What's new

If you started in crypto today, what would you change?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$16.3100USD
Biznotes
If I started today with cryptocurrencies having the knowledge I have today, the first thing I would do is not to have invested money in so many meme coins or altcoins that really did not have so much future, and I would have focused only on proof of work chains, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero or others, since with which they allow you to act in a real decentralized way and from my point of view the ones that have the most have long-term potential.

If I started today, I will hopefully invest in more meme coin. If you look back at the history of meme coins, you will see meme coins becoming more profitable than coins with real world value. But of course I would do a lot of research on choosing the right meme coin.

If I started today, I will hopefully invest in more meme coin. If you look back at the history of meme coins, you will see meme coins becoming more profitable than coins with real world value. But of course I would do a lot of research on choosing the right meme coin.
But this has only happened with a few meme coins, i.e. some are just pump and dump, but others like Doge, Shiba and a few more have been profitable over the years and continue to be, so it would have been a broad research task to decide to invest for example in these two winning meme coins.

I have limited information on meme coin and I do not know how many meme coins have become too successful. But based on what has happened with a few meme coins, I think investing on these meme coins would be very profitable. However, you need to have a proper exit strategy as long term gains form meme coins might never happen

If I started today with cryptocurrencies having the knowledge I have today, the first thing I would do is not to have invested money in so many meme coins or altcoins that really did not have so much future, and I would have focused only on proof of work chains, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero or others, since with which they allow you to act in a real decentralized way and from my point of view the ones that have the most have long-term potential.
This is a wrong thinking. Because these meme coins could become the new litecoin in the future days. Someone needs to have a long vision. I know half of them are not complete till the end but still some of them are complete till the end like Baby Doge for example.

This is a wrong thinking. Because these meme coins could become the new litecoin in the future days. Someone needs to have a long vision. I know half of them are not complete till the end but still some of them are complete till the end like Baby Doge for example.
At what point could that meme coin called Baby Doge, Doge or Shiba Inu become the new Litecoin? If they are called shitcoins it is because they have an unlimited supply similar to fiat money, they are nothing more than speculative currencies, while Litecoin is a hard fork of Bitcoin with a limited supply with a well-established proof of work, which fundamentals can make a shitcoin or meme coin of this caliber compare it to a cryptocurrency with a limited supply? What in economic theory differentiates a good currency from a bad currency? Who is going to want to save in the long term on a coin that increases its supply by millions of coins in 1 day? It's just speculation

1713428160901.png

Look at the coins in circulation, it's just sick
You can make money with it, I don't deny that, but it won't become the new Litecoin with that supply.

I definitely wouldn't be afraid to take a risk because in most cases the risk was worth it. When I started, I invested only in conservative coins and never invested in initial projects because I did not see a future in them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back