What's new

Did you know Crypto.com have their own coin?

Wow! The market value is so high for the price! That shows how potential it could become but binance platform is not part of the exchangers you listed here! Did that mean its not on binance likewise.
The coin is listed at binance, never mind that i didn't list binance here. Binance has over 250 coins listed in its platform. And crypto.com coin is listed there cos its a well-known coin for crypto enthusiasts to pick.

The (cro) coin may be a good coin to trade and it's currently appreciating, but what am asking now is the future of that particular coin, do you see cro leading in future? Cos I don't want to invest on something that will decrease in future instead of appreciating, the coin is not all that popular what do you think?

Wow! , i didn't knew that site has its own cryptocurrency coin. I want Bizdustry to make some specifications in some time and arrange some funds for its website to launch Bizcoin in the cryptocurrencies market. It would be really awesome.

Wow it's amazing to hear that, I never knew crypto.com has their own coin, well I will make a research so I can know more about the coin and also check if it will be good to invest.

I did not know crypto.com has its own coin. I am not using crypto.com because it is not available in my location. I wish it was because I am interested in using cypto.com cards

Every cryptocurrency platform have their own native coin . This is one of the way the benefit apart from the exchange happening in their site . The coin is also used to identify them

All you need to submit cryptocurrency is the recipient's blockchain domain.With only one domain, you can send bitcoin, ethereum, and every other cryptocurrency.There's no need to be concerned about sending to the incorrect address.

Looks like every crypto exchanges are trying to launch their own crypto currency. But the question is whether these new currencies will also be listed on rival exchanges?

Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
Yeah... almost all exchanger have there own coin and i wonder why binance coins beat all other coins or exchange coins..

I knew about their Crypto coin since I know about the platform, the value of the coin is still on the low side , if they eventually burn part it could increase the price.

I would have loved to get some too, but it is not listed on binance which is the only trusted exchange platform that I can use freely without fear of being scammed.

Yeah. They don't only have their own coin, but they also have their own ATM cards in debit and credit cards as well

crypto dot com also offers visa card that can be funded though crypto deposits on your crypto dot com account. You can use these cards just like a normal Visa cards

Crypto.com exchange platform have their own coin named after their domain name, Crypto.com coin (CRO). The value is currently picked at $0.06 per token of it. The coin went up 2.96% in the last 24 hours, with a trading volume of $164,434,341 USD, and marketcap of $1,423,737,197 USD. And circulating supply of $22,998,173,515 CRO coins, with the max supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO coins. The coin is currently ranked 32rd by coinmarketcap.
You can get the coin at top exchange platforms like, HUOBI GLOBAL, OKEX and HBTC etc.
Almost every exchange have their own coin, I was surprise to see that even poocoin have their own coin, I think its bring funds to them more.

Almost every exchange have their own coin, I was surprise to see that even poocoin have their own coin, I think its bring funds to them more.
Yes, that's true they all have their own coin. It brings them return indeed. With their coin being use mainly around their platform it improves revenue cos we'll be using the coin for primary transactions via their platform.

Yes I have known the CRO as a native coin of the crypto.com exchange for a long time now though. But I have not given it some thought in investing or holding that coin so far

This kind of tokens usually do very well when the high give him much exposure and of course the use Case also matters a lot because it will make it to be very much accepted.

I am a fan of UFC, the biggest mixed martial arts league. Yesterday all the fighters and their team members are wearing a black shirt with the print of Crypto.com which, I think, is coming up with something big. There are rumors that the UFC is involved with a new crypto coin.

I did not know that Crypto.com have their own cryptocurrencies. It seems that it is becoming a trend for these exchange sites to each have their own coin. For example, binance also created the BNB coin.

Yes I know that the CRO is a coin that belongs to crypto.com. crypto.com for those of us that are really into cryptocurrency trading is an exchange too like binance. But they don't have P2P there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back