What's new

Did you keep the first $1 you made?

I was working on two different earning sites at the same time back then , one of the websites pays me in dollars while the other one paid me in our local currency and hi decided to be using the one paying me in dollars as my reserve fund

Not really, because sometimes we may have a demands and needed to spend it, so there is no need to keep it when the person have some demands, I think it is better selling it in order to earn money.

I remember that I got my first job after high school and got paid $30 at the end of the month. I did not save anything, I spent it all on my personal needs that I had. Hairdressing, clothes and shoes. Nowadays, I am better at saving some of my income.
The feeling that you get when you get your first payment online is second to none. When I get my first payment online, I spend everything almost in a week. I later discover that saving is the most important thing.

Actually it depends and I believe there are some conditions that may even forces someone to keep such.

Most times, $1 can not be withdrawn from any forums you worked on so it gives you no other option than to keep.

Not really, because sometimes we may have a demands and needed to spend it, so there is no need to keep it when the person have some demands, I think it is better selling it in order to earn money.
Yeah, it is not even every one that remembers to keep the first dollar they make. People have different mindset actually. Some people just do it in order to remember how they made their first dollar after a long time.

Of course as someone that starts making money online newly you will always be excited whenever you make your first dollar online. That can even make you to spend it quickly in buying things.

I was quite excited when I made my first dollars online. However, the fact of the matter remains that now a single dollar no longer holds that much value as it did in the past.

Yeah, it is not even every one that remembers to keep the first dollar they make. People have different mindset actually. Some people just do it in order to remember how they made their first dollar after a long time.
I know, not everyone remember to keep their first dollar because we all have different demands, for me I don't see any reason why I should keep the first dollar I like spending because I feel like doing so.

I was quite excited when I made my first dollars online. However, the fact of the matter remains that now a single dollar no longer holds that much value as it did in the past.
Probably, the value of money has actually depreciated over the years. What $1 can buy before in my country was reasonable compared to now. Of course we all get excited when we make our first money online.

Probably, the value of money has actually depreciated over the years. What $1 can buy before in my country was reasonable compared to now. Of course we all get excited when we make our first money online.
The level of depreciation of what you can buy with money in my country is getting worse everyday , i do use the first dollar i make to acheive soemthing more big and important than what a dollar can buy nowadays .

The level of depreciation of what you can buy with money in my country is getting worse everyday , i do use the first dollar i make to acheive soemthing more big and important than what a dollar can buy nowadays .
Well, this is actually what is happening in so many countries around the world. The economic downturn is much and that is why the value of money is depreciating. The best is to try as much as possible to have multiple sources of income.

I didn't know about this, but it seems like an excellent gesture to remind you of what you want to achieve. I will do that if my blog makes money, or if I finally have my own business.

Actually there are some forums or site that won't allowed you to withdraw the first 1$ you made until you reach it minimum withdrawal. I could have withdrawn the first money I made.

Actually there are some forums or site that won't allowed you to withdraw the first 1$ you made until you reach it minimum withdrawal. I could have withdrawn the first money I made.

From my experiences of making use of so many websites online that you can be able to make money from, I've not seen any of them that allows any member to be able to make a withdrawal that is under $5. It is as if $5 is a cap all of them.

When you got your first ever job and your first paycheck. Did you end up keeping the first $1 you made? It's a common thing for businesses and ones self employed, that after a first sale, you're supposed to keep $1 as a keepsake, to show that you are a business now as you made your first sale.

Does anyone here do that?
I did! 🙂 The tobacco shop owner was the first to buy 15 of my products upfront, and then he put them on display. I remember there were some $10's and a $20, but also some single dollar bills.
I took the first one on top and taped it to my box of supplies.
💵

When you got your first ever job and your first paycheck. Did you end up keeping the first $1 you made? It's a common thing for businesses and ones self employed, that after a first sale, you're supposed to keep $1 as a keepsake, to show that you are a business now as you made your first sale.

Well, I was quite happy as I made my first dollar online. However, there were times when I had to opt for a job which I never wanted to do. The pay rates were horrible and I stopped working there after working there for a few weeks. It was a day job (offline job). I received my salary in there and I never felt that happiness at all.

Well, I was quite happy as I made my first dollar online. However, there were times when I had to opt for a job which I never wanted to do. The pay rates were horrible and I stopped working there after working there for a few weeks. It was a day job (offline job). I received my salary in there and I never felt that happiness at all.

There are some job that you're going to do and after you must have gotten your payment for carrying out that job, you will start regretting why you ended up wasting your time and whole day doing that particular job because the payment was never worth it.

I can remember when I made my first dollar online though it was a long time ago, I use he money to order some tech products online. It was a great joy for my having made a breakthrough.

I can remember when I made my first dollar online though it was a long time ago, I use he money to order some tech products online. It was a great joy for my having made a breakthrough.

So, did you sell those products after ordering them? The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who engage in this kind of business. They also receive orders and work as middlemen. This process is known as "pre-ordering" of products. You will get the product before it is released in the market.

I would say that it actually depends on the amount of money that you made online first for it to be enough to order for some tech products online. I don't think that I have ever seen any tech products that was sold for $1. I had to point it out just to be sure we are on the same page. How much was even the first money you made online?

I would say that it actually depends on the amount of money that you made online first for it to be enough to order for some tech products online. I don't think that I have ever seen any tech products that was sold for $1. I had to point it out just to be sure we are on the same page. How much was even the first money you made online?

I made $2 online. However, this was more than 10 years ago, as far as I can remember. It was a great moment for me and this was the time when I decided that I would make money online. Since then, I have been a very important member of many websites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back