What's new

Can you let your girlfriend use your credit card?

It is better not to give any of your cards to others, be it credit card or debit card. If you have the means you can always buy whatever you want for your loved ones.

No, I can not let my girlfriend use my credit card as she wishes. I can not grant her such access. I live on a budget most times, and I would not allow any one inconvenient me on that.

I see no crime in it when you let your girlfriend use your credit card. It depends on how much you trust her. And I know she won’t go behind my back and do something which will later affect her badly
I also see nothing wrong with a lady using her boyfriend's card as long as they understand each other and as long as she is not spending more than what the guy can offer her.

I didn't give my husband my credit card til we were married. He now has one under my account with his name on it though. We discuss finances and we make agreements of how to repay the balance. I would give my significant other a credit card to use if we were close to marriage, but I think before that it is perhaps not a well thought out plan.

I didn't give my husband my credit card til we were married. He now has one under my account with his name on it though. We discuss finances and we make agreements of how to repay the balance. I would give my significant other a credit card to use if we were close to marriage, but I think before that it is perhaps not a well thought out plan.

Discussing finance with your husband is always a cool way to get along with each other. Finance has been proven to be a difficult area that can bring disputes between couples, and having discussions around it makes living together an easier experience as far as I am concerned. So, it is good that he's got a credit card that is linked to you.

One of the biggest challenge anyone can have is inability to spend money. Some women in relationships like their men giving them the opportunity to spend money as they wish. Can you give your girlfriend access to make use of your credit card as she wishes?

Personally, I don't have any problem with allowing my girlfriend make use of my credit card because before I would actually make someone my girlfriend, that person must have earned my trust to have access to my finances to some extent. So, I wouldn't have any problem allowing her to spend using my credit card.

Personally, I don't have any problem with allowing my girlfriend make use of my credit card because before I would actually make someone my girlfriend, that person must have earned my trust to have access to my finances to some extent. So, I wouldn't have any problem allowing her to spend using my credit card.

If you have screened your girlfriend well and trust that she can make the right choices, then giving her access to your credit cards won't be a big issue for you at all. You want to have one that can spend with care and not mess up finances.

If I am dating someone, and she wants to buy something, I may offer up my card. I don't think it's bad to let a girlfriend borrow your card to get something. As long as she isn't buying something overly expensive, I see no issue with it. It's when they decide to go on spending sprees or spend way too much when it becomes a problem.

If you have screened your girlfriend well and trust that she can make the right choices, then giving her access to your credit cards won't be a big issue for you at all. You want to have one that can spend with care and not mess up finances.

I always try as much as possible to test try someone whom I'm doing anything with. I do it with anyone that I have being in a relationship with to find out their kind of person when it comes to spending money that isn't their own. Once you fail two or three tests that I'm going to set for you, there's no way you're getting access to my credit or debit card.

I always try as much as possible to test try someone whom I'm doing anything with. I do it with anyone that I have being in a relationship with to find out their kind of person when it comes to spending money that isn't their own. Once you fail two or three tests that I'm going to set for you, there's no way you're getting access to my credit or debit card.

You need to factor the fact that people can pretend a lot. Do you consider that when putting people under a test? It can be a difficult task, especially when they are manipulative in nature. So, I will suggest you keep your eyes open with how you deal with your partner as they should keep proving themselves every day.

You need to factor the fact that people can pretend a lot. Do you consider that when putting people under a test? It can be a difficult task, especially when they are manipulative in nature. So, I will suggest you keep your eyes open with how you deal with your partner as they should keep proving themselves every day.

Yeah, that's a sure thing. There's no way I would ever let my guard down especially when it comes dealing with a woman. I have known, seen and also experienced what they are capable of doing first hand. With what I have been through in the hands of women, if I'm not hot weird as a man, I would have given up on them by now.

Yes, for sure. I won't hesitate at all. Because she's very responsible and not like girls who like to blow all the money of their boyfriends.

Yes, for sure. I won't hesitate at all. Because she's very responsible and not like girls who like to blow all the money of their boyfriends.

Getting a girlfriend who is loyal and responsible is something that is always going to be very good for a relationship because she will understand that the money you have is something that should be managed properly so that both of you will have a very good life together.

It depends on the trust that said girlfriend has shown me throughout the relationship and how wasteful she is as well, many women directly spend all the money they have and the money you have too if they can, and I would not lend those types of women my debit/credit card, as they would seek ruin for me.

It depends on the trust that said girlfriend has shown me throughout the relationship and how wasteful she is as well, many women directly spend all the money they have and the money you have too if they can, and I would not lend those types of women my debit/credit card, as they would seek ruin for me.

Finding the right girl is one of the most difficult tasks when it comes to relationship because when you find the right person who is responsible, the person will always understand and know how difficult it is when it comes to making money. She will hardly put herself in a situation whereby she will lavish away your money.

Finding the right girl is one of the most difficult tasks when it comes to relationship because when you find the right person who is responsible, the person will always understand and know how difficult it is when it comes to making money. She will hardly put herself in a situation whereby she will lavish away your money.
Exactly, you have said it yourself, it is the most complicated, because if she mainly does not respect you, she will not do it with your money either, and then the worst thing you can do is to lend her your credit card so that she spends money from it, if I see that the person is responsible and respects me, I don't think I would have many qualms about lending her the credit card or money in general.

One of the biggest challenge anyone can have is inability to spend money. Some women in relationships like their men giving them the opportunity to spend money as they wish. Can you give your girlfriend access to make use of your credit card as she wishes?
That access can only be granted if and only if she is specific of what she wants to use it for.

But just using anyhow for whatever is totally out of it. 👨‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️

Exactly, you have said it yourself, it is the most complicated, because if she mainly does not respect you, she will not do it with your money either, and then the worst thing you can do is to lend her your credit card so that she spends money from it, if I see that the person is responsible and respects me, I don't think I would have many qualms about lending her the credit card or money in general.

Making money is very difficult and it's only a few people who have been in the process of working so hard to make money that will understand how difficult it is to make money. It is going to be something foolish for you to allow a lady to destroy all your efforts under the name of relationship because she is extravagant.

If she can let me use her own credit card, I will allow her to use my own credit card too. We are both work right? We are both earning. It's not meant to be only one person spending in a relationship.

If she can let me use her own credit card, I will allow her to use my own credit card too. We are both work right? We are both earning. It's not meant to be only one person spending in a relationship.

I am completely in support of this assessment because there is never a time it is said that it is only a man that can spend money in a relationship. It should be a joint venture where both of you take care of yourself. In a situation where my girlfriend doesn't want to spend her money on me, I don't think I should return the favour as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back