What's new

Can you let your girlfriend use your credit card?

you can easily add your girlfriend, girlfriend or anyone else as an authorized user to your credit card account, Once you add an authorized user, he or she will have the ability to use the card to make any charges at any time.

I really do not think that it is a wise idea to give access to your credit card to anyone, including your girlfriend. However, I know that there could be many people who would trust their partners and give them access.
It depends on the level of trust and understanding between you two.
It also depends on what you've observed of her spending habits.

Personally, I won't be comfortable doing it more than once.

It depends on the level of trust and understanding between you two.
It also depends on what you've observed of her spending habits.

Personally, I won't be comfortable doing it more than once.

I am quite sure that there are many people who would not trust their girlfriend at all. This is because money is considered a private matter for many people and many people do not share such kind of information with their spouses.

As romantic as it sounds, I wouldn't do that. One thing I've come to notice is that those who worked hard to get to where they're now aren't frivolous spenders. I can't in the name of trying to please my girlfriend mortgage my financial future.

Considering the fact that I'm not in anything like relationship for I don't think if there is anything wrong allowing your girlfriend to use your credit card, but only if it's true love.

Considering the fact that I'm not in anything like relationship for I don't think if there is anything wrong allowing your girlfriend to use your credit card, but only if it's true love.

It would be a very tough decision to let your girlfriend or any other person use your credit card. Some people allow their spouse to use their credit cards in some cases.

I really do not think that it is a wise idea to give access to your credit card to anyone, including your girlfriend. However, I know that there could be many people who would trust their partners and give them access.
This is why there is a difference between a wife and a girlfriend. there is no problem for me to give access to your wife to use your credit card but to a girlfriend is a different ball game.

This is why there is a difference between a wife and a girlfriend. there is no problem for me to give access to your wife to use your credit card but to a girlfriend is a different ball game.

There are many people who may not give credit card or bank card to their wives either. This may be because they do not want their financial or payment instruments to be used by someone else.

you can easily add your girlfriend, girlfriend or anyone else as an authorized user to your credit card account, Once you add an authorized user, he or she will have the ability to use the card to make any charges at any time.
that is actually very true but for me it does not really make sense. I will not let my girlfriend have access to my credit card except it is my wife or maybe my mother.

Letting partner using your credit card could cause unwanted exceed in budgetary and you have to provide SMS code for each purchase as banks send you SMS OTP for each purchase, so this differs from one case to another case.

One of the biggest challenge anyone can have is inability to spend money. Some women in relationships like their men giving them the opportunity to spend money as they wish. Can you give your girlfriend access to make use of your credit card as she wishes?
I don't allow to give my credit card because there are a lot of things that girls excess and want to buy as well so I don't have much money to waste my money in useless things if if you want to give some money for their wish you can do it but don't give your credit card as well

The truth is that I am very sure that there are many people who would not trust their girlfriend at all. This is because money is considered a private matter for many people and many people do not share such kind of information with their spouses.

that is actually very true but for me it does not really make sense. I will not let my girlfriend have access to my credit card except it is my wife or maybe my mother.

I think that many people would agree with you. It all depends on whom you trust and the fact of the matter is that it is really hard to trust people nowadays in the current era.

I think that many people would agree with you. It all depends on whom you trust and the fact of the matter is that it is really hard to trust people nowadays in the current era.
Definitely, one thing about me is that I don't totally trust people. it is only my close family members that I have some level of trust on. Maybe when I get married i will trust my partner.

There is no crime in allowing your girlfriend to use your credit card. It all depends on how much you believe her. And I know she won't do anything behind my back that will have a negative impact on her.

There is nothing wrong , she can use it but mostly with a trusted girlfriend. There's so many of them that claims to love you even when they don't and such may be looking for every single opportunity to dube you.

There isn't any issue with it. Most places do not check ID's for credit cards and if they do, it can be verified over the phone.

Giving girlfriend access to use the credit card as she wishes. That's too much. I can't do it. If my girlfriend need something that I considered genuine, I can give my credit card to her to use. But giving her access to use it the she like? Never!
Naa she's got her own money

I can't my girlfriend use my ATM not to talk of Credit card, because I don't trust them. I only trust my wife to use my things because we have married so whatever I own is hers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back