What's new

Can you use AI tools like ChatGPT to create blogs?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
AI tools like ChatGPT does not create original content, it synthesis what is already available online and creates a paraphrase. This indicates that the generated content is not original. However, there are ways to use AI generated content for your blog. You can employ artificial intelligence tools such as ChatGPT for blogging. You can use AI for research, creating outline, crafting key concepts from your already written blogs, creating a proper headline, summary, etc.

However, it is imperative that you givbe human touch to your post by extensively editing AI-generated content.

Posting AI content without heavy editing might result in Google flagging AI content as duplicate content.

Yes, my wife does. She often will ask Chat GPT for suggestions on a set topic and it gives her really good ideas. She never allows it to write articles for her as she enjoys doing that herself.

I use ChtGPT to get ideas but the tool does not provide current information. therefore, when it comes to do research I use another AI tool called Perplexity AI. By using these two tools, I not only do content research but also get outlines for content. depending on AI to write your entire content is not good for writers, especially if you want organic traffic.

It's true that AI writing tools like ChatGPT are excellent for streamlining certain aspects of content creation, from research to outlining and more. But the key is to strike a balance. While AI can be a fantastic assistant, it's important to add that human touch through thorough editing to ensure the content's uniqueness. Nobody wants to run into the dreaded duplicate content issue with Google!

As well with using AI in your blog posts, there are now tools or ai tools that can scan a doc to see if it was created by AI. As long as you don't copy and paste the ideas outright, and write it in your own words, you should be fine.

It's true that AI writing tools like ChatGPT are excellent for streamlining certain aspects of content creation, from research to outlining and more. But the key is to strike a balance. While AI can be a fantastic assistant, it's important to add that human touch through thorough editing to ensure the content's uniqueness. Nobody wants to run into the dreaded duplicate content issue with Google!
As far as I know AI-generated content comes as original content if you check on the plagiarism detector, however, if you check this content on AI detector tools, your content will show as AI-generated, which means search engines might be able to detect whether the content is human written or AI created.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back