Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you got your first ever job and your first paycheck. Did you end up keeping the first $1 you made? It's a common thing for businesses and ones self employed, that after a first sale, you're supposed to keep $1 as a keepsake, to show that you are a business now as you made your first sale.

Does anyone here do that?

I've not done any job that I ended up being paid $1 and I'm not sure if I would be interested in doing that kind of job but if you are referring to the first payment that I get from my first job, if I save it or use it, then it depends on the amount.

No, i didn't keep the first dollar i made from work. I didn't even save from it. I spent it immediately i got it. I can't remember what exactly i spent it on but i know i spent it.

The first one dollar i made was from read.cash i was extremely excited and proud of myself but i did not keep it. I was in need of cash at that moment so i only allowed my earnings grow to around five dollars then i cashed out.

I didn't do it but I think it would be one of the best moments of your life when you earn your first dollar of hard work, my first earning was $5, it motivated me to learn more.

No, I did not keep the first $1 I made, I spent it immediately. I think I was excited then, and I strongly believed I would make up to $10 the next time. And Yes I did made $10 a week after that and I was proud of myself.

The first dollar i actually make from work is way more than $1 and i do not even think of keeping or saving anything. Just because i was too happy then, i have to spend everything on myself and friends

I could remember vividly the day I made my first dollar online. I was so excited and I kept it in my cryptocurrency wallet for a very long time. I still think of how excited I was that day.

Well I think such decisions, may depends on your need.

It can be possible to keep such amount for savings and other purposes but due to high demand or emergency, it can not be saved.

We don't have this kind of tradition in my place. Something that we have that is close to this is taking your first earnug to go give your dad. He would take whatever he wants and prays for you.

The first one dollar i made was from read.cash i was extremely excited and proud of myself but i did not keep it. I was in need of cash at that moment so i only allowed my earnings grow to around five dollars then i cashed out.

Most website when you are allowed to work and make money always have their minimum threshold for withdrawal set at $5. This is going to make it very difficult for you to withdraw $1 when you must have made it from the website.

Well, I couldn't withdraw the first $1 I make online because of charges that payment companies will charge. So, I let the money accumulate to something tangible before I withdraw it. But once I withdraw the money, I spend everything.

When you got your first ever job and your first paycheck. Did you end up keeping the first $1 you made? It's a common thing for businesses and ones self employed, that after a first sale, you're supposed to keep $1 as a keepsake, to show that you are a business now as you made your first sale.

Does anyone here do that?
I spent the first dollar I made after a few days of making it because I was so happy and I could not take my mind off it so I just had to spend it on something that was not even reasonable

The first dollar I ever made I kept it in my wallet and I was looking at it for almost one month. It was until I got another payment that I eventually spent it. It was funny.

The first money i made online was from one freelancing site and I have been keeping the money in my wallet for over three years now using the money to trade crypto currency.

Well, I couldn't withdraw the first $1 I make online because of charges that payment companies will charge. So, I let the money accumulate to something tangible before I withdraw it. But once I withdraw the money, I spend everything.

Personally I don't see the reason why someone should be interested in withdrawing just $1 because there is not much you can be able to purchase with that money, which is why I believe it is better for you to accumulate it at least to a good sum before making a withdrawal.

I started making money in local currencies long before I earned USD. However, if the question specifically asks about the USD earning, I received my first payment from Helium and it was $25.

Yes I do even though it depends.

There are some platform that you can withdraw less than $5 so that makes alot of people to keep the little they earned in the first start.

Well when it comes to post to pay forums, the minimum withdrawal is 5$, so if you make 1$ it will be good that you leave it till it reaches the 5$ before thinking of withdrawing.

Personally I don't see the reason why someone should be interested in withdrawing just $1 because there is not much you can be able to purchase with that money, which is why I believe it is better for you to accumulate it at least to a good sum before making a withdrawal.

There are many websites that have a withdrawal threshold of just $1. However, high-earning sites usually have a a very high payout threshold in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back