What's new

Did you know Crypto.com have their own coin?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.

is a digi tal currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward.

The Crypto.com popular product is their Crypto Debit card you have to stake their own CRO coin. In 2020 they multiplied the minimum amount and in 2021 they multiplied it again.
Some had to wait over 3months to receive there Debit card.

I don't know about this before, just hearing it for the first time ever. It's great though, even binance own their own coin also. I'm patiently waiting for luno and coin base to finally lunch their own coin it would definitely be great.

Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
I have begun to wonder why there are a lot of Cryptocurrency coins these days, is it because the price of bitcoin, the chief of them keeps getting higher and higher day by day that miners keep creating another Cryptocurrency block? I find this very hard to understand. Truth be told, but all is wel

That is nice then, however one needs to think carefully before investing in it, especially when there are other alternatives that have got better potentials. I do not think it is wise investing much in it since it does not have much support and acceptance.

Are you sure you won't be starting a crypto pricing update where you get to update us on price changes and possible coins to buy. CRO is a good project that is gradually gathering momentum and i know it'll be some valuable asset in the future.

This is such a nice Move by crypto.com. I never knew about their own cryptocurrency, and thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful information. Crypto.com is a very big cryptocurrency firm and I will always love to buy coins on by such firms just like binance coin.

Wow, I never knew that they have their own coin but that's beautiful, I wonder how bitcoin over took the market then and has continued to dominate the crypto world, I guess they didn’t do something very well maybe proper advertisement or something. One thing is to have an idea and another thing is to make the idea generate money for you.

Yes they have there own coin and think its a very good thing. There was a time someone told they were giving a particular amount of coin per referer . so ibthinknits a good thing. Even China has there own coin but I don't think it has been luntch . a time will come where China will not accept cash , where by there only means of transaction will be there coin. Which will be a very good development. And however people buying things from them from other countries will not have any other choice than to get there coin.

Yes, I know that crypto.coma crypto currency exchange platform have their own crypto currency, the thing is just that the coin doesn't have too much momentum and value at the moment. I think binance coin is even ahead of it at the moment in times of value and prospect

I have known about crypto.com having their own coin but not really taken interest in it because I have not heard people talk about them. But it is something to really settle down and look into if it is worth investigating into

It seems all the wallets have their own coin. There was a time I wanted to invest the cro coin made by crypto.com but I didn't again because of the slow growth then. But I think is high time good investors invested in it because the growth is now feasible.

The site is a very reputable site , I think Investing in their coin will be a wonderful move, I don't want to sign up on too many platform, if I check Binance and the coin listed there I will invest in for the future.

That implies that there is no actual coin or bill, all of it is online. You may......you can... Know that it does not have the same cryptocurrency before you buy it,
An summary of what you need to do is here. ... Each crypto-currency has a blockchain of its own. ... The volatility of cryptocurrencies means that it is possible to build enormous cryptocurrencies.

Yes they have there own coin and think its a very good thing. There was a time someone told they were giving a particular amount of coin per referer . so ibthinknits a good thing. Even China has there own coin but I don't think it has been luntch . a time will come where China will not accept cash , where by there only means of transaction will be there coin. Which will be a very good development. And however people buying things from them from other countries will not have any other choice than to get there coin.
That will be a good development if the Chinese gonna instill that innovative thinking to make their own coin a general coin for any kind of transactions online and offline. Every country are making future plans on how life gonna better for them. I pray that mine own country should endeavour to follow suit and not lacking behind.

I never knew crypto.com has their coin too. Have you bought and traded with the coin? How viable is it to invest in? You know must of these relatively new crypto currencies can be receiving sometimes by rising for just awhile after which it never rise again.

The crypto market is not regulated so anyone can come up with a coin. Most wallets and exhcnages have their own coins which they promote. I have not used theirs or even bought it before but I won't be surprised learning that.

Well this is nice, maybe one could invest in it but before investing we must carry out a crypto market survey. I haven't really heard of cro until just niw you mentioned it but dey to your description I think its a nice crypto to invest in.

Am just hearing this for the first time, although I know about other cryptocurrency..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back