What's new

Cryptocurrency or fiat money in the future?

Every one know that Government has always power to handle the situation.Cryptocurrency can’t replace fiat currency. Fiat currency serves different purposes and its stable unlike cryptocurrency which is very volatile and unstable. Most offline businesses makes use of fiat currency. Moreover cryptocurrency blockchain needs to be improved before it can be accepted as a means of payment and i hope it can't take place of fiat money.

For me, i don't think that anyone is more important than the order, for a balance in the financial system. It is just like Gold replacing Fiat or fiat replacing gold, when they both have their roles and play it well. Cryto has many advantages and it helps us be more in control of our financial life, but fiat is equally important to government.

Cryptocurrency is a very good invention that has made major impact and brought massive changes to online payments. But I don't think that we will ever get to a time when cryptocurrency will replace fiat money, the financial market is big enough for both to coexist comfortably while complimenting eachother.

I don't think crypto currency will replace fiat money, however, what I believe is crypto and fiat currency will coexist side by side. I also believe that crypto will gain the reputation and will be accepted as fiat currency that can be used every where, any where.

If you mean by fiat money is the currency of a country that is legal tender (backed up by the government) then I don't think the system can be replaced especially that banking transactions are already being done online. One example is the US dollar which is governed by the central bank which is the only authorized institution to produce US dollar. They print dollar bills and mint coins based on the so called gold reserves. That is the beauty of legal tender because it has the backing of the gold.

I do not see cryptocurrency replacing fiat currency of most countries as it is been rejected by some countries who claims it affects the currency survival of their country and it is also used to fund terrorism.

Fiat currencies have stayed long in the years with each country. Replacing it with crypto entirely is practically impossible. We can't replace it completely both still has roles to play.

Although at the moment crypto currency and fiat currency are not on the same level in terms of acceptance but when that changes as time goes on, I think more people would opt for crypto

Crypto Payment and Fiat currency have their purposes why they're still around. One can't become a makeshift for another, they'll be around for many years.

I dont think any country right now and maybe in the future, would want to give up their own currency for bitcoin. Its impossible. In the future the use of crypto currency might be more common and a noms but it cannot replace flat currency. The highest i can see coming is that majority of the state government would create their own stable coin to help backup their flat currency

Due to the global world movement this days I believe in the future a good number of people will definitely prefer the operation of the cryptocurrency rather than the fiat money but their will still be a number of people whom will value the operation of the fiat money because is not every one who has a better knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Well for the record in my opinion as long as countries have their Fiat currency there is no will cryptocurrency is going to replace them because cryptocurrency more like Investments why Fiat currency is what the country is known of.

I believe in the future attention will be shifted much around crypto, if it continues to move on the right lane. But it won't replace Fiat currencies entirely.

That can never happen. crypro currency can not replace fiat currencies. Because government of each countries will never accept this. But it can be accepted globally by many online and offline stores for payment of goods and services. Crypto currency is the future.

I don't think fiat money will be replaced by crypto currency. The government cannot control crypto therefore, it will not like decentralized money like crypto to take over the nationl currency. But I think the society will become completely cashless some day and people will either use plastic cards or use digital payment.
True, the government do not like things that are beyond their control happening in their state so they would not want crypto currency to take over. And i believe the world is slowly going into a cashless era even right now its taking shape

Cryptocurrency may be accept worldwide and use as a medium of exchange but I doubt if it can be able to replace Fiat Currency. However , low tier countries with weak currency will prefer to use it

There are many people who commented about the currency future, where they told about Bitcoin will replace the fiat money. In my opinion Bitcoin will not replace ever the fiat money, but however they will work together in the future. Is possible Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be a unique and exclusive online payment method and fiat money for physical payment method...

What about you?

Do you think cryptocurrency will replace fiat money?..
I don't see bitcoin replacing fiat money ever in the future to come , because fiat money has been in existence before crypto currency was created and its not going anywhere anytime soon and the second problem is that crypto currency has not been generally accepted.

Well from my analysis and understanding no matter how good cryptocurrency become in the future Fiat currencies will definitely be around for these countries that are making use of it and it's never going to go away.

There are many people who commented about the currency future, where they told about Bitcoin will replace the fiat money. In my opinion Bitcoin will not replace ever the fiat money, but however they will work together in the future. Is possible Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be a unique and exclusive online payment method and fiat money for physical payment method...

What about you?

Do you think cryptocurrency will replace fiat money?..
There's a huge difference between crypto and fiat currencies. Crypto being replacing is a something that can't happen now or in the future.
Fiat is regulated by the government but cryptocurrencies are individuals and they are highly volatile. Replacing fiat with cryptocurrencies can lead to economic destruction.

I would have usually say that will go with cryptocurrency alone but for the fact that cryptocurrency is not generally accepted all over the world then I will pick the fiat currency as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back