Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys own and run any free online game sites? Like the classic flash game sites of the past, do you run any sites with games similar to that? Maybe you revive old flash games to work today. I was thinking about jumping into this niche, but I kind of want to provide new games instead of recycle what is already available on hundreds of sites. I think it's be cool to team up with developers interested in making browser style games. I think it'd be a fun adventure.

I have been a part of a lot of gaming communities where they offered free games to the registered users, however, I have never run any game nice website, let alone offering games to the users. By the way, do you think it would be profitable to run sites with free games?

I have been a part of a lot of gaming communities where they offered free games to the registered users, however, I have never run any game nice website, let alone offering games to the users. By the way, do you think it would be profitable to run sites with free games?
Site of free games earns funds from the advertising. You could choose to watch an advert to gain a perk in the game which comes the most of the income of site owner. Alternativelly, they could reward user on a platform for play 1 minute game.

I personally didn’t work with websites, but I knew a couple of people who did this. True, this was already 5 years ago. But I can definitely say that it was profitable. My friends certainly didn’t complain about advertising offers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back