What's new

Clothing Industry: Should Clothes Be Gender Neutral?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Seriously, you're actually very correct with your assessment when it comes to how often men purchase their clothes compared to when a female purchase their clothes.
I actually have two friends that are dealing on selling of clothes and each of them are dealing on different dresses for men and for female respectively and the one that is selling for female dresses sells more.

While going into clothing business line, it is better to focus on some clothes that can be worn by both gender. This is because the world is being driven by civilization which makes it possible for the gender to switch cloth.

While going into clothing business line, it is better to focus on some clothes that can be worn by both gender. This is because the world is being driven by civilization which makes it possible for the gender to switch cloth.
The one thing that I don't like about clothing business is that it goes out of phase and once a particular clothes goes off, it becomes a wasted product for you because people will not really want to buy it again.

Lol, it is very funny but you have point which also have male bra and male lingerie.lol this idea of having gender neutral clothing will never work. Like you said male and female have different body structure.
Sure and that idea of neutral gender clothes is just completely akward and j hope it never materialize at all because it won't make sense.

With the current trend of fashion it's difficult to differentiate male outfits from female outfits owing to the fact that most male outfits are worn by females this days. So I feel that gender base should still be maintained on clothing outfits.

It can only be gender neutral when it comes to female wearing male clothes, but as a man you can't wear a female dress. So gender on on clothing can't be possible on both sex

I liven in a country where manufacturers usually target a specific gender when it coming to manufacturing clothes and I do not think that this will change soon. It depends on the culture and the country where you live, actually.
When there is a bigger opportunity for the clothes to sell more when both sex of male and female are being taken care of, it's going to be a must for me to sell in that way.

From my little experience of selling clothes and perfumes some years ago, I always sold more of my female clothes than I sell the male one's which I hardly sell at all.
Sure and that idea of neutral gender clothes is just completely akward and j hope it never materialize at all because it won't make sense.

When there is a bigger opportunity for the clothes to sell more when both sex of male and female are being taken care of, it's going to be a must for me to sell in that way.

I think the clothing industry can create specific clothes for both the genders. For example, jeans and some shirts are created for both men and women but jeans worn by men are different from that of women.

I actually have two friends that are dealing on selling of clothes and each of them are dealing on different dresses for men and for female respectively and the one that is selling for female dresses sells more.
That is actually the best thing to do as it would even get you more customers than thinking about how to sell gender neutral clothings as they won't be profitable.

From my perspective I think clothes are already neutral or unisex except for dresses and skirts which males cannot wear. But as for jean trousers and jackets, that department is already taken care of.

I feel this argument is one sided...on a straight perspective, all male wears can be worn by virtually all females, but not all female wears can be worn by male.. so I think it should still be segregated. Also Because in the moment of purchase and testing there is need to safety in terms of comfortability in the dressing room.
In my own opinion , clothing industry should be gender neutral but it depends on the fashion company designing the clothes that will make their target maybe they afe boing for male or female wears, and to answer your questions ,my here are some clothes now that are universal which is meant for men and women.

In my own opinion , clothing industry should be gender neutral but it depends on the fashion company designing the clothes that will make their target maybe they afe boing for male or female wears, and to answer your questions ,my here are some clothes now that are universal which is meant for men and women.
Well I guess you're right, everyone have their opinions on every topic. Although I see your point here but this still doesn't answer the question here,dont you think?

I think the clothing industry can create specific clothes for both the genders. For example, jeans and some shirts are created for both men and women but jeans worn by men are different from that of women.
Both man and women wear jeans and polo or T-shirt. There are so many incredible designs that are sold in the market today which are very affordable.

That is actually the best thing to do as it would even get you more customers than thinking about how to sell gender neutral clothings as they won't be profitable.
When it comes to people that are purchasing clothes in the market it is always very important that you take advantage of both the female and the male counterpart because it is going to amount to you have an increased sales.

When it comes to people that are purchasing clothes in the market it is always very important that you take advantage of both the female and the male counterpart because it is going to amount to you have an increased sales.
When you are selling to two different sex, you can easily sell more than when you are selling to just one sex. It's true that you will require more capital but you will make more money.

Exactly actually believe that something because when it comes to the female gender clothes it sells more than the male gender clothes which is why you are supposed to combine the both of them in order to have more sales.

I hardly see fabric industries in my region targeting a particular gender when it comes to fashion. Both genders fashion are always in vogue.
That's it. A real bhsiness owner that wants to make money through clothe selling should not be focusing on only one gender rather than the two. In fact, selling unisex clothes seems lucrative then selling each of these clothes separately.

I have noticed in the Korean clothing store that some of their men's briefs have a female design and vice versa. The sales attendant said that some women buy the male version. That makes me wonder because the tradition is for the female panty and the men's briefs. Now the fashion has become dynamic.

Well, gender neutrality in clothing industry, should not and it may not be the best idea. This is because their are some individuals religion which forbids the other gender in the used of other gender material or clothing. For that, it may affect their market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back