What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started your business, or whatever job you currently have, did you ever need to get a cash loan from a friend of business acquaintance? When I started off, I was offered money from a friend and a family member, but I decided not to accept as I didn't want to use their money. I wanted to do it on my own. It was hard, but I eventually got to a rhythm that works.

But, no judgement to anyone who needed a loan or starting cash from someone. If it helped get your business off the table, then all the power to ya. :)

Well I got Money from my family members,it was a better option to getting a loan from the bank because I wasn't sure as to when I'll be able to pay it back

Nobody gives me loan to start a business as most people around me have little financial capability. I have to save some amount of money from my salary to fund my business when I want to start out.

I got financial help from some of my friends and relatives when I first started my business. It really helped me to run the business in the initial stage.

No, I got my loan from a financial body(bank) to start my business because I feel safe with them due to the fact that I don't deal with family and friends when I am into anything involving borrowing of money.

Yes, sometimes ago, Lcredit from cashigo has lended me some money to start my business and I have been using that. Although some weeks back I have a trouble and it affected the money. This is why loan taking is somehow risky.

No one gave me a cash loan ,I have to save up some money for myself ,so that i can pay my bills and the money I will use to start up the business to start making profit

I am not a fan of loans at all as I am of the belief that it would stop me from making real exploits in business, so I raise all the funds by myself.

Though I haven't ventured into my own offline business yet but I'm raising capital by saving from my other means of income and my allowances that I'm getting each month.
I've been promised to be supported when I want to go into my business though but I'm wanting to raise the cash in my own.

I don't normally take loans to start business. But taking a loan from a family members or a friend is great,because they won't put much pressure on you. But I don't take loans to start business.

No body give me cash to start business. I don't believe in given cash to start business because giving cash can lead to trouble when the person give cash don't see different in you because business doesn't yeild in a day.

My parents are investing in my career. I pay college fees and hostel fees from the money I receive from my parents. However, I am also a hard working person< work part time and earn money so that can raise some of my expenses.

There is nothing wrong with receiving a loan from a friend or relative, because I once opened a drugstore business, and my sister lent me capital, and I treated this loan like stock and got a share of the profits, but when I returned my debt my siter refused to make a profit, and she just took loan principal.

I received money from my brother's when I wanted to start a little business I am doing, I wish I could obtain loan but it is never being easy due to lack of producing collateral securities

Though when we started our business we used the money we have been saving to start,it was not enough then,but we decided to start with what we have at that time,and that culture have really helped us in how we manage our finances.

No one gave me a cash loan, I had to do various online gigs to gather the capital I needed to pay in other to learn the skills then start up.

No one gave me a cash loan to start my business, I started my business with my savings. I saved money weekly through a friend who has a contribution group. It helped me save up reasonable amount of money for start-up

I raised my own capital to set up my business. I saved some money from my monthly salary to fun my capital

No! When I started my poultry farm I used my savings to start it. Although it crashed at some point due to selling on credit to customers it was painful but I was glad it wasn't loan incurred.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back