What's new

Did you know Crypto.com have their own coin?

I
Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
I don't know about it, until now that I saw your post. There are alot of new crypto currency out there now . I just what to know are they easily converted to cash when you need money.
Am only use to all these ones that are popularly use at large all over the world. These new ones am skeptical about them.

I

I don't know about it, until now that I saw your post. There are alot of new crypto currency out there now . I just what to know are they easily converted to cash when you need money.
Am only use to all these ones that are popularly use at large all over the world. These new ones am skeptical about them.
This one is owned by a world renowned crypto exchange platform in the guise of crypto.com. you don't have yo be afraid of your funds, cos it is secured with crypto.com. Their own token CRO' is a popular one among some exchange platform too, they also list their own coin via their platform.
Post automatically merged:

Am just hearing this for the first time, although I know about other cryptocurrency..
As I've always said, their are more than 5,000+ in the coin market. Everyday new coins are emerging, so you might not know all. But you should concentrate on knowing the valuable ones okay. Crypto.com coin (CRO) is a coin owned by the crypto.com exchange platform based in the USA. You can go to coinmarketcap and track the coin's progress.

Last edited:
Not only crypto.com I think but also binance has there own.Despite hosting other coins I think it is nice having invested in it after seeing other coins how it works.It is promising having seen the future of cryptocurrencies and decided to have theirs too.I think coins like that will grow since the users will try to invest on.

Not only crypto.com I think but also binance has there own.Despite hosting other coins I think it is nice having invested in it after seeing other coins how it works.It is promising having seen the future of cryptocurrencies and decided to have theirs too.I think coins like that will grow since the users will try to invest on.
Most of the exchange platforms are having their own coins at the moment. They just wanna be among the owners of top growing tokens and compete with the very best Cryptocurrencies that is way up the table in the crypto chain ranking.

I know crypto dot com site. It is a wallet, exchange platform as well as crypto investment platform. It also gives you crypto card. But I dis not know it had a coin named after the domain and already listed on varioua exchanges.

Wow! I never knew that crypto.com has their own Cryptocurrency, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Well I am not surprised one bit because if Binance can have their Cryptocurrency, then I don't see any reason why cryto.com cannot have their own Cryptocurrency.

I do not know about cryptocurrency launched by crypto.com. However, what I know is it is one of the trusted multi currency wallet, exchange and trading platform. Crypto.com also gives a plastic card backed by cryptocurrency deposits on your crypto wallet. I will have to check the platform to see what kind of cryptocurrency is it.

I never knew crypto had there own coin, in fact I am just hearing about it for the first time. I hope the coin increases in value so i can trade on it. I like trading on those little coin in value so i can be in profit when the coin rises in value.

Most of the exchange platforms are having their own coins at the moment. They just wanna be among the owners of top growing tokens and compete with the very best Cryptocurrencies that is way up the table in the crypto chain ranking.
That's best thing being part of the pool and gain this too when time is still with us.So I just think the most popular exchange sites may have their coin too being popular corresponding to the number users they have .Crypto.com too can grow depend on they invest on there coin.

Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
whao... This thread is very educative and at the same time as it may, it's very informative. Thank you. For taking your time to inform us about this information concerning Crypto dot com and their own coin and how the coins are ranked by the market capitalization

I think i would invest in the coin very soon because the coin really have potentials and would increase very soon , if more and more people start making or joining the platform to trade crypto currency and earn some few cash , just like what is happening to twt token now with the way its increasing rapidly
Post automatically merged:

I think i would invest in the coin very soon because the coin really have potentials and would increase very soon , if more and more people start making or joining the platform to trade crypto currency and earn some few cash , just like what is happening to twt token now with the way its increasing rapidly

It's a good initiative for them to have their own coin. I think when the coin rises, it will be great news for holders of the coin. It's just like Binance Coin, though you can't compare the both, at all.

This is my first time of hearing about this coin, I guess they're many crypto coins now before we know what is happening digital coins has taken over the market and this will be beautiful to see and be a part of.

I never knew they had their own coin but it good to know. To be honest, I don't think this crypto has a lot of potential in the market and it might take a long time for it to rise a little, say 2 years. This are the kind of crypto that ties someones money down.

They have a really good coin and I am sure that the value will shoot up soon. I think when it first came out it was almost worthless but today it is good enough to have. Crypto is an asset and one will do well to own such an asset for the future benefit.

According to my own point of view I have always been using Bitcoin to invest. I have never tested any website so I don't know that crypto.com has their own coin but I will try and check without. So I can know which one is better

I have not had this before but I can't tell for now if any crypto currency that have they own coin but I have had a lot about binance. But islike that this platform has they own coin but I will not stand strong to say that but its bad on what I have heard from the person and also people

After the success that Binance has had with it's coin, it's not new for exchanges to want to have those own token.

What is expected is that these coins should be standard, solving real-life problems and giving solutions.

Wow! The market value is so high for the price! That shows how potential it could become but binance platform is not part of the exchangers you listed here! Did that mean its not on binance likewise.

This is my first time of hearing about crypto.com and I think it would be a welcome development. I would like to advise us to be careful of numerous crypto currency company springing up in the name of dealing in crypto currency. Many of them are out to defraud people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back