What's new

Cryptocurrency or fiat money in the future?

It will be very hard for cryptocurrency to replace fiat currency because of it volatility nature. You cannot save it for future use without you being scare of reduction in value which doesn't affects fiat currency.

No I do not think so.I think that fiat money is inreplaceable.So I do no think that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money and that is mainly because the high risk and the recent downfall of cryptocurrencies

No I do not think so.I think that fiat money is inreplaceable.So I do no think that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money and that is mainly because the high risk and the recent downfall of cryptocurrencies
Good answer, I beleive fiat money I here to stay for another decade because its irreplaceable , I don't believe crypto currency can even compete with fiat money for the time being.

It is not possible for Bitcoin to replace Fiat. But it's great for alternative payment system, hence they will work hand in hand. Crypto currency will continue its own unique purpose, and same with Fiat. No one can displace the other.
I quit agree with you,that it would be very difficult to replace the fiat currency,the regulation aspect is a major obstacle as most government would not want to loose controle of the dominance of their own currency.

I don't think crypto currencies wee created to replace fiat money, I don't believe people will stop sing fiat money. I think crypto and fiat money will exist side by side.

I don't think that cryptocurrency can replace fiat money in the future I can't believe that bitcoin can take over the fiat money, I know it can't be possible.

Well if it's possible for cryptocurrency to replace Fiat currency then I'm sure that it's a very good thing that you actually be able to appreciate in the future but let's see how it goes and know what will happen in them.

Cryto curruncy needs the fiat currency for exchanges, so certainly in the future the both currency would work hand in hand

Cryptocurrency in any way will not be able to replace the Fiat currency because cryptocurrency is highly volatile and that is not one of the characteristic of a good currency that can be used on a daily basis. For cryptocurrency to be considered as a global currency it must be a stable coin.

Bitcoin won't replace fiat currency instead they will work hand in hand, Mostly the highest Bitcoin can go is all online transaction will be paid through Bitcoin while all of line transaction will be paid through normal fiat currency because most people that are not educated can't make use of Bitcoin simply because they can't physically see it.

Bitcoin will not replace fiat currency; instead, they will coexist. For example, the highest Bitcoin can go is that all online transactions will be paid in Bitcoin, while all off-line transactions will be paid in fiat currency. This is because most people who are not educated will be unable to use Bitcoin because they cannot see it.

I think cryptocurrency is actually more important than flat currency , because crypto is more digital and it's not prone to physical destruction and make transaction easier

Not everyone in the world has access to the internet, especially in developing countries.

This is one factor that will limit the use of cryptocurrency throughout the world, hence fiat will always be the main means of exchange for them.
That is true about cryptocurrency and trading,but one thing about this virtual currency is that it cannot take the place of fiat currency, because not every person especially locals can transact with crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back