What's new

Can you let your girlfriend use your credit card?

Henrywrites

Service Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
One of the biggest challenge anyone can have is inability to spend money. Some women in relationships like their men giving them the opportunity to spend money as they wish. Can you give your girlfriend access to make use of your credit card as she wishes?

Giving girlfriend access to use the credit card as she wishes. That's too much. I can't do it. If my girlfriend need something that I considered genuine, I can give my credit card to her to use. But giving her access to use it the she like? Never!

I really do not think that it is a wise idea to give access to your credit card to anyone, including your girlfriend. However, I know that there could be many people who would trust their partners and give them access.

One of the biggest challenge anyone can have is inability to spend money. Some women in relationships like their men giving them the opportunity to spend money as they wish. Can you give your girlfriend access to make use of your credit card as she wishes?
This is a non-starter in my opinion. I can give her my credit card to use when she needs money to buy something urgently, but giving her unlimited access is a no-no.

This is a non-starter in my opinion. I can give her my credit card to use when she needs money to buy something urgently, but giving her unlimited access is a no-no.

There are many people who would not do that either. It is never a wise idea to give your personal information to anyone, even if that person is your girlfriend or someone else.

Letting someone have important information, especially to do with your finances, is extremely dangerous. The person can use those details to sabotage your finances, no matter the nature of the relationship

Letting someone have important information, especially to do with your finances, is extremely dangerous. The person can use those details to sabotage your finances, no matter the nature of the relationship

There have been many people who have experienced this and this is why it is very important to manage your finances yourself and never allow anyone else to gain access to your financial information.

There have been many people who have experienced this and this is why it is very important to manage your finances yourself and never allow anyone else to gain access to your financial information.
I think this could also apply to couples who have both of their savings locked in joint accounts. This is a very risky step to take because money is a tool which can easily sway people’s minds, and so you would have to be really gullible to allow your finances to be managed by someone else

I think this could also apply to couples who have both of their savings locked in joint accounts. This is a very risky step to take because money is a tool which can easily sway people’s minds, and so you would have to be really gullible to allow your finances to be managed by someone else

Yes, there are people who have joint accounts. The same goes for business accounts when there are two partners. Opening a joint account means that you give consent to the other party to get access to your funds.

Yes, there are people who have joint accounts. The same goes for business accounts when there are two partners. Opening a joint account means that you give consent to the other party to get access to your funds.
Allowing another person to be able to access your is not my cup of tea. I can understand why people do it maybe because of trust that has been built over time, but this strategy is very risky and not ideal in my opinion

Allowing another person to be able to access your is not my cup of tea. I can understand why people do it maybe because of trust that has been built over time, but this strategy is very risky and not ideal in my opinion

I guess that in many cases, you cannot even take any legal action if you allow other person to gain access to your credit card or bank accounts, as this means that you consented. What do you think?

I guess that in many cases, you cannot even take any legal action if you allow other person to gain access to your credit card or bank accounts, as this means that you consented. What do you think?
In this scenario, taking legal action will not get you anywhere because once you and your partner have opened that kind of account, it is naturally assumed that you have accepted to merge both of your finances. So legal action is a no-no

It depends on the status of your relationship.
But personally, I can be able to do so because I will make sure a girl is worth it before making her my girlfriend.

I don't have a girlfriend at the moment.
But if I have I wouldn't stop her from it because am not going for some golddigger.
I have my spec .

It's very true. I had a conversation with one lady in a trotro car. She has dated a guy for almost three years that she gave all that she had to help the guy travel outside not knowing it was all a scam.

It's very true. I had a conversation with one lady in a trotro car. She has dated a guy for almost three years that she gave all that she had to help the guy travel outside not knowing it was all a scam.
That’s a really unfortunate story and I’m convinced that she is not the only who has been the victim of a scam. The rampancy with which people have been scammed has only heightened the distrust among individuals

I would absolutely do that without thinking twice , I know she wouldn't do anything stupid with my card.
She is such an industrious and understanding lady

There are circumstances that could warrant that. For example, if she is using the card to get something for us. We have to keep things alright.

But I don't give my main card in such situation .

It's not a crime to use someone else's credit card if their cardholder agreement allows it and you receive permission from the cardholder. I Share my credit cards with my partner because it is a big commitment, even more so than co-signing a lease or sharing a cell phone family plan. I don't mind at all sharing it with her.

I see no crime in it when you let your girlfriend use your credit card. It depends on how much you trust her. And I know she won’t go behind my back and do something which will later affect her badly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back