What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

Nobody borrow me money to start a business whether online or offline. I have to worked for myself. Even most of my friends were looking upto me for helps. A lot of them are do not a specific job they are doing. At least, I'm sure of getting money every month.
Though i received help from friend after I realises the money I have won't be enough for my business , though i have already started the business back then , you need a good plan to repay your loan if you are thinking of starting a business with a loan .

No one has ever given me any money or cash to start any online business, offline business or investment at all . It was actually through the help of my parent that give me the zeal to start something online.

I didn't really have much support during when I was interested to start my gaming business. All the money I used to start up a business was raised by me during the time I was opportune to be employed in a private business organisation.

When you started your business, or whatever job you currently have, did you ever need to get a cash loan from a friend of business acquaintance? When I started off, I was offered money from a friend and a family member, but I decided not to accept as I didn't want to use their money. I wanted to do it on my own. It was hard, but I eventually got to a rhythm that works.

But, no judgement to anyone who needed a loan or starting cash from someone. If it helped get your business off the table, then all the power to ya. :)
It is very rare that you get any loan to start a business without any interest.But in today's era, this difficulty has become very easy, if you really want to start a business, then you can take a loan from any finance bank.But their interest rate is very high So it is better that if you want to start your business then you should have your investment.In this way you will not have to face much trouble and your business will also be successful very soon.

I didn't really have much support during when I was interested to start my gaming business. All the money I used to start up a business was raised by me during the time I was opportune to be employed in a private business organisation.
I will say i receive monetary support from someone in form of crowdfunding , when I realized the money s not enough , instead of going for loan , I decided to seek for financial help .

Nobody gave me cash to start up a business , doing the pandemic I was looking for every legitimate opportunity to make money on the internet as everywhere was on lockdown.

No one gave me a cash loan to start my business, I started my business with my savings. I saved money weekly through a friend who has a contribution group. It helped me save up reasonable amount of money for start-up
I was given a cash loan to start a business but it never ended well because I ended up paying the loan with all my capital. The reason is that the business is still new and it has not yet been making profit.

I will say i receive monetary support from someone in form of crowdfunding , when I realized the money s not enough , instead of going for loan , I decided to seek for financial help .
Oh, ever since you were able to start up your business , how is the progress of your business so far ? Have you been able to come up with a success business since then

So, if you never had that much support, so how did you raise money to start the business? Did you relied on your family? Some people often find angel investors as well.

I am not a fan of loans at all.

What I do is to share my visions with people who believe in me, and they'll support me with finances where and when necessary.

It's what I always do.

My Dad is actually raise me with half of what i use to start my business. He said he will always be there to me anytime. He want me to always come to him for help but i don't want to again

I am not a fan of loans at all as I am of the belief that it would stop me from making real exploits in business, so I raise all the funds by myself.
Well you might have a good reason for doing that,but what i have come to understand about business especially new setup,if you beging with loans,yu might get distracted while trying to meet up with the repayment.

No I don't submit to those kinds of things, if I want to start up a business I try my possible best to see that I raised my own capitals but taking loans are not a good idea to me.

I am not a fan of loans at all.

What I do is to share my visions with people who believe in me, and they'll support me with finances where and when necessary.

It's what I always do.
I don't like getting a loan to start anything because I know the implication of starting a business with a loan , and its rather you go to people for support rather than starting your business with a loan ,

I once started a drugstore business, and my sister loaned me money. I treated this loan like stock, and I got a percentage of the earnings. However, when I paid back my debt, my sister refused to make a profit and merely took the loan principal.

Since most people around me have limited financial resources, no one lends me money to start a business. I have to set aside a portion of my pay to fund my business when I want to launch it.

haven't ventured into my own offline business yet but I'm raising capital by saving from my other means of income and my allowances that I'm getting each month

haven't ventured into my own offline business yet but I'm raising capital by saving from my other means of income and my allowances that I'm getting each month
Business will be much more easier to start if the government are willing to give grants to people who are genuinely in need for their productivity . This could have prevented so many people from thinking of getting loans which are not always advisable.

I have received loans in the past to run my business but I must confess that it was not favorable because I experienced a record number of unpalatable scenes and as a result, I wouldn't want to take loan for any reason to run my business anymore.

I have received loans in the past to run my business but I must confess that it was not favorable because I experienced a record number of unpalatable scenes and as a result, I wouldn't want to take loan for any reason to run my business anymore.
Loan has always been at a disadvantages to my business and thats why i normally run away from going into loan to start any business anymore , though it has been helping some other people .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back