What's new

Did you know Crypto.com have their own coin?

Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
That is very nice. I have not known yet that crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin. Thanks for giving us this valuable information. I think its similar to binance exchange platform. They also have their coin.

Cro is one of the tokens with value. In crypto.com website, you can stale cro to earn other tokens. I think the coin has gained x10 since you started this thread and will still rise with time.

That is very nice. I have not known yet that crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin. Thanks for giving us this valuable information. I think its similar to binance exchange platform. They also have their coin.
The coin name is nicknamed after their domain name which is CRO.com coin. It is listed at coinmarketcap, I've never seen it at Binance exchange.

I don't know about this before, just hearing it for the first time ever. It's great though, even binance own their own coin also. I'm patiently waiting for luno and coin base to finally lunch their own coin it would definitely be great.

Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
This is the first time that i am hearing about this coin however considering that it is so high up in terms of the market cap it seems that there mst be a lot of interest in this coin and that is a great thing.

Because the cryptocurrency market is unregulated, anyone can create a coin. The majority of wallets and exchanges promote their own currency. I've never used or even purchased theirs, but I'm not surprised to find that.

BNB is the native coin of Binance exchange. THis coin is third by market cap. THis is the only native token that I trust. However, I don't mean to say crypto.com token is illegal.

Of course this is a recent development. And the coin is profitable to invest in because it's owned by a cryptocurrency exchange and that means that the more the coin would increase as long as people keep using the platform.

Around November last year, the crypto.com token was performing very well. The token is called CRO. This token surged surprisingly at this period. So many investors made lots of gains by holding it.

Actually it is nice hearing this that crypto. com has created there new coin but still one has to be very careful of such coins because scammers also can create something similar.

If Crypto.com didn't have their own coin, then they would have been seen as a joke of the century because other cryptocurrency exchange platform have their own. It's just like Binance do with their BNB. I have only invested in Binance's BNB but I'm yet to get CRO. Maybe before the year runs out, I'd see how much I would be willing to invest in it.

Yes one of the biggest companies out there. Their yields are legit and the app is super easy to use. They also have a desktop version. I tried to invest some on this platform and I don't think it's that bad I also use my money to invest CRO in the account for which you can earn additional crypto.

Yes one of the biggest companies out there. Their yields are legit and the app is super easy to use. They also have a desktop version. I tried to invest some on this platform and I don't think it's that bad I also use my money to invest CRO in the account for which you can earn additional crypto.
Anybody that is interested can still invest now , it is even easier and you can buy it at a relatively cheaper rates since all cryptocurrency are down. It is a potential cryptocurrency base on the fact the they have their own exchanges.

I am just trying to confirm the existence of crypto. Com coin which I just heard , they have a good and legit crypto coin which is doing well in the market right now .

That's great to hear another exchange launched his own coin, like before some major exchanges launched, I wish this coin also get popular like BNB.

Coins like this are always Trusted coin since it is being generated and produced by trusted cryptocurrency exchanges. The same is also applicable to binance coins

I never knew crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin until now. I guess a lot of people haven't invested in it since it isn't so popular. People would rather invest in other popular coins like bitcoin.

The Crypto Debit card from Crypto.com, which requires depositing their own CRO coin, is their most popular offering. The minimal amount was multiplied in 2019, and then again in 2021 and 2022.
Some people had to wait more than three months to get their debit card.

online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back