What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

Dimeforum was actually a good forum to work on and that was actually then. The website or forum is not actually working to it's best at the moment and I think that is because it has been integrated into another system.
Throughout my short stay there Admin @Shim always delay my payment. It takes time before paying me, I made only 2 withdrawals, and he swallowed the remaining $15 he owed me.

Throughout my short stay there Admin @Shim always delay my payment. It takes time before paying me, I made only 2 withdrawals, and he swallowed the remaining $15 he owed me.
Damn. I had just $2 There but I didn't withdraw. He paid me on time during the active stage before changing rules. The forum that didn't pay me was the one taken over by bizdustry.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
Upon clicking on the link you sent, i discovered that i could not even open the site... it was displaying forbidden, you cannot asses the site.. Hope the site still exist?

Quiet. There are many such cases for new members. But I noticed that after a while, your posts would be returned and your coins credited too. I see that often in my references. So you just have to wait for it.
“Quiet.”
😂
I like that. There are only 3 reasons a PTP site will require or demand lengthy posts.
1.) To make the forum look good.
2.) To test new members in the beginning to make sure their grammar is decent and they’re not a bunch of spammers.
3.) (And most importantly) to slowww down the posting rate so they won’t have to payout the members so fast. Longer posts = more time spent posting and slower post count.

Upon clicking on the link you sent, i discovered that i could not even open the site... it was displaying forbidden, you cannot asses the site.. Hope the site still exist?
The forum has shut down I think. It's a pity a promising forum went down this way due to lack of moderation and revenue. It's not easy managing forums of this magnitude.

Damn. I had just $2 There but I didn't withdraw. He paid me on time during the active stage before changing rules. The forum that didn't pay me was the one taken over by bizdustry.
Oh, you had luck back then with dimeforum. You mean Gptforum didn't pay you? Maybe you didn't reach the minimum withdrawal threshold? Admin is one of the best. I earned more than five times from the forum. I earned over $35 from the forum managed by @C.Grigg.

The forum has shut down I think. It's a pity a promising forum went down this way due to lack of moderation and revenue. It's not easy managing forums of this magnitude.
Ooh.... Where I was thinking that i already found a good site or from just like bizindustry... Anyways if you still have other forums like biz industry except beerforum. I still be happy to hear from you...

I didn't try this forum, when I got to know its when troubles faced it. I don't join a forum when members aren't satisfied with the management.

I earned some money while working on this Forum before the admin decided to stop payment and then closed the website.

I earned some money while working on this Forum before the admin decided to stop payment and then closed the website.
Laughs, Admin is fraudulent. Instead of he'll say he doesn't have funds again, that we should bear with him, he's simply giving excuses.

Laughs, Admin is fraudulent. Instead of he'll say he doesn't have funds again, that we should bear with him, he's simply giving excuses.
I seriously do not even understand why the admin didn't continue running the site with honesty. More members would have joined his site .

Oh, you had luck back then with dimeforum. You mean Gptforum didn't pay you? Maybe you didn't reach the minimum withdrawal threshold? Admin is one of the best. I earned more than five times from the forum. I earned over $35 from the forum managed by @C.Grigg.
So not gptforum. I'm just hearing about that one now. It's the clone of beermoney i.e. beermoney.gg. Like you know a lot of active forums. Are there forums of the same pay rate like bizdustry and beermoney forum?

So not gptforum. I'm just hearing about that one now. It's the clone of beermoney i.e. beermoney.gg. Like you know a lot of active forums. Are there forums of the same pay rate like bizdustry and beermoney forum?
I was fortunate to get paid my balance on beermoney.gg before the admin closed and Sold the domain to bizdustry admin
So many people didn't get paid.

It still possible to book this domain name:
Capture d’écran de 2021-08-22 14-31-37.png
Like for example dimeforum.net or dimeforum.org or dimeforum.co so it will be a good idea to run this website again. But I don't think anyone has the idea to reuse this domain name after bad experience.

I was fortunate to get paid my balance on beermoney.gg before the admin closed and Sold the domain to bizdustry admin
So many people didn't get paid.
Many of us didn't receive any dime from them despite promising to clear all outstanding debts. Well it's in the past now and we look forward to better paying alternatives online.

It still possible to book this domain name:
View attachment 2662
Like for example dimeforum.net or dimeforum.org or dimeforum.co so it will be a good idea to run this website again. But I don't think anyone has the idea to reuse this domain name after bad experience.
The .com extension has been taken already and most site owners won't want to use another extension, especially when the last owner had bad experience.

Gptforum isn't a clone of beermoneyforum. Rather Bizdustry bought both beermoneyforum.gg and also gptforum to merge with its ever growing forum.

Wanting to buy beermoneyforum.com too!
Hmmm that's good but then I am curious , why are you buying forums , do you want to be the only paid to post forum ? . Have you not noticed that cryptocurrency has reduced the rate at which people participate in paid to post forum .

This dimeforumcoin seem to be a promising forum based on the fact that you guys at least said they paid you. The admin of that forum should have enlisted some helping hands for his forum to help make things right and properly running

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back