Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114_160209.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114_160209.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 6
I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credit).

I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credit).
Yes. You are right. Maybe yesterday every post only earned 10 coins. But haven't you seen the update from admin yet? He returned the coin in exchange for posting and per new thread as before. So we can start active again. See my file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114_172242.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114_172242.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 9
I think i loved the site before he starts reducing the rate of earning without reducing the post count person each post , but it's still legit tho

Yes. You are right. Maybe yesterday every post only earned 10 coins. But haven't you seen the update from admin yet? He returned the coin in exchange for posting and per new thread as before. So we can start active again. See my file.
That's cool, I don't know it Because I'm not active there.
Shim (the admin) is my friend, he told me that a lot of people make payments daily that's why he reduced the coins and make limitations.

I worked on dimeforum initially because of some recommendation from someone and got paid but with the pay per post reduced and you still need to write an epistle to pass your message across, I have reduced working there. I post only on threads that I am passionate about so that I can still make sense after four to five lines.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
I do not know the site, but from the description you give, I prefer to look for other options. Until today and I hope the best option remains, Bizdustry has better earning opportunities, creating threads and publishing

I do not know the site, but from the description you give, I prefer to look for other options. Until today and I hope the best option remains, Bizdustry has better earning opportunities, creating threads and publishing
You're right even you're not a member there hahaha.
Bizdustry is the best forum currently from all the sides. ^^

Dime forum is legit but it has issues with payment rates. His expects 100 characters for 20 points which is not quite easy . I have earned $5 from it since and am stuck in $3

I got a message from the Admin Dimeforum that, starting today, it has been decided to bring back higher-earning ... 50 per post and thread however it's going to be 6 posts and 5 threads per 3hours. And he will prevent and remove spam posts and plagiarism.

I got a message from the Admin Dimeforum that, starting today, it has been decided to bring back higher-earning ... 50 per post and thread however it's going to be 6 posts and 5 threads per 3hours. And he will prevent and remove spam posts and plagiarism.
The problem there is you need to write a book lol in order to get 50 dimes, I wrote a post before minutes and I only get 15 dimes.
dimeforum is dead for me.

Write a book? Lol! The site expects that your thoughts can only be expressed in more than a hundred words and anything less means lesser pay.

Write a book? Lol! The site expects that your thoughts can only be expressed in more than a hundred words and anything less means lesser pay.
I was disappointed a lot about that forum ,I think the points were reduced recently and should be edited. The owner should focus on lowering number of words in a post .

I was disappointed a lot about that forum ,I think the points were reduced recently and should be edited. The owner should focus on lowering number of words in a post .
There is already an amendment of 59 points now but it now 5 xommerns and threads in 3 hours to avoid people to be spamming the forum.

It's just a simple comparison because there are some answers which don't need to talk much.
the earning on Dimeforum is depends on how many letters did you write, if you want to get 50 dimes then you should write +300 words I guess.

There is already an amendment of 59 points now but it now 5 xommerns and threads in 3 hours to avoid people to be spamming the forum.
Wow I had not visited the site for a while. I think that is best ,I can't wait to have it back to my arsenal.

Since this site is like a bizdustry, it will be good as long as it has proof of withdrawal that I will try to work on it :)
If it is about payment, that is not a problem because the site does pay. I think I would attach a payment proof through coinbase.

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_201210_209.jpg
    IMG_20201114_201210_209.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 3
I think it is good site I just join it under you but they reward post and after it they remove reward instantally may because I am new there:
View attachment 884
Quiet. There are many such cases for new members. But I noticed that after a while, your posts would be returned and your coins credited too. I see that often in my references. So you just have to wait for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back