What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

The opinion of real people really matters because you know the truth. One of the things I like about forums is getting to read hones review on any site or program
That's one of the important points to let you be in forums before joining any other site.

Dime forum is a scam. At first they were paying some members. They just stop and they did not let there members know that they have stop paying. Instead they continue the forum.
I don't know why we look for other forum. When this forum is still paying and trusted. When bizdustry and Trendri forum has issues, they let us there members know and they got back to there feet. They are both enough.

Dime forum is a scam. At first they were paying some members. They just stop and they did not let there members know that they have stop paying. Instead they continue the forum.
I don't know why we look for other forum. When this forum is still paying and trusted. When bizdustry and Trendri forum has issues, they let us there members know and they got back to there feet. They are both enough.
Dimeforum is disappeared now now when I visit I get this error message:
Capture d’écran de 2021-06-09 19-57-36.png
Forum is gone may be there will be another registar that by this domain name after its expiry but it is no longer available even for discuss about earning tools and getting some referrals.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
I don't think I could work on any other paying site all because I really don't have much time to be online always so going into other paying forum would be like a joke to me I guess.

View attachment 2371
Forum is gone may be there will be another registar that by this domain name after its expiry but it is no longer available even for discuss about earning tools and getting some referrals.
It is good to confirm the information I already had, I was working on the site and soon after the complaints about the lack of payment began. I immediately suspended the publications and was attentive to any news. In the end I forgot about dimeforum.

View attachment 2371
Forget about the forum a scammer owns it, always given rules from different excuse to the other. He scammed me $15 and refused to psy me for unjust reason.

Many forums are started with good intention, however, the owner cannot continue with paid to post modality and starts delaying payment, then ends up not paying.

What about those that dont have a paypal account or cant access one in their various countries. Like my country, we dont have access to paypal. Is there any option for Crypto currency as a means of payment.

Many forums are started with good intention, however, the owner cannot continue with paid to post modality and starts delaying payment, then ends up not paying.
I know some started with food intention, why some are simply dubious. Had it been he communicated us about that earlier on that he's lacking finance. It could've been better. But he just stopped payment, saying the members aren't keeping the forum clean, and some posting copy and paste. He never issued warning nor banned down and spare the good ones.

Yes, the owner should have said that. He should have admitted that he lacks funds to pay the members. But some people never admit their failure, and run away from reality.

View attachment 2371
I was worried because I too saw this window with the forbidden error and was wondering if I was the only user to see this, maybe due to issues related to my geographic area. In any way, dimeforum stood and paid along 3 years and I had received various payments. Lately, it happened the owner was sticking with financial difficulties and surely he was forced to close a site that wasn't generating any income.

If the owner was actually a scammer just like most of the people here have said, I believe he will return with another forum to scam more people. Once a scammer, always a scammer.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details

How do I get started?
Congratulations for making this withdrawal with your PayPal from your dime forum account. Don't they have other payment methods aside PayPal? Because that might pose a challenge for registering

Last edited:
If the owner was actually a scammer just like most of the people here have said, I believe he will return with another forum to scam more people. Once a scammer, always a scammer.
Dear friend, he is not a serial scammer: he suffered serious financial difficulties at the point he was even forced to quit university studies. He paid me various times and paid other users too during 3 years. I think it's simply a case of extreme difficulty to monetize the forum.

Dear friend, he is not a serial scammer: he suffered serious financial difficulties at the point he was even forced to quit university studies. He paid me various times and paid other users too during 3 years. I think it's simply a case of extreme difficulty to monetize the forum.
Too many they will see it as a scam because it is very hard to monetize the site but others will say it is not scam so this depend on individual perspective concerning the site.

How to earn there?

How do I get started?
It's good that I have found a review about dime forum. There is a post and thread about dime forum here in Bizdustry and I said I will research and read the reviews of dime forum. Unfortunately in what I see from your comments dime forum is a scam. I will not sign up anymore in dime forum.

This forum is not existing again and I think the owner of the forum have sold it to another forum owner who have integrated the system of dimeforum into it's own forum.

It's good that I have found a review about dime forum. There is a post and thread about dime forum here in Bizdustry and I said I will research and read the reviews of dime forum. Unfortunately in what I see from your comments dime forum is a scam. I will not sign up anymore in dime forum.
Lol, even though you never saw the review of dimeforum here on Bizdustry, you can't still sign up with the forum cos it has varnished in the internet space.

Dimeforum was actually a good forum to work on and that was actually then. The website or forum is not actually working to it's best at the moment and I think that is because it has been integrated into another system.

Dimeforum used to be one of the best paid forum then because I was a member. I think the owner wouldn't monetise it properly so it was a burden to him. He had other paid jobs doing too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back