What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

Gptforum isn't a clone of beermoneyforum. Rather Bizdustry bought both beermoneyforum.gg and also gptforum to merge with its ever growing forum.
Ok many forums has gone under the radar recently. Forums are very difficult to manage and will take a lot of perseverance and resources to maintain it. It's good bmf and bizdustry are still standing.

Wanting to buy beermoneyforum.com too!
This would be really nice as I believe you will manage the site better than the current admin who's too strict.
@Josemendez people are still being active on forums to raise capital they would use to invest in Crypto Currencies.

This would be really nice as I believe you will manage the site better than the current admin who's too strict.
@Josemendez people are still being active on forums to raise capital they would use to invest in Crypto Currencies.
I said "REDUCED " and not what you assumed. If you have been in paid to post forum around 2012 , you will understand that the rate of users using the platform has reduced.

I said "REDUCED " and not what you assumed. If you have been in paid to post forum around 2012 , you will understand that the rate of users using the platform has reduced.

Can you please tell us if Dimeforum is still paying its users? What is the rate of per post and creating threads in there? I have come across it many times but I never knew it was a paid to post forum.

Ok many forums has gone under the radar recently. Forums are very difficult to manage and will take a lot of perseverance and resources to maintain it. It's good bmf and bizdustry are still standing.
Yes, forum needs good management to keep them running for long. I'm grateful that Alexander, Bizdustry owner is pushing his forum through.
Post automatically merged:

Wanting to buy beermoneyforum.com too!
That would be tremendous Alex if you have bought the forum and merge with your legendary Bizdustry forum. That could've seen Mr B's fans being active here too. I'm tipping you to buy the forum, Lol.

Last edited:
Can you please tell us if Dimeforum is still paying its users? What is the rate of per post and creating threads in there? I have come across it many times but I never knew it was a paid to post forum.
Dimeforum has shut down for a long time now and is no longer active. It used to be one of my preferred forums at it's pick but couldn't sustain the momentum. Even the website is inactive.

Dimeforum has shut down for a long time now and is no longer active. It used to be one of my preferred forums at it's pick but couldn't sustain the momentum. Even the website is inactive.
The site shut down Long time ago. The thread is an old one , it Just pop up. Dimeforum was marked as one of the legitimate sites online. The reason of the shutdown is not known but it will definitely be a managerial issue. Most of the site that closed are mostly due to poor management.

The site shut down Long time ago. The thread is an old one , it Just pop up. Dimeforum was marked as one of the legitimate sites online. The reason of the shutdown is not known but it will definitely be a managerial issue. Most of the site that closed are mostly due to poor management.
Yes the owner couldn't keep up with managing the forum. I think he got tired since he couldn't generate enough revenue to sustain the forum. It's not an easy task to maintain forums.

Yes the owner couldn't keep up with managing the forum. I think he got tired since he couldn't generate enough revenue to sustain the forum. It's not an easy task to maintain forums.
Yeah , also while trying to manage dime forum he started another forum which I have forgotten the name. In general he had much on his table that affected his site especially spammers and his inability to generate fund from the site.

Oh! I feel really sad about that. You are right. The Dimeforum is no longer active. I even searched for TheForumWheel and it seems that it is also no longer active. I sent an email to the admin and he never responded to me.

I used to work on dimeforum and I was enjoying their services and policies but what prompted me to leave that forum was they're changing policy that was so hard on me

I used to work on dimeforum and I was enjoying their services and policies but what prompted me to leave that forum was they're changing policy that was so hard on me

So did you get paid by them or not? Changing policy every time can drive off your customers or users from your website. TheCashTime forum also changes policy every week. Only Bizdustry is the BEST forum on the internet.

This is interesting then. I understand better, I believe several other online opportunities came up and made people to quit forum posting.

I thought I have been reading in this platform where they said this dime forum is a legit platform. I was simply expecting to see the green approval for this platform when inswa the thread post

Yeah , also while trying to manage dime forum he started another forum which I have forgotten the name. In general he had much on his table that affected his site especially spammers and his inability to generate fund from the site.
Yes I remember, usaforum or something like that. I don't know why he choose to open another forum when he couldn't manage the first. He ended up closing both of them.

Will all of these screen shots of payment proofs we're seeing here and there from this dime forum platform, it means they do really pay. That's a good one. But reducing their pay rate is not really cool

Will all of these screen shots of payment proofs we're seeing here and there from this dime forum platform, it means they do really pay. That's a good one. But reducing their pay rate is not really cool
Have you checked the forum recently? You can't get any trace of the forum any more. The site isn't in existence dear, it has disappeared.

I worked on dimeforum initially because of some recommendation from someone and got paid but with the pay per post reduced and you still need to write an epistle to pass your message across, I have reduced working there. I post only on threads that I am passionate about so that I can still make sense after four to five lines.
So is it that their pay rate per post is nothing compared to what is obtainable here at bizdustry or what? What actually is their pay rate per post and at how many word count is the rate?

Write your reply...dime forum same or legit
Well as for me is neither scam nor legit because I have never came across such thing but I think it might be a great way to get money

The thing about these sites and most individuals in the online space today is that they think Earning from the internet is a joke - even commenting 50 times here everyday alone isn't easy, how much more managing a forum? Planning is required a lot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back