Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Some business are family run. And when you're run by a family, the next in line is usually the eldest child or next family member in line. I think it'd be great running a family business, because I think it'd be great to work with family to some extent. Would you like to take over your families business?

Some business are family run. And when you're run by a family, the next in line is usually the eldest child or next family member in line. I think it'd be great running a family business, because I think it'd be great to work with family to some extent. Would you like to take over your families business?

No, I didn't. I plan to start my own business. However, if my family starts a business, then I would love to manage it. My family opened a shop a few years ago and I used to manage it. However, right now, I am working as a freelancer and I am not managing any business right now.

No, I didn't. I plan to start my own business. However, if my family starts a business, then I would love to manage it. My family opened a shop a few years ago and I used to manage it. However, right now, I am working as a freelancer and I am not managing any business right now.

Personally, I had every opportunity to take over my father's family business but I declined the opportunity or should I call it an offer. Although, I had my reasons for it being that I wanted my junior brother to take over since we are just two brothers. It was a good decision for me because now I have another means of making money which I still use to support the family's business.

If you want to start your own business, will you ever let your family take it over down the road? Like when you're officially done working at your company, and you plan to retire, do you also plan to give your business to a relative below you?

If my family had a very good business which is going to be profitable when I invest all my energy and effort into it, I will take over the business without any delay. Working on bloating and boosting my own family business is better than working for any company.

If you want to start your own business, will you ever let your family take it over down the road? Like when you're officially done working at your company, and you plan to retire, do you also plan to give your business to a relative below you?

This is something I would actually be very open to doing as long as my family member or relative who I am interested in leaving the business in his or her care is very committed in participating in the business when I was actively in charge. This is because that is the only way I will know the person will not run the business into the ground.

I come from a farmers' family, we have been farmers for many generations. I tried a farming business for a couple of years. I might go back to farming in the future. If your family has a business, you will naturally have the talent as well as interest to run the business.

In my family, we don't really have an official business to take over, because our parents did not open any business, the only do government work to take care of their family.

My family never had any business they managed. So I never had that privilege of managing one. I planned and established my own business and it has been a good one.

My family never had any business they managed. So I never had that privilege of managing one. I planned and established my own business and it has been a good one.
It's actually the same for me. I have had to build my own career myself as my parents are government workers and this type of job can't be inherited in this part of the world. So I guess I have to find a way for myself.

I come from a farmers' family, we have been farmers for many generations. I tried a farming business for a couple of years. I might go back to farming in the future. If your family has a business, you will naturally have the talent as well as interest to run the business.
Farming and agriculture is very profitable. I'm interested in becoming an investor in agricultural projects when I see one which is very credible. I've seen agricultural scams often, it's why I'm being very careful not to fall into the hand of the bad one's who will kill my investment.

Farming and agriculture is very profitable. I'm interested in becoming an investor in agricultural projects when I see one which is very credible. I've seen agricultural scams often, it's why I'm being very careful not to fall into the hand of the bad one's who will kill my investment.
There are actually people who have family business. It is most likely that every member of the family must have knowledge about the business. I was not privilege to have a family business but I have created one for my family..

Personally, I had every opportunity to take over my father's family business but I declined the opportunity or should I call it an offer. Although, I had my reasons for it being that I wanted my junior brother to take over since we are just two brothers. It was a good decision for me because now I have another means of making money which I still use to support the family's business.

Well, I also never took interest in the first place in one of our business because it was simply not the kind of business that I preferred. Conducting any kind of business also depends a lot on your personal preferences as well. This is why it is very important to consider this fact as well.

There are actually people who have family business. It is most likely that every member of the family must have knowledge about the business. I was not privilege to have a family business but I have created one for my family..

May we all have the opportunity to do things which our families couldn't be able to do especially when it comes to breaking the poverty our parents couldn't defeat.

You have been able to do well for your family by starting a business for them. Now, they have a business which would like grow and be passed down from generation to generation.

If I have a business which is doing well, I will put everyone who's my immediate family members into the same business line if they want to learn the business. Companies do this and it's good strategy. I'm building my business and I will do the same thing with it.

If I have a business which is doing well, I will put everyone who's my immediate family members into the same business line if they want to learn the business. Companies do this and it's good strategy. I'm building my business and I will do the same thing with it.
That is a good thing to do if they members of the family could eventually copy such type of business from you. I have seen members of the same family doing same business..

That is a good thing to do if they members of the family could eventually copy such type of business from you. I have seen members of the same family doing same business..
I've seen it work with other people's family business. It's how I know why I need to take it seriously to seeing it become a reality. A business turned into a big company which can be in business for decades will save my entire generation from poverty.

I've seen it work with other people's family business. It's how I know why I need to take it seriously to seeing it become a reality. A business turned into a big company which can be in business for decades will save my entire generation from poverty.
Many business empire you see today are usually family business that has been transferred from one generation to the other generation. I have seen it work in different part of the world..

Many business empire you see today are usually family business that has been transferred from one generation to the other generation. I have seen it work in different part of the world..
I know it already because there are some families I have known all my life which started the same way. It took them years to build their business empire and today, they are reaping the benefits of their hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back