What's new

Did she betray her employer?

Yes it is a betray and an unfair move, after teaching her how the business goes, the best she could did for her is to go to another company to use her tactics and steal her customers. Even if I'm her new boss I won't trust her, she might do the same thing to me when sees a better offer again.

Practically I want say she betrayed her or she goes out for Greener pasture, but I would say to the present company that engage her with double amount of earnings that, don't be excited about the improvement because the way you engage her now, she will as well sometimes meet another better off company else where in future that will some day pay much more than you offer expect you engross her with your policy of resignation.

Now back to your friend, I think she should be sad concerning this because this is tend to happen, my advise is for her to pick up the broken strategy pieces and build up a new one, and this time she should be indicate policy of resignation, the prohibition of copyright ideas as legal and law enforcement.
Business secret is meant to be secret not shared among staff.
Post automatically merged:

Practically I want say she betrayed her or she goes out for Greener pasture, but I would say to the present company that engage her with double amount of earnings that, don't be excited about the improvement because the way you engage her now, she will as well sometimes meet another better off company else where in future that will some day pay much more than you offer expect you engross her with your policy of resignation.

Now back to your friend, I think she should be sad concerning this because this is tend to happen, my advise is for her to pick up the broken strategy pieces and build up a new one, and this time she should be indicate policy of resignation, the prohibition of copyright ideas as legal and law enforcement.
Business secret is meant to be secret not shared among staff.

I am very sure that story isn't complete, you need to ask in detailed. By my understanding, I know many employers are so mean to the extent of frustrating their employee by not payment salary or pay less salary, look at what entice her where she went to, her salary was doubled. I know more other suckure must had been added. So employers should go and pipe low and respect there employee.

If you are saying that she did not betray her boss then why did she steal all the staff in her formal company, she said she is relocating to a different state, she lied to her boss saying she is relocating when she is not, why not tell her boss that she is no longer working with then or resign, she got all wrong please call a spade a spade.

I was betrayed today by my boss, i've been working for my boss since 10yers ago a little mistake occur to day when I was making accounting of what heva spent last week. As I was making the analysis, I boos slapt me and I got disappointed because I didn't expect such from my boos and I'm been planing to quite the job and go for another one.​

I won't want to conclude that the ex employee of your friend betray him because everybody in one way or the other are all looking for opportunities to turn out their life around. If you are in the employee shoe I believe you will do same so your friend should just move on

The employee definitely betrayed her and took advantage of the trust your friend had. There is nothing bad in leaving thr organization to start his/her business but stealing the customers and strategy was so wrong of her.

There was no such law that can restrict her from seeking better opportunities. She is an employee not partner, she has bills to pay and all of that. Your friend needs to work on her relationship with her members of staff. It really matters if there was a good relationship that decision would have hard for her to make.

As a leadership coach, I hear different ways people feel betrayed in business. Things like:

I confided in a coworker, who then gossiped to others and hurt my professional reputation.

I found out that my relationship with a big client has been sabotaged. My colleague is either trying to take the account over or ruin it for me.

I worked so hard on this project, but another colleague took credit for it.

As a leadership coach, I hear different ways people feel betrayed in business. Things like:

I confided in a coworker, who then gossiped to others and hurt my professional reputation.

I found out that my relationship with a big client has been sabotaged. My colleague is either trying to take the account over or ruin it for me.

I worked so hard on this project, but another colleague took credit for it.

Well, I won't say she did betray her. If we look at what is happening in the business world, we will see that we have similar products in the market, but should we now say they copied each other? There will always be competition.

you should be trying play the show was supposed to tell employer the truth for her to know what the problem was if it is a issue of salary at least his salary may be increased but lying to her and bring her organisation to work it's very bad according to the ethics of the job

Business is business, concept is concept. I don't see any wrong in her joining another organisation for a better pay, it is just looking out for one's self but she didn't resign properly, there should be terms for termination of contract

I wont see it as a form of Betrayal, rather I will say the employee saw an opportunity and decided to take it, who knows if the employer was also in employee's shoes, she probably would have taken the offer as well human beings, we want more money so when we are being offered that, we tend to go for it even though it was heartbreaking leaving a company but I guess you just wanted a better.

There is a little bit of betrayal. She should have told the boss that she wanted her salary to be increased. And she didn't even need lying about the relocation. That's the reason why bosses should treat their workers right before the see a better option.

I can not regards this issue as a betraying act, but is unfair. Though this will teach your friend a good lesson about how to handle a staffs in good way. In any business we are doing we supposed to be treating our staffs well and give them what they deserve. There are some people that working under a some one but they are not earn 50% as they are working, now tell if they see any other opportunity that will pay them 8% how they will not go.
But what about in a situation where the staff are being treated very well, good pay, health benefits and other perks yet the still leave the organization. Sometimes it's not even about treating them well. It's just them looking for better opportunities

I can not regards this issue as a betraying act, but is unfair. Though this will teach your friend a good lesson about how to handle a staffs in good way. In any business we are doing we supposed to be treating our staffs well and give them what they deserve. There are some people that working under a some one but they are not earn 50% as they are working, now tell if they see any other opportunity that will pay them 8% how they will not go.
But what about in a situation where the staff are being treated very well, good pay, health benefits and other perks yet the still leave the organization. Sometimes it's not even about treating them well. It's just them looking for better opportunities

I would say the ex-employee did not leave the employer on a good note,the ex-employee would have just come out clean telling the boss what he/she is about to go into and they would have separated in a good note and still be sharing ideas till present.

She did not actually betray her employer because everybody actually wants to make money and will want to make income which will be very big to cater for he or her family.
Your friend should not actually put it in mind that her own employee leave her and go to another person or business.

A friend of mine was so distraught today, she said a valuable staff of her resigned from her organisation a few months ago, saying she was relocating to another state. Later on my friend discovered a dwindle in the clients of her organisation and was so worried, only to discover her ex employee joined a starter company similar to my friends line of business where they doubled her salary and made her head of operations, she stole all her clients and business tactics , my friend feels so betrayed after all the trainings this ex staff received. My question is did she betray her or aimed for greener pastures?
It depends on the way she sees it, yes she betrayed her by not telling her the truth concerning the job offers she got and no she did not betray her because she was offered twiced her salary, and the boss shouldn't be thinking her employee will grow old with her, she saw a better opportunity and she took it.

Hmmm, this one is bit difficult to settle. I don't think its quire a cruel betrayal nor even a betrayal. She took her time to study and develop knowledge about the work her boss does perfectly. That enabled her to take the mantle to start her own business initiative.

A friend of mine was so distraught today, she said a valuable staff of her resigned from her organisation a few months ago, saying she was relocating to another state. Later on my friend discovered a dwindle in the clients of her organisation and was so worried, only to discover her ex employee joined a starter company similar to my friends line of business where they doubled her salary and made her head of operations, she stole all her clients and business tactics , my friend feels so betrayed after all the trainings this ex staff received. My question is did she betray her or aimed for greener pastures?
Business is business, that is the fact and that is why I won't look at it from a betrayal's angle because every employee have the right to quit a company and move on to a greener pastures. All the trainings she had received from your friend's company would be part of her CV in convincing a better payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back