What's new

Did you work online because others suggested it?

As for me, I never knew much about earning online until I met people doing that, out of curiosity , I asked how it worked and was then shown through many ways of earning online which I am currently doing some of it and would still do the rest .

I started working online because it was my idea to do so. I was in a situation where I needed to make my own money due to my ex being quite mentally abusive and he would take over all the money that was coming into the home. From me doing that I found I enjoyed it and now I do it as my main job online.
I feel sorry for you; nobody deserves to be treated like that. As for myself, I started working because I saw a video on YouTube and I was pretty interested. Now I work online part time.

When you started your online career, did you start because it was your idea to work online? Or was it someone elses idea or suggestion for you to work online? For me it was kinda a mix of both. I had interest in working online for along time, but I didn't go for it until I saw stuff on tv about working on fiverr and that's where I started my online career.

What made you get into online work? Was it your idea? Or was it suggested by someone else?

A friend of mine was actually the one who introduced me to working online in paid to post website and I followed his footsteps and made the first $10 that I was able to make online. It was the beginning of my success journey in making money online

Actually there is no doubt that some people started working online because they were suggested for them. It all depends on interest.

Interest is one of the primary reasons why I engaged myself into working online.

No one suggested me to work online. It was, actually, my own ambition and dream. The fact remains that I always wished to work in the comfort of my house and I managed to do that since I was quite dedicated to it and today I am an online earner who is active on many sites. You have to be dedicated and never give up.

My decision to work online has been deliberate and not influenced by anybody. Even when I met many obstacles I still chose to move on and press harder because I have many things that encourage me.

My decision to work online has been deliberate and not influenced by anybody. Even when I met many obstacles I still chose to move on and press harder because I have many things that encourage me.

Well, many people discouraged me all the time. However, I never paid any attention to such people. The fact remains that quitting making money online is the last thing that I would do. The fact of the matter remains that my decision to work online was great and I am proud of that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back