What's new

Did Twitter help your business before Elon took over?

Actually am still looking for better strategies to improve the standard of my business even though I haven't moved it into online yet. but I believe alot of business has been assisted by the Twitter platform.

My business is not relying on the internet media like Twitter. I was not using Twitter to promote my business or do anything related to it. It is just a normal social media I visit when I have a chance.

Well I do not have any business up to now but as of then I know most people that have business before Elon took over Twitter. They used Twitter as their way of popularity to make people to know more about their business.

I don't use Twitter most of your time. The only time I used Twitter to promote something was around 2020, I didn't get much result from it but I will still try some things out this year on Twitter.

No Twitter has not helped my business in any way or the other Before Elon musk took over, i think the best app to advertise your good is the Facebook and the TikTok, there are good number of people there.

I have never used Twitter for business but I actually witnessed how things got twisted for many. People have complained a lot about the changes and others have had to leave Twitter and focus on doing their business elsewhere.
I have never been a fan of Twitter either even before Elon Musk took over the application ,though i was on the application but i hardly function on twitter , the changes has made some people quit Twitter .

Actually I don't know much about Elon but I most say, the Twitter platform has really helped alot of individuals including companies to be more exposed both internationally and domestically.
It really has and it's still serving that purpose and the little fee that was attached to becoming verified means nothing actually. Just that so many people without exposure are getting their accounts verified, because it was actually something meant for the influencers only.

Well it might have helped alot of people but personally, I have been offline dealing with other business and I can say, my business has not benefited from any online platforms in terms of advertisement.

Twitter has helped a lot of business owners. I know people that depends on twitter to promote their business and it's working perfectly for them.

The only problem with twitter is the fact that its management does not follow its own rules. They have to make sure that people do not abuse each other and do not post material that could hurt people.

No Twitter has not helped my business in any way or the other Before Elon musk took over, i think the best app to advertise your good is the Facebook and the TikTok, there are good number of people there.
Twitter is also very much effective if you want to use it to advertise your product. You just have to target the right people and the beautiful thing about it is that with the use of some hashtags you can reach out to a lot of people.

Not too long I've joined Twitter, I can't say it has helped my business but I'm hopping it will help someday, having a social media accounts as a business individual is very important.

Not too long I've joined Twitter, I can't say it has helped my business but I'm hopping it will help someday, having a social media accounts as a business individual is very important.
Yeah, having social Media account in this current area is very important and necessary if you really want to become very successful. If not you may not get the needed exposure to succeed in a business

Currently I don't really know much about Elon but much about Twitter and to a greater extent, the Twitter has really helped alot of individuals and companies to promote their business.

Yeah, having social Media account in this current area is very important and necessary if you really want to become very successful. If not you may not get the needed exposure to succeed in a business
Yeah, you got it right, if you have a social media for your business it will help with a lot of things, but most businesses offline Don't have the of mindset of having a social media accounts.

I have never seen the need to take my business to Twitter as I don't see it as a perfect platform for e commerce activities, as your brand can get the wrong perception even with a good motive.

Twitter is also very much effective if you want to use it to advertise your product. You just have to target the right people and the beautiful thing about it is that with the use of some hashtags you can reach out to a lot of people.
If you could convince them to buy your products or partronize your services with a great deal of trust , it would be very easy to make more money and customers on Twitter.

I have never seen the need to take my business to Twitter as I don't see it as a perfect platform for e commerce activities, as your brand can get the wrong perception even with a good motive.
That's true, if you are having a good business I don't think it will be good to take it to Twitter, but sometimes having a social media presence in our businesses is very important.

Yeah, you got it right, if you have a social media for your business it will help with a lot of things, but most businesses offline Don't have the of mindset of having a social media accounts.
it is only people that run petty offline businesses that does not have the mindset of going online. Presently many offline business ventures always go online to advertise their products. I have come across so many of them.

it is only people that run petty offline businesses that does not have the mindset of going online. Presently many offline business ventures always go online to advertise their products. I have come across so many of them.
You have a point there, if you having a successful offline business you might not need any online presence, but having it might also help your business, what do you think?

You have a point there, if you having a successful offline business you might not need any online presence, but having it might also help your business, what do you think?
When I am talking about petty businesses, I am talking about little Street businesses. most of them do not need online presence because they already have enough customers in the offline space and they are small businesses also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back