What's new

Did you know Crypto.com have their own coin?

Yes, I knew It, the token of Crypto.com is Cronos (CRO) which is very affected right now due to the bear market, in fact, it is nothing new that exchanges have their own token which they use for example to pay commissions on the exchange, almost all famous exchanges have their own token.

Yes, I'm aware of the token of Crypto.com which is Cronos (CRO). It's a coin like the same thing Binance have with their own Binance Coin BNB. They are affected by the current dip in the cryptocurrency market. Binance coin bullied to $680 but it's back at $200+ now. The all time high for Crypto.com Cronos (CRO) was at the price of $0.965 and the current price is $0.051.

Binance have always been my favourite cryptocurrency exchange for years and I have also invested in the Binance coin BNB. Crypto.com is equally a very good cryptocurrency exchange, had I been making use of it, I'm definitely going to invest in their Cronos coin.

Binance have always been my favourite cryptocurrency exchange for years and I have also invested in the Binance coin BNB. Crypto.com is equally a very good cryptocurrency exchange, had I been making use of it, I'm definitely going to invest in their Cronos coin.

Crypto.com has its own currency. However, I am not sure if its coin is positively correlated to bitcoin. This is one of the major factors we may need to consider when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. I have just compared the price chart of Cronos with Bitcoin price chart and I cannot figure it out.

Crypto.com has its own currency. However, I am not sure if its coin is positively correlated to bitcoin. This is one of the major factors we may need to consider when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. I have just compared the price chart of Cronos with Bitcoin price chart and I cannot figure it out.
Cronos (CRO), that is, the cryptocurrency of Crypto.com has been hit hard in this bear market, more than many others, so I do not know if it is correlated with Bitcoin, from my observations I would say no, but well in the next bull market we will check it.

Well, the same thing that happened to Bitcoin since the bearish market started as Bitcoin crashed from $67+ downwards $26,500+ was exactly what happened to Crypto.com coin Cronos (CRO). So, yes, the Crypto.com coin Cronos (CRO) is completely correlated to Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back