What's new

Did you keep the first $1 you made?

There are many websites that have a withdrawal threshold of just $1. However, high-earning sites usually have a a very high payout threshold in the first place.

If you are saying that there are so many website that have a minimum withdrawal threshold of $1 then I have not been fortunate enough to see that kind of website in order for me to make use of them. I believe that the kind of tasks that you expected to do on the website is going to be stressful.

I did not really keep the first dollar, besides I think it is not even a common thing to do in my country, the first dollar so to speak charged is more than spent already hehe.

I didn't keep it, rather I spent it because it came at a time when I was seriously in need of money, and it made a difference. It was at a time I wasn't doing any other job aside bizdustry, so, there's no how I could have kept such money.

If you are saying that there are so many website that have a minimum withdrawal threshold of $1 then I have not been fortunate enough to see that kind of website in order for me to make use of them. I believe that the kind of tasks that you expected to do on the website is going to be stressful.

There are many get paid to sites and many different kinds of paid to click sites that offer a minimum withdrawal threshold of $1. I have been part of many such kind of sites.

I remember that I got my first job after high school and got paid $30 at the end of the month. I did not save anything, I spent it all on my personal needs that I had. Hairdressing, clothes and shoes. Nowadays, I am better at saving some of my income.

We don't have this kind of tradition in my place. Something that we have that is close to this is taking your first earnug to go give your dad. He would take whatever he wants and prays for you.
Wow, it's a good tradition. No doubt, our parents have done so much for us, and giving them respect in this way is a great way to acknowledge their value in our lives.

Well it depends I think sometimes we have demand that needed to be meet up with immediately and that will affect the level of our savings.

I may save if I have not emergency to meet up with.

Wow, it's a good tradition. No doubt, our parents have done so much for us, and giving them respect in this way is a great way to acknowledge their value in our lives.
I am struggling to understand how giving your parent. You could do better by buying something worth more than $1 for them, with all due respect to the owners of this culture.

I remember that I got my first job after high school and got paid $30 at the end of the month. I did not save anything, I spent it all on my personal needs that I had. Hairdressing, clothes and shoes. Nowadays, I am better at saving some of my income.

Making $30 from working online is something that is lucrative for most people because you hardly even see most website that can be able to pay their members $30 for working on it on monthly basis.

The first money I made was in our local currency and not in the dollar. I never kept the money instead I used it to buy some certain things. That was when I was a little guy.

The first money I made was in our local currency and not in the dollar. I never kept the money instead I used it to buy some certain things. That was when I was a little guy.

Well, as far as I am concerned, I made money online. I made $2 online for the first time through a paid forum and it was a long time ago. I withdrew my money in Liberty Reserve and the payment processor got closed. i lost my money.

Well, as far as I am concerned, I made money online. I made $2 online for the first time through a paid forum and it was a long time ago. I withdrew my money in Liberty Reserve and the payment processor got closed. i lost my money.
That means the payment processor is not a trusted platform. that is one of the major reason why I do not like to store my money in payment processors because anything can happen at any time.

Well it depends sometimes but personally I don't really keep the first $ I make online based on the fact that the money or income is not enough and there are alot of demands awaiting to be settled.

The first dollar I ever made I kept it in my wallet and I was looking at it for almost one month. It was until I got another payment that I eventually spent it. It was funny.
I understand you. The first dollar I earned online I did nog withdraw it. I let to accumulate for sometime so as I can get to withdraw substantial income. If your withdraw small money like $1, how will you distribute it to right people.

The first dollar I made from an online gaming platform is still inside my crypto currency wallet online , but the money I have been making online since then has been used for various purposes .

I spent the first one dollar I made on subscription. Then, dollar to my fiat currency was very low and it was not withdrawable on ATM unless you used it to buy airtime or subscription. However it was a good experience.

Well it depends sometimes but personally I don't really keep the first $ I make online based on the fact that the money or income is not enough and there are alot of demands awaiting to be settled.
Of course as someone that starts making money online newly you will always be excited whenever you make your first dollar online. That can even make you to spend it quickly in buying things.

When you got your first ever job and your first paycheck. Did you end up keeping the first $1 you made? It's a common thing for businesses and ones self employed, that after a first sale, you're supposed to keep $1 as a keepsake, to show that you are a business now as you made your first sale.

Does anyone here do that?
No because I didn't knew this was a thing back then I spend it somewhere however it's sounds like a pretty cool idea in my opinion shame I can't do that because I already have a job

There is a custom of framing the first dollar made, which acknowledges and honors the first client and the first dollar made by the company. Although this custom is generally observed in bars and restaurants, anyone who has previously founded a business can understand the significance of this momentous occasion.

I don't know about this practice. It is not done in my place and I don't know the significance of it. We spend everything we earn whether it is the first dollar or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back