What's new

Christmas Temporary Jobs?

I worked in a mall in my hometown last Christmas temporarily. It was a great way to earn extra income and I made friends and connections from there. If I ever need a long term job, I am already know there and I will be absorbed easily.

I worked in a mall in my hometown last Christmas temporarily. It was a great way to earn extra income and I made friends and connections from there. If I ever need a long term job, I am already know there and I will be absorbed easily.
This is interesting, in my area it would be difficult to find malls that offer temporary positions because they are very interested in having permanent staffs.

This is interesting, in my area it would be difficult to find malls that offer temporary positions because they are very interested in having permanent staffs.

There are many shops in here who might have hired people on temporary basis. This might be due to the fact that they may need staff for the new year at the end of the year.

Here, people often do temporary job of acting as father Christmas.

They get to wear Santa Claus customes to entertain children in schools and event centers around.
There are lots of temporary jobs that persons in my clime use to engaged in during the christmas holidays to ba able to get some extra money,they includes event management ,waiters and mc's in events.

During the month of November to the start of January, mail sorting offices, amazon warehouses, retail environments, and many more sectors are booming with business due to an increase in demand with people buying their Christmas Presents. With an increase in demand, businesses need more staff temporarily, often hiring workers on zero-hour contracts temporarily while the demand remains high. I've worked at the Royal Mail, sorting mail in the sorting offices for two Christmas seasons. It's a great way to make extra money to help with the increased expenditure because of the need to buy Xmas Gifts!

What about you? Has anyone here been employed on a temporary contract for a seasonal job? Did you make any long-lasting friends? What were the primary duties, and what did you enjoy most about them? Was there anything you didn't like?

I have been in this situation before, and it was a nice experience, I must say. The demerit was that I was not appointed permanently, so I guess it is what it is. With the rate of unemployment though, this will become more rampant

Well, during the Christmas, I decided to be offline for online earning. This is a kind of celebration that we really honour in our household and every of our visitor enjoys themselves to the fullness therefore no extra job during the time but I collected my accruals from work.

There are lots of temporary jobs that persons in my clime use to engaged in during the christmas holidays to ba able to get some extra money,they includes event management ,waiters and mc's in events.
I truly resonate with your points because Christmas period is characterised by alot festivities and marriages. If you are very good at planning events you could get large sums of money.

I truly resonate with your points because Christmas period is characterised by alot festivities and marriages. If you are very good at planning events you could get large sums of money.
That is true,this is not just a festive period thing,if you have some skills in event planning and mc skill,decoration skills , one can be making very good returns on a weekly basis from these skills.

Well, during the Christmas, I decided to be offline for online earning. This is a kind of celebration that we really honour in our household and every of our visitor enjoys themselves to the fullness therefore no extra job during the time but I collected my accruals from work.

I think that it is much better to combine both of them. You must also remain active online in order to make extra money as well. Online earnings must never be underestimated.

I hear about such job but I have engage it. Unless there's big salary attached to it, there's no reason for me to take up such job. I prefer full time employment to contract job. But like I said, if big salary is attached to it, I will definitely go for it if I see one.

I hear about such job but I have engage it. Unless there's big salary attached to it, there's no reason for me to take up such job. I prefer full time employment to contract job. But like I said, if big salary is attached to it, I will definitely go for it if I see one.

There are many such kind of jobs available during seasons. For example, many shops usually need salesmen and saleswoman during such kind of time and the pay is just average in here.

I think that such kind of jobs at contract-based and you have to agree with the employers and accept certain kinds of terms and conditions as well before you start the job.

Yeah, most malls will want people to work permanent for sure. But during the festive seasons, there is a surge in shopping and so they take temporary staff. January is a tough business month, so they have to let of those temporary staff members.

Yeah, most malls will want people to work permanent for sure. But during the festive seasons, there is a surge in shopping and so they take temporary staff. January is a tough business month, so they have to let of those temporary staff members.
This is interesting, where are from if I may ask?
Indeed January is not a favourable business month because most of the people have expended there incomes in the holidays.

This is interesting, where are from if I may ask?
Indeed January is not a favourable business month because most of the people have expended there incomes in the holidays.

January was a really horrible month for me as well because I spent a lots of money this month. However, i have different money saving plans for the next month.

When I was a student, I used to do a lot of temporary jobs. I used to visit a journalist whenever I needed money, he would give me jobs like arranging newspaper clippings, taking notes, rewriting his article, reading his articles, etc.

When I was a student, I used to do a lot of temporary jobs. I used to visit a journalist whenever I needed money, he would give me jobs like arranging newspaper clippings, taking notes, rewriting his article, reading his articles, etc.
That is such a great way for a student to earn. There are so many temporary jobs if you just look around. So you won't just be in school and so broke from depending on your parents only.

That is such a great way for a student to earn. There are so many temporary jobs if you just look around. So you won't just be in school and so broke from depending on your parents only.

There are so many students who tend to earn money through gig sites. This is why many gig sites have become so much popular nowadays and many people belonging to different age groups are working on such sites.

That was a very good one though,I could also remember when i finished high school I did some part time jobs and it was really an experience then,it was an opportunity to learn how money is made and responsibility of managing money as well.

That was a very good one though,I could also remember when i finished high school I did some part time jobs and it was really an experience then,it was an opportunity to learn how money is made and responsibility of managing money as well.

It could be really hard to manage money during the current times. This is why I am planning to sacrifice a lots of thing this month in order to balance things out. It is hard but it is definitely worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back