What's new

Cryptocurrency

victor060

Acquaintance
Jan 14, 2024
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently noticed that crypto investments is for long term only if you are looking at reasonable profits but as for short term prices fluctuates at a higher rate please cast your vote!
Which one would you pick now for the next 2 months profits
*Solana
*BTC
*ETHEREUM

I would rather go for Btc because of the assurance of high probability of return on investment, although ethereum is not quite far behind bitcoin but will always go for btc any day any time.

Cryptocurrency investments can indeed vary in terms of short-term and long-term profitability. While short-term trading can be lucrative, it often involves higher volatility and risks. For steady gains over time, long-term investments are generally recommended.
If you're interested in managing your Ethereum balance or learning more about cryptocurrencies, https://help.myetherwallet.com/en/articles/5377713-checking-your-balance-on-the-ethereum-blockchain is a valuable resource. It offers guidance on navigating the Ethereum blockchain and understanding your ETH holdings better.

Last edited:
Of those mentioned I prefer BTC without a doubt, although I am also a solana investor to a lesser extent, cryptos are long-term investments, at least with a horizon of 3-4 years.

I believe you will profit more by investing in Altcoin rather than Bitcoin if you plan on short term investment. Therefore, I believe you will earn more from SOL or ETH compared to BTC. But this theory might not always work. To be on safer side you need to invest in multiple assets even when you are investing for short term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back