What's new

Cryptocurrency or fiat money in the future?

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many people who commented about the currency future, where they told about Bitcoin will replace the fiat money. In my opinion Bitcoin will not replace ever the fiat money, but however they will work together in the future. Is possible Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be a unique and exclusive online payment method and fiat money for physical payment method...

What about you?

Do you think cryptocurrency will replace fiat money?..

There are many people who commented about the currency future, where they told about Bitcoin will replace the fiat money. In my opinion Bitcoin will not replace ever the fiat money, but however they will work together in the future. Is possible Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be a unique and exclusive online payment method and fiat money for physical payment method...

What about you?

It is not possible for Bitcoin to replace Fiat. But it's great for alternative payment system, hence they will work hand in hand. Crypto currency will continue its own unique purpose, and same with Fiat. No one can displace the other.

Not everyone in the world has access to the internet, especially in developing countries.

This is one factor that will limit the use of cryptocurrency throughout the world, hence fiat will always be the main means of exchange for them.

Bitcoin won't replace fiat currency instead they will work hand in hand, Mostly the highest Bitcoin can go is all online transaction will be paid through Bitcoin while all of line transaction will be paid through normal fiat currency because most people that are not educated can't make use of Bitcoin simply because they can't physically see it.

I do not also see cryptocurrency replacing Fiat money in the future. I do not think economies around the world would give up the control they have over their currency that is regulated to a currency that isn't centralized.

I only strongly believe that cryptocurrency will gain the wide acceptance we are experiencing already. It will become the global currency you can use virtually anywhere and anytime but Fiat will remain.

But are essential for use, fiat currency is better off, in the offline aspect, while Cryptocurrency is better off in online business. I expect both of them to be around, because they are serving purpose. Even if I love transacting through Bitcoin than fiat currency, I still love to see fiat around till time indefinite, it is still serving a purpose.

Of course fiat would be better off offline because it has a physical presence. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is only virtual unless you are exchanging it with Fiat, but in that sense, it becomes fiat.
But are essential for use, fiat currency is better off, in the offline aspect, while Cryptocurrency is better off in online business. I expect both of them to be around, because they are serving purpose. Even if I love transacting through Bitcoin than fiat currency, I still love to see fiat around till time indefinite, it is still serving a purpose.
Fiat will always be relevant offline and it'd take a longer time before the lay man understands the concept of crypto and start to use it. Think about the local farmers, the artisans etc.

Of course fiat would be better off offline because it has a physical presence. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is only virtual unless you are exchanging it with Fiat, but in that sense, it becomes fiat.

Fiat will always be relevant offline and it'd take a longer time before the lay man understands the concept of crypto and start to use it. Think about the local farmers, the artisans etc.
That's through the world can never dump using fiat currency for general usage of Cryptocurrency. Considering the online transaction risk involve with Cryptocurrency. Not everybody will feel safe to handle such kind of business, exactly what you said, farmers, artisan's, old folks, who knows nothing about digital coins will find it so hard to transact with Cryptocurrency.

You know the current technological advancement has called for a better,easier and cheaper way to hold,bank and send money and currently cryptocurrency is that solution regardles of some security concerns that it actually isn't a bondable asset and its anonymity in transactions.In regards to the most stable and unbreakable coins then regard btc as king of all coins.
So as to wether fiat money wil bel replaced by the coins? definately not but its usage may probably be limited and crypto currency is very likely to take a lead.

Cryptocurrency can’t replace fiat currency. Fiat currency serves different purposes and its stable unlike cryptocurrency which is very volatile and unstable. Most offline businesses makes use of fiat currency. Moreover cryptocurrency blockchain needs to be improved before it can be accepted as a means of payment

Fiat currencies will continue to dominate as long as there are nation states and governments are powerful enough to enforce their laws. Fiat currencies exist because the alternatives, such a gold, ultimately failed to meet the demands of the modern world. Bitcoin is similar to gold, but actually worse in the supply is even more constrained.

It is impossible, that fiat money will be replaced totally with cryptocurrency, because every one in the world can't use the digital or cryptocurrency. And in developing countries there are mostly users of fiat money or physically money.
So, it never be created such a situation.

Realistically bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't replace the fiat currencies especially the US dollar because even the bitcoin is even prefer against the US dollar. For this to happen we would be suggesting a collapse of the US dollar and other major currencies.

What about you?

Cryptocurrency and fiat money are two different pages on a single coin. One can't affect the other. I am sure the crypto coins is going places but can't have anything to do with fiat money because, all country will have their own currency but the only one that may bind them together is cryptocurrency.

i don't think that cryptocurrency will completely take over the world, there are always people that are into classic stuff (i'm not calling fiat money classic, but once cryptocurrency becomes a payment method overall, it will be considered classic)

I don't think Bitcoin or crypto currencies will replace fiat currencies. Both will work hand in hand and compliment each other. Crypto is digital while fiat is physical. Both will be exchanged for another. The only exception is for fiat currencies to be converted into stable currencies and cashless order enforced globally.

What about you?

Crypto crruncy is going famous day by day. But its not possible to replace fiat money because many people are still shopping and doing business with cash. While crypto crruncy is virtual money. It has chalanging place now while its hard to replace fiat money.

It's great that we have crypto currency but I don't think it can ever replace fiat currency. There's just so much risk. Besides, a lot of people still don't have any about cryptos. Even if we are talking about the future here, there's still have a lot to work on like rules or laws.

Instead of replacing, it's better to use it as an alternative payment system

Looking at the future of both Bitcoin and fiat money's future,in my own opinion I don't believe bitcoin can take over the fiat rather both will be accepted and put in to use, this I know it's possible for Bitcoin.

I don't think fiat money will be replaced by crypto currency. The government cannot control crypto therefore, it will not like decentralized money like crypto to take over the nationl currency. But I think the society will become completely cashless some day and people will either use plastic cards or use digital payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back