What's new

Create a logo online?

Haven't really seen or I actually don't know much about panzoid but from my knowledge of design Photoshop is not meant for logo Design Photoshop is raster based and not vector based so this makes it have limitations when it comes to logo design but haven't really make use of any online tools cause I believe they are not good enough adobe illustrator is the best software for logo design

I really don't have an idea about this because i am also in search of best advise and suggestion that how should i do this to make .
I have heard that there are so many sites which give more information so i am also gonna search from these sites .

Creating Logos for your project and other graphical documents online you can try wix.com it's a website that is easy to use and also with some excellent features that allows creating Logos simpler it also come with samples

First of all you get started enter your business and slogan. If you don't have a slogan simply leave that field empty. Then chose yiur design and then edit your design. This step is where you get to put on your artist hat and modify your design and the next step is save and download your logo.

You can make use of Canva follow this link https://www.canva.com/. It is simple, easy to use and user friendly. If you want more out of Canva you can upgrade to the premium version. I Canva to design the thumbnail of my YouTube videos. You can also make use of Logomaker.com to get more from your logo design. I hope this will help a little bit.

I made a thread about sites to make scintillating graphics designs with. In case you didn't notice. You can still find more place to make beautiful looking logos, banners, and flyers via this sites;

*Template.net
* creative bloq
*pixeden etc.

These are essential graphics design website that you can make your fantastic designs you mentioned.

I want to create logos, banners, and thumbnails for my project, but I lack the experience to do so. Are there any similar tools to Panzoid that can provide an "online tool" that is straight forward to use, unlike Adobe Photoshop?
How complex do you want your designs to be Alex? It may not be what you are looking for but I use a site called Gravit Designer. It's available as an online tool and as a downloaded software option. I use it to create some "basic" logos and banners for my sites and I'm pretty happy with it. It's also quite easy to understand how to use it.

I don't really have any idea about it, because I haven't see it or know more about it but but I heard from people said that there are many site you can search about it, I haven't make use of any online tools,

Canva is a great online graphic designing tool. You can create logo, banner, social media cover, posters, flyers, etc. on canva. The drop and drag features make it easy to use. It is free, however, you will have to pay fee to download transparent background or uae premium template.

I don't really suggest using a online tool for your projects you can hire a graphic artist to create that for you Im seeing in some in my fb groups that around 20-30$ you can have a deal package. But maybe you can try Canva i've read some good feedbacks

Canva is a great tool to create logo's although you may need a certain level of expertise. There are a couple of online logo makers. Why not try hatchful from shopify. It is an online solution for logo design and is very good

You can go to YouTube or google to browse and investigate about a website platform that can suit your taste, I think this is the best idea because you are going have many options.

They're many online sites to use for creating the above things you want however since you lack experience to do so, try using canva app, it is equipped with lots of template to help start with, while in terms of logo you can use wix logo maker for it, but if you need something professional, it's best to hire a graphic designer.

Have u tried canva, it's user friendly and comes preloaded with lots of helpful templates, if you want a fully online a.i driven solution I would suggest Wix logo maker or hatchful by Shopify

I want to create logos, banners, and thumbnails for my project, but I lack the experience to do so. Are there any similar tools to Panzoid that can provide an "online tool" that is straight forward to use, unlike Adobe Photoshop?
You can simply write online logo designing but there is also anither option of downloading an logo making app direct into your phone and browsing it because it have simple steps and every object and element separately given in it.

You can try Shopify or you Google search the best format you need. I believe, the best thing to do is to ransack the online platforms that deals with templates, then search for the caliber of logo design you need, then go for it.

That's a lazy man doings. I can't just encourage or persuade anyone create a logo online all because you do not want to pay the services to professional that does full time jobs as a designer. The courage of you been familiar with an online app to creating one is what make you look like you can do it.
Those who don't have the knowledge never knew it quality will never be of a good one. It limited to applying it to some medium and also it might be difficult to manipulate in other to make it suitable for some imprint design as well.

Create a Logo in Seconds. Enter a business name & describe your company. Describe your style via icons, fonts, and colors. Our AI logo builder will create some logos according to your selected style. Choose a logo and customize it to make it perfect. Download your logo for free or purchase the high-resolution version.
Post automatically merged:

Create a Logo in Seconds. Enter a business name & describe your company. Describe your style via icons, fonts, and colors. Our AI logo builder will create some logos according to your selected style. Choose a logo and customize it to make it perfect. Download your logo for free or purchase the high-resolution version.

Designhill – Free Logo Maker

Designhill free logo producer offers 1000+ hand crafts and images that go with the variety of enterprises and independent companies that incorporate account, schooling, food and beverages, law offices, and so forth Anybody can without much of a stretch make cool logo inside the space of minutes with this free logo generator instrument.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back