What's new

Did you ever invest in something that was a fad?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever anything you invested in that later turned into a passing fad? Like Beanie Babies for example. They were once highly sought after, but after 20 some years, they are considered junk unless you find a super rare one somewhere. Anyway, did your investment in this fad pay off at all?

Well, I got to invest in Shiba inu, I don't know if it will become a fad, or something from the past in the crypto world, but this I think is the only thing I invested in that I could currently consider a passing fad.

At the time it was worth it because I made a lot of money speculating with it in the short term, but then I got a little caught up in the investment when the bear market started, currently I still have some positions in Shiba inu.

Was there ever anything you invested in that later turned into a passing fad? Like Beanie Babies for example. They were once highly sought after, but after 20 some years, they are considered junk unless you find a super rare one somewhere. Anyway, did your investment in this fad pay off at all?
Fad investing can be dangerous. Make sure you conduct in-depth study to determine the trend's viability and development potential over the long term. To spread risk, diversify your investments. Fads can change quickly, so don't invest more money than you can afford to lose. Keep abreast of market mood and be ready to modify your approach.

Well, I got to invest in Shiba inu, I don't know if it will become a fad, or something from the past in the crypto world, but this I think is the only thing I invested in that I could currently consider a passing fad.

At the time it was worth it because I made a lot of money speculating with it in the short term, but then I got a little caught up in the investment when the bear market started, currently I still have some positions in Shiba inu.
There are hundreds of shit coins like Shiba inu, Dash etc. They are all in the same category of investments turned into fads because they've all become worthless over a short period of time. This is the pain with investments made in those coins.

There are hundreds of shit coins like Shiba inu, Dash etc. They are all in the same category of investments turned into fads because they've all become worthless over a short period of time. This is the pain with investments made in those coins.
That's why I no longer bother investing in these cryptocurrencies, only if I know that we are in a bullmarket I can consider investing in any of them, but for now I don't even think about it.

That's why I no longer bother investing in these cryptocurrencies, only if I know that we are in a bullmarket I can consider investing in any of them, but for now I don't even think about it.
I don't bother with investing in any of them again. I'm holding to see the best opportunity of selling them in order to recover some part of the investment because I know it's almost impossible to recover everything I've invested in each one of them.

Well, I also have an investment on shiba. I invested in shiba because everyone was gaga about it. based on the popular theory I was going to become a millionaire with the investment. Sadly, I understood that was not going to happen only after I invested in it.

Well, I also have an investment on shiba. I invested in shiba because everyone was gaga about it. based on the popular theory I was going to become a millionaire with the investment. Sadly, I understood that was not going to happen only after I invested in it.
We all thought like that at that time, we only acted as deluded, but well, they are mistakes that we can learn from, my lesson learned is not to reinvest money in meme coins or at least not to invest a substantial amount, I invested about $ 500 in Shiba Inu, so the loss was high in percentage terms, but as people say, what is done, it's done.

We all thought like that at that time, we only acted as deluded, but well, they are mistakes that we can learn from, my lesson learned is not to reinvest money in meme coins or at least not to invest a substantial amount, I invested about $ 500 in Shiba Inu, so the loss was high in percentage terms, but as people say, what is done, it's done.
I invested $130. But I believe I will be able to recover my investment when the bull market returns. When something like Bitcoin has fallen, what should we expect of a joke coin

I remember investing in Saitama. I could see the coin gain momentum before my eyes. Only a hundred dollars had grown to a thousand. I was supposed to take it out but my greed got the best of me until it turned worthless. Never again would I let such happen to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back