What's new

Did you always want to start a business?

Starting my own business was something I never thought I would ever do. When I was younger I always remember so much I wanted to do when I grew up but starting a business was never one of them.

With how my life went as I grew up and then with the pandemic as well, starting a business seemed like a better option in the long run and I am so glad I ended up starting one when I did.

Was it always your plan to become a business owner or run your own business? I have always wanted to do something big, whether it was to work for a big company, or to make my own company. Did you always want to be a business owner? Or was there a time where you wanted to do other things? What were those things if you remember?
I have always admired and wanted to start my own business, the idea of working 8-5 every day for someone makes me sick. But today I have my own business in my neighborhood and it is doing well.

I have always wanted to start a business but it usually doesn't work out to be honest. It's either the capital or another important factor that would tend to be discouraging. Right now, I'm into freelancing business.
How do you mean it's dosnt work because from what I know if you want to start a business you need to work hard for the invested capital once you have the capital you will be able to site a nice business,I have been dreaming to start a business for the pass two years but I think it's now the business come to reality I will launch my business before the end of this month

Sincerely I have so many business I will like to start but most of the problem is usually the money to start the business, if you don't have money to start a business, you will have to save for it.
Sincerely I have so many business I will like to start but most of the problem is usually the money to start the business, if you don't have money to start a business, you will have to save for it.
If you have a good business but don't have capital to start on the business plan, the business plan won't see the light of tomorrow. You would have to start working on generating capital as quick as possible to finance the business plan which you have.

I have always make friends with people who owns their business. I never wanted to be a career person. I have always wanted to run my own business and I have worked and established one for my self..

Starting my own business was something I never thought I would ever do. When I was younger I always remember so much I wanted to do when I grew up but starting a business was never one of them.

With how my life went as I grew up and then with the pandemic as well, starting a business seemed like a better option in the long run and I am so glad I ended up starting one when I did.

When we are at a young age, we all have ambitions and goals. I also had many ambitions and goals. However, most of the time, you may not have enough resources in order to fulfil your dream and this is why many people usually struggle in their lives. I always wanted to start my own business. However, a lack of capital was the main reason why I was not able to do so. Other people do not have sufficient knowledge in order to conduct business, so it depends on circumstances in a different manner.

It has always been my childhood dream to have and run my own business empire. The idea of waking up in the morning and coming back at night is not what I planned for myself and family..

When we are at a young age, we all have ambitions and goals. I also had many ambitions and goals. However, most of the time, you may not have enough resources in order to fulfil your dream and this is why many people usually struggle in their lives. I always wanted to start my own business. However, a lack of capital was the main reason why I was not able to do so. Other people do not have sufficient knowledge in order to conduct business, so it depends on circumstances in a different manner.
Lack of capital have made it impossible for so many people not to start their own business. No one can do it without capital. There are those who apply for bank loans and it didn't work out as they planned which left them in debt. If you see anyone who manages a successful business, they need to be given credit.

Lack of capital have made it impossible for so many people not to start their own business. No one can do it without capital. There are those who apply for bank loans and it didn't work out as they planned which left them in debt. If you see anyone who manages a successful business, they need to be given credit.
M
Many people loved to start their own business but lack the money to do so. In these getting loans from the bank is really difficult as most people do not have the necessary collateral to drop to get loan approved...

M
Many people loved to start their own business but lack the money to do so. In these getting loans from the bank is really difficult as most people do not have the necessary collateral to drop to get loan approved...
Banks are strict if it comes to giving loans to their customers. If you don't have a good collateral which can be taken whenever you can't pay back the loan or you own a salary account in the bank which they know how much you earn every month, they will never approve the loan.

Banks are strict if it comes to giving loans to their customers. If you don't have a good collateral which can be taken whenever you can't pay back the loan or you own a salary account in the bank which they know how much you earn every month, they will never approve the loan.
Many people are unable to start a business because of these banks inability to give loans to customers. Many people work all their life trying to save some huge amount of money to start the business of their dream...

It seems to me that it is a dream for every ordinary employee to start their own business, they plan to earn money from hired work and only then open their own business. I also first worked for my boss and when I collected funds I opened my own business

I always wanted to be my own boss in one sense or the other. I have not made it there yet but I am working on it. I am hoping that my online earnings can offset and allow me to go down to part time but since 2020, it is seeming less and less likely.

I always wanted to be my own boss in one sense or the other. I have not made it there yet but I am working on it. I am hoping that my online earnings can offset and allow me to go down to part time but since 2020, it is seeming less and less likely.

I am quite sure that there are many people who would like to be their own boss. This is why they always have a plan of starting their own business all the time or invest money in a business that would help them secure their investments in the long run. However, this is not that easy, especially during the current times when inflation is increasing so much.

When it comes to starting a business or even your personal life, saving money could play a very important role. If you save a lots of money, then you have a much better chance of spending more money on business advertisement and other expenses related to employees. This is because you will have a bigger budget while starting a business.

Businesses are hard to manage. I knew how difficult it was for me when I started my own business of poultry and fish farming. I'm very happy that I never needed apply for bank loan to start the business. It's one of the reason why I had peace in my business. When I had a big loss, I was able to cope.

I have always wanted to startup my own business but i never really had the courage to do so, i was always so scared about what people would say, especially if i do not succeed. It was until last year i finally found the courage to startup one.

Many people are unable to start a business because of these banks inability to give loans to customers. Many people work all their life trying to save some huge amount of money to start the business of their dream...
It's not easy to get bank's loan approved because of so many requirements the loan applicant is supposed provide. Collateral is the main priority because without it, banks will never approval your loan application. This is why entrepreneurs use their businesses as collateral to obtain loans.

I have always wanted to startup my own business but i never really had the courage to do so, i was always so scared about what people would say, especially if i do not succeed. It was until last year i finally found the courage to startup one.

A lot of people are in the same situations today when it comes to being able to start the business they have always wanted to. They always have the fear of not being successful in the business and that discourages them from making a move to start the business. Even if they have a good plan, it won't still matter.

A lot of people are in the same situations today when it comes to being able to start the business they have always wanted to. They always have the fear of not being successful in the business and that discourages them from making a move to start the business. Even if they have a good plan, it won't still matter.

We must understand that when it comes to conducting any kind of business, we may inevitably encounter a situation where we may suffer from losses. Under such kind of conditions we must prepare ourselves in order to face losses. A person who fears losses may not be able to start or conduct any kind of business at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back