What's new

Did she betray her employer?

Yes she did betrayed her, she can move and join a similar start up company and use a her teachings but to steal her clients that's a bit foul for me. She's a snake in disguise who knows if they actually planned everything from the start?
I don't really think so, that's not a betrayal, what makes you think that she betrayed? For me I don't really think this a betrayal I take that as a mistake, and we all make mistakes.

I don't really think so, that's not a betrayal, what makes you think that she betrayed? For me I don't really think this a betrayal I take that as a mistake, and we all make mistakes.
To me , I dont take that as a betrayed, she had to leave because she got a better offer elsewhere and since the owner of the business cannot increase her salary , there's no sin in her leaving .

To me , I dont take that as a betrayed, she had to leave because she got a better offer elsewhere and since the owner of the business cannot increase her salary , there's no sin in her leaving .
You are right with what you've said, if she doesn't like the job I think it will be a good idea to leave, there's no point of you working if you don't get what you want.

A friend of mine was so distraught today, she said a valuable staff of her resigned from her organisation a few months ago, saying she was relocating to another state. Later on my friend discovered a dwindle in the clients of her organisation and was so worried, only to discover her ex employee joined a starter company similar to my friends line of business where they doubled her salary and made her head of operations, she stole all her clients and business tactics , my friend feels so betrayed after all the trainings this ex staff received. My question is did she betray her or aimed for greener pastures?
There's no betrayal here. This is the reason why most companies or organization will ask if you've had experience from somewhere before applying for job because they would need to use what you've learnt to improve in themselves.

There's no betrayal here. This is the reason why most companies or organization will ask if you've had experience from somewhere before applying for job because they would need to use what you've learnt to improve in themselves.
That's true,I also don't think this a betrayal, she tried her best and that's all, there's no way she can continue doing that, if it happens to be me I think I'll do the same thing.

improving employee performance. A person who has the necessary training can work as effectively as possible. ... Through a training program, you can combine the qualities you need to advance in each field. Everyone's level is raised by a development program, guaranteeing that everyone has the same knowledge and abilities.

In situations like this, you may not really tell who's at fault, but most importantly everyone are expected to do something that they themselves can be comfortable if others do the same onto them.

improving employee performance. A person who has the necessary training can work as effectively as possible. ... Through a training program, you can combine the qualities you need to advance in each field. Everyone's level is raised by a development program, guaranteeing that everyone has the same knowledge and abilities.
That's true, we all have our different experience and knowledge, I think she has done what it has to be done, the best we can do in this kinds of situations is to try our best.

it is purely business, as a business owner, your number one priority is your staffs, you have to make sure they are getting at least 60% of what they deserve because they are paramount to the success of the organization.

it is purely business, as a business owner, your number one priority is your staffs, you have to make sure they are getting at least 60% of what they deserve because they are paramount to the success of the organization.
That's completely true,if you are not getting what you want I don't think there's any need to continue, if I'm the one to be in her situation I think that's the best thing to do.

In my own opinion it is not really a good thing that the former employee did to her former company,the issue of leaving an organisation cannot be quation,but going back to take your former firms clients,is not a good one.

I don't think so, she has already done the best she could, if I find myself in her situation I think I'll do the same thing, this not betrayal you need to understand this.

In my own opinion it is not really a good thing that the former employee did to her former company,the issue of leaving an organisation cannot be quation,but going back to take your former firms clients,is not a good one.
You are right with what you've said, leaving without letting your employer know is not a good idea, I believe your boss might not also like this idea.

I don't think so, she has already done the best she could, if I find myself in her situation I think I'll do the same thing, this not betrayal you need to understand this.
You are definitely right , she has served her boss diligently with what she has , but since she's not the owner of the business, people have to move on and get better job offer if she realises her payment there is not worth it

You are definitely right , she has served her boss diligently with what she has , but since she's not the owner of the business, people have to move on and get better job offer if she realises her payment there is not worth it
Yes, to me that's not betrayal, she has done what is the best, I think if you find yourself in her shoes that's the same thing you'll do, there's no best way than that.

You are right with what you've said, leaving without letting your employer know is not a good idea, I believe your boss might not also like this idea.
There is what most employees do not really understand,the issue there is that once you are leaving an organisation you should be able to leave with a good record for refrence purpose.

There is what most employees do not really understand,the issue there is that once you are leaving an organisation you should be able to leave with a good record for refrence purpose.
That's completely true, you have said it well, if you are leaving the organization you are expected to have a good reputation, but some people try to spoil their reputation.

That's completely true, you have said it well, if you are leaving the organization you are expected to have a good reputation, but some people try to spoil their reputation.
That is what most persons do not really understand,one should be able to have a good relationship with his former employer,because most of the times you will be required to get a refrence from your former employer.

Not a traitor, but opposed to mankind.
It doesn't follow that you should abandon your trademark just because you found greater pastures elsewhere.
How would she feel if she suffered the same consequences as what she caused?
Well, we can't judge because we don't know the entire story's specifics.

That is what most persons do not really understand,one should be able to have a good relationship with his former employer,because most of the times you will be required to get a refrence from your former employer.
That's true, I don't really know much about this but I believe it's a good idea, it will help you, but some people don't really consider things like this, which is very bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back