What's new

Did you learn any skills to work online?

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
What skills have you learned so far, (or are in the process of learning) to start earning online? Or did you just dive into the digital world without any formal knowledge and learn things with experience and guidance along the way? Share your experience.

Most of the skills I use now for my line of work online are what I learned in school and have slowly built up over the years through college or learning myself online. It's surprising how much you end up learning in college and school when it comes to writing and how much it can help years down the line.

I would love to be able to offer things such as graphics services but at the moment, I do not feel I have enough skills to offer that where people would use my service. I may one day work towards newer skills though.

When I started working online as a writer, I already had writing experience. However, as I got involved with online writing I found that I need other skills as well. Therefore, I started learning new skills. I did not learn a skill to work online but in order to earn better I started learning skills when I was already making money online.

I've already acquired almost everything I needed to use my writing skills to work online as a freelancer. It was a few things I had to learn while on the job before I was completely built up. I've been trying to learn programming but it's not going well as planned but I'm not giving up.

Before I started working online I studied a bit of programming, English and graphic design on my own, but all that was on my own, not to start working online, in fact when I was learning those skills it was for the pleasure of learning them and I had not yet planned to start earning money online.

I started earning without any knowledge, so I didn't have much success, but I acquired skills along the way and every year I managed to increase my income and my knowledge, which I could even share with someone to help them

First I got to know online business with HYIP investments, but after realizing that all HYIPs would turn into scams, I finally learned about forex trading. Previously I had an offline job so I turned my online business into a side job. However, due to circumstances, I resigned from my job joined my family in the village, and made online trading a source of income, currently I trade forex with the FXOpen broker because this is a true ECN broker.

My first online gig was typing captcha. That requires the minimum level of skill.

The first day I tried my hand on transcription I felt insulted. After listening to the audio and typing out the transcript, I submitted it. When the result was out, I scored the worst possible score.

Listening to the audio wasn't the problem, English grammar was. I had to check up some lessons on punctuations to get better. The skills I gained from transcription made it easy for me to switch into content/creative writing when I eventually made the switch.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back