What's new

Did Twitter help your business before Elon took over?

When I am talking about petty businesses, I am talking about little Street businesses. most of them do not need online presence because they already have enough customers in the offline space and they are small businesses also.
I get it, those kinds of business like you said you don't really need to have any online presence, because you can be able to do without it, but having it might also help.

I get it, those kinds of business like you said you don't really need to have any online presence, because you can be able to do without it, but having it might also help.
Yeah, having an online presence for such kind of business is actually a good idea. If you are able to connect with people who live in your locality you can make a lot of profit with it through the online space.

Yeah, having an online presence for such kind of business is actually a good idea. If you are able to connect with people who live in your locality you can make a lot of profit with it through the online space.
That's true, if you have this kind of business you definitely need to have a online presence, it will help you a lot, it
will help a lot in terms of making your business known to people.

That's true, if you have this kind of business you definitely need to have a online presence, it will help you a lot, it
will help a lot in terms of making your business known to people.
Yeah, I believe almost every business venture can be marketed online in this present time. Capitalising on different social media platforms like Facebook can actually help your business to grow and help you to make profit.

Yeah, I believe almost every business venture can be marketed online in this present time. Capitalising on different social media platforms like Facebook can actually help your business to grow and help you to make profit.
That's right, if you know how to make good use of social media platforms like Facebook you can earn a lot of money from it, a lot of people are making it happen.

That's right, if you know how to make good use of social media platforms like Facebook you can earn a lot of money from it, a lot of people are making it happen.
if you want to make money from social media platforms you must have a product you are selling or a service you are selling or better still you can be an entertainer. There are a lot of comedians making money from Facebook and YouTube.

if you want to make money from social media platforms you must have a product you are selling or a service you are selling or better still you can be an entertainer. There are a lot of comedians making money from Facebook and YouTube.
Yes, there are lots of ways that you can use to earn money online, sometimes you don't really need to work hard before you can earn, all you need is just to have a good skills set.

Yes, there are lots of ways that you can use to earn money online, sometimes you don't really need to work hard before you can earn, all you need is just to have a good skills set.
Hard work and consistency is always very important to make money in the online space. When I'm talking about hard work I am not talking about carrying heavy things or doing a work that will dilapidate your health.

Having good skill set is indeed very important in online earning. It is these skills that will enable you to earn so well. Then you can work smart with those skills by avoiding procrastination and always giving high quality work.

Having good skill set is indeed very important in online earning. It is these skills that will enable you to earn so well. Then you can work smart with those skills by avoiding procrastination and always giving high quality work.
Yeah that's the point, if you don't have a good skills set you can hardly earn a considerable amount of money online, I think that's why a lot of people are not getting this whole thing right.

Actually Twitter is a very good and popular social media in the world before Elon musk bought it, so it has helped alot of business men and women who makes you of it before Elon musk.

Even after Elon musk took over Twitter it still does not make it unsuitable for advertising. You can still use it to take your business online and be noticed buy a lot of people.

Twitter has made so many businesses grow because so many companies create brand awareness on this platform it has a large user base and gives opportunity to for microblogging.

Twitter has helped alot of people in various ways before Elon Musk took over Twitter and those is in the aspect of promoting businesses, learning need stuffs like online skills and others

I really do not see that much difference in the way Twitter works before and after he took over the Twitter social media handle. I think it would only affect those with verification on Twitter.
Yes that's the truth about it, we that don't have the blue batch verification on the Twitter, I don't think if we are going to suffer by paying money, it only affect those with verification.

I did not use the Twitter for my business but so many people use Twitter and they make reasonable lead from the social media giant. It is a platform to trust when it comes to marketing.

Twitter has helped a lot of businesses to reach out to Thousands of prospective customers. To me, I have not seen any difference after Elon's take over. Before the take over, Twitter has helped me reach out to prospective customers.

I have never used Twitter as a medium of advertisement for my business just for once , I prefer using other social media websites , I only normally uses Twitter for the fun of it and to read news .
I don't even use Twitter for fun, I just go there to see what and what is trending on the platform, other than that, I don't use Twitter for any purpose as there is high level of toxicity in the platform.

Many will now know that Elon took over Twitter in what was a crazy turn of events after it had long been spoken about that he would be buying Twitter. With the sale going through and Elon taking over the existence of Twitter has been a little up and down which has been a worry for people who own a business and use Twitter for marketing.

My question to you is, did Twitter help your business before Elon took over? How are you finding it now that he has taken over? Has anything changed that you have noticed?
Is there any difference in the way Twitter works after the takeover by Elon musk? Absolutely no. There have been no changes in the way it works and I don't think it should affect marketing strategies in any way.

I think it still helps even with Elon Musk around. I can't stand Musk as much as the next guy, but I don't think he has destroyed Twitter just yet. But he could still destroy it.

I'm just going to use it until it's run into the ground. And then find an alternative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back