What's new

Create a logo online?

I want to create logos, banners, and thumbnails for my project, but I lack the experience to do so. Are there any similar tools to Panzoid that can provide an "online tool" that is straight forward to use, unlike Adobe Photoshop?
If actually you want to create these logos and banners according to your taste then you have to use any of the softwares like Corel draw and Photoshop to do so . Using online logo creator will only get your logo according to the templates they have designed.

Though i feel creating one with Photoshop would gave been best but i believe there are so sites that can get the job done as well. Or you could get a freelancer to do the work for you, it all depends on yiu though

I want to create logos, banners, and thumbnails for my project, but I lack the experience to do so. Are there any similar tools to Panzoid that can provide an "online tool" that is straight forward to use, unlike Adobe Photoshop?
You can make use of online design software called Canva.com. it has both free and paid versions. I will advise you to go for the paid versions as you will have more chance to work with lot of features to accomplish most of the things for your project.

Though I am not that good in the area of logo or graphics design, but I do know that logo is one thing that a business needs to help show the uniqueness of such business or organization. You can go for some of the options stated above or do more research. Good luck!

I think you should be able to do that with the help of canva app. Canva app is a form of design that helps graphics designer to make logo and banner ads without any hassles. They also have a premium plan you can subscribe to

I make use of online software called Pictofont to design a simple logo. I really make use of Adobe illustrator to design logo with a vector quality. also make use of logo design software on name cheap to design logo for website.

I have never used Panzoid but I will go try it now, and I also agree with you that Adobe Photoshop is kind of complex especially when you don't have graphic designing orientation

I don't really have any idea about it, because I haven't see it or know more about it but but I heard from people said that there are many site you can search about it, I haven't make use of any online tools,

You can actually learn how to create banner by watching YouTube videos on how to create banners. I have been trying to learn how to create logo, flyers etc now.

Write your reply... year opening an a logo is a big thing because if you are not a well business man you can get access to open a logo even you want it.

I have never used a ponzoid before so cannot say anything regarding the ponzoid. But if you very familiar with Canva, an online tool for all manner of designs, you can give that a try too

Create a Logo in Seconds. Enter a business name & describe your company. Describe your style via icons, fonts, and colors. Our AI logo builder will create some logos according to your selected style. Choose a logo and customize it to make it perfect. Download your logo for free or purchase the high-resolution version. try it out

I can't just encourage or persuade anyone create a logo online all because you do not want to pay the services to professional that does full time jobs as a designer. The courage of you been familiar with an online app to creating one is what make you look like you can do it.
Those who don't have the knowledge never knew it quality will never be of a good one. It limited to applying it to some medium and also it might be difficult to manipulate in other to make it suitable for some imprint design as well.

There are several sites that offer logo creation service. One I would highly recommend Is hatchful from shopify. It's free and there are several combinations to choose from. Another good alternative is render forest logo maker
Post automatically merged:

Creating Logos for your project and other graphical documents online you can try wix.com it's a website that is easy to use and also with some excellent features that allows creating Logos simpler it also come with samples
I personally use hatchful from shopify. It's fast easy to use and free. Another good alternative is renderforest logo maker

Last edited:
I like my logos simple and straight forward and not offensive. I see some funny logos everywhere I wonder if they had any expert opinion on them. Try designhill

Canva is a great online graphic designing tool. You can create logo, banner, social media cover, posters, flyers, etc. on canva. The drop and drag features make it easy to use. It is free, however, you will have to pay fee to download transparent background or uae premium template.
I have also tried out flyers. I like it for the fact that it has many templates. and I can also download many templates that I will just have to drag and drop any thing I want to add

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back