway to other high paying sites.
If not for bizdustry that is paying higher now BMF was the highest paid forum , the site pay as fast as possible you can combine both bizdustry and BMF together if you have the time to spare. They both can boost your earning .

I don't visit this site now for long time ago but I know that the site get worse day after day , and it is very hard to reach the threashold there . But who know may be the site revive again .

I worked on dimeforum initially because of some recommendation from someone and got paid but with the pay per post reduced and you still need to write an epistle to pass your message across, I have reduced working there. I post only on threads that I am passionate about so that I can still make sense after four to five lines.
I don't know more about this.

How to earn there?

How do I get started?
You're right we can make money working on this platform. I have been working on it for some time. Along with the good thing about making money, I would say that people here only make money and do not share their knowledge with others. That's why I stopped using it after a while.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back