What's new

Create a logo online?

Creating Logos for your project and other graphical documents online you can try wix.com it's a website that is easy to use and also with some excellent features that allows creating Logos simpler it also come with samples
Wow I really loved this. I'll check the site later, I just hope it's user friendly and people with zero experience can easily navigate. Thanks

Good question, I don't have many ideas in this area. Good thing I've learned from all the comments so far. you could download free logo maker from the Google play store and try it out.

The easiest tool to create a logo online seems to be WIX LOGO MAKER.
This is the link, even if in the Italian version:

However, I am certain that it is also possible to use it in your English language.

It is always better to create logos on photoshop instead of tools like canvas because you have working files and you can edit your logo when ever you want.

There a lot of good platform for you to create a logo online these days or you can pay for a freelancer to give you a good low depending on what you want but getting a picture or getting a sketch of I want a logo to be is a good step

Hiring a logo designer on fiverr can be really good alternative to canva because you can have custom designed logo along with the working files and you can edit your logo when ever you want

You can make use of Canva to design a stunning logo for your website or business. You don't need a lot of knowledge about graphic design before you can design a stunning logo on canva.
Post automatically merged:

If you are on a budget you can create a logo for your website or Business by yourself. But I prefer hiring a professional logo design to create an attractive logo for my website in business.

Last edited:
I think tools like canva and pixel have come to help us with things like this. Though I'm yet to discover the app or software that's used in creating 3D logos that's so common nowadays.
Anyone with the idea here?

I feel since you want to create a logo or banner online and you lack experience about it, you should meet and expert or someone who has knowledge in these stuff to put you through.

Canva is a great online graphic designing tool. You can create logo, banner, social media cover, posters, flyers, etc. on canva. The drop and drag features make it easy to use. It is free, however, you will have to pay fee to download transparent background or uae premium template.

Probably the best way to make a logo is to open youtube and look at tutorials for free softwares like gimp or pixlr which you dont even need to download. I usually get a combo of those "free logo designers" and an editing tool. The most important thing are the vector images, the rest is easy to make.

I had no idea there were online tools to make logos. I will have to look through these.

To my own opinion, Canva is a great tool to create logo's although there are several online logo makers but i think the canva offer greate and amazing logo design.

I have begin to become pretty much comfortable with canva and there is nothing that has to do with design that you cannot do with the website. Templates. Net is also another good website that you can try.

You can make use of canva to design single logo for your business. if you think you are not going to make a good one, you can simply hired the service of a freelance to design a stunning logo for your business.

Online tools can be useful alex, however you have to remember that there are a lot of people that use these tools and therefore you will lose the personal touch of that logo and that could backfire on the venture later on.

There are certainly many logo making services. You can create the logo for free, but the main problem is that the quality of those logos might not be that good.

I really don't have an idea about this because i am also in search of best advise and suggestion that how should i do this to make .
I have heard that there are so many sites which give more information so i am also gonna search from these sites .

Nowadays there are so many logo designing websites that help you to get your logo designed. However, in order to get a professional logo designed, you must pay for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back