What's new

Clothing Industry: Should Clothes Be Gender Neutral?

Well, gender neutrality in clothing industry, should not and it may not be the best idea. This is because their are some individuals religion which forbids the other gender in the used of other gender material or clothing. For that, it may affect their market.
You actually have a very good point here but I believe that it has to do with the location of someone's business that has such major influence on the kind of clothes that religion there is going to affect when you are dealing on clothing business.

That's it. A real bhsiness owner that wants to make money through clothe selling should not be focusing on only one gender rather than the two. In fact, selling unisex clothes seems lucrative then selling each of these clothes separately.
There's a very big probability or possibility of unisex clothes selling more since the particular clothes can actually be used by male and female counterpart which gives it a higher upper hand in selling more than ones that are for single sex.

With more advancement in technology, we would definitely get to a stage where gender neutral clothings are going to be normal in our boutiques.

Clothing neutrality in women and men should be gender treated. It is better we identify clothes that belongs to men and to women. In a situation where by it is difficult to identify a man and a woman dressing it will influence prostitutional act. So it will be better to a man put on clothes that belongs to men and the one for women too. It makes them look comfortable and decent.

With more advancement in technology, we would definitely get to a stage where gender neutral clothings are going to be normal in our boutiques.
The simple fact is that these clothes are already and always invoke now. It's all about who wants to wear what. And from my observations, the unisex clothes are always more expensive.

No matter the way technology affects the kind of clothes that have been decided today I believe that everything is going to be determined by the choices that those that are going to wear the clothes are going to make.

Fashion is something that I know to always keep on changing over the course of time which makes it a kind of business that you can store up your products for a very long time otherwise they will go out of fashion.
No matter the way technology affects the kind of clothes that have been decided today I believe that everything is going to be determined by the choices that those that are going to wear the clothes are going to make.

Fashion is something that I know to always keep on changing over the course of time which makes it a kind of business that you can store up your products for a very long time otherwise they will go out of fashion.
This is actually why I believe that when clothes are made in such a way that both men and women can wear it it is always going to allow that clothes to be sold out very quickly before it goes out of fashion.

A clothe or wears that suits a male might not suit a female. Not all wears are unisex. Tho, some wears are unisex i.e can be worn by both male and female. But I think every manufacturer should target both the male and female wears

A clothe or wears that suits a male might not suit a female. Not all wears are unisex. Tho, some wears are unisex i.e can be worn by both male and female. But I think every manufacturer should target both the male and female wears
It's far more better to target both the male and female wears for more sales in the process. When your selling to both men and females, you can always make more money.

I think they can target both genders and of they choose not, then it is fine as well. There are some brands that are known for women clothing to now make that switch to unisex might be a good or bad financial decisions. I don't see anything bad if they stay gender neutral.

Clothing industry provides clothes for men and women that needs it. Clothing does not determines sex of human being and this is very obvious to detect who is in a clothes.

I think they can target both genders and of they choose not, then it is fine as well. There are some brands that are known for women clothing to now make that switch to unisex might be a good or bad financial decisions. I don't see anything bad if they stay gender neutral.
In my opinion I believe that if the clutes are made gender neutral it is going to cut down the selling of the clothes because one person can buy a clothing two people will wear it at the same time.

It is always far more better for you to target selling of your branded clothes to both female and male in the market because the number game is always higher when you are selling to both of them.

No.i won't agree with the point that clothes should be sex neutral. Not all clothes that can be worn by a female can be worn by a male. Definitely not. Though on most cases, ladies can wear male clothes and can be still be cool.. but clothes shouldn't be gender neutral

No.i won't agree with the point that clothes should be sex neutral. Not all clothes that can be worn by a female can be worn by a male. Definitely not. Though on most cases, ladies can wear male clothes and can be still be cool.. but clothes shouldn't be gender neutral
Exactly, there is no way a man can be able to wear female clothes because they are not designed to be worn by man because they will definitely look odd when they wear it.

I wouldn't see this as anything, gender neutrality in clothes, it's a matter of choice and Target audience for the seller, understand the type of audience you want, then make your goods pleasant to them

I wouldn't see this as anything, gender neutrality in clothes, it's a matter of choice and Target audience for the seller, understand the type of audience you want, then make your goods pleasant to them
As long as the human sex is not neutral there is no way the clothes that we are wearing is going to be neutral and be effective for us to make use of which will directly influence the market.

If you don't make a very good effort in knowing what your business customers really want you to provide for them as product and services it is going to be very difficult for you to satisfy them.

As long as the clothes are not made to be unisex there is no way it is going to fit the other opposite sex if it is not made for them which is why a lot of people go for clothes that suit them very well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back